Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:41 pm
Damascus threw his sword into the light the highly reflective metal bounced the light straight into the ground, however rays of the light did bounce from the surface of his sword and slamming into his body, he was alright just wounded. He grunted and slammed his hands into the ground, what looked like jaws made of metal shot from the groundbeing extremely careful not to catch Kenji as well the jaws began to close around Kurai.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:50 pm
Kenji jumped back and the sword just skimmed the side of his body, not able to penatrate through the sand. He saw the jaws of metal close in around Kurai and took a couple steps back to it wouldn't hit him. He lifted the ground in front of him, crumbed it, and sent the giant pepples straight for Kurai.

Kurai jumped into the air and sent flames out from his feet so that it would burn the metal and give him a boost into the air. Using the fire, he rocketed towards Damascus and threw his sword at him as a distraction. He then flew up right before he hit Damascus, trying to have the flames from his feet hit him. He then sent ice shards downwards.  

Elricbrothers1144

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:09 pm
Damascus opened his hand and showing his great hand to hand skills he slid the palm of his hand along the dull side of Kurai's sword shifting it off course and into the ground away from him. He slammed his hands together and attempted to create a wall of steel which only blocked the physical flames but his hand were burned. He did nothing but then clenched his burnt hand into a fist and punched the sheet of metal, seeing as Kurai was so close dodging would be difficult, ad also thanks to the distance issue melting the sheet would only cause molten metal to fly at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:23 pm
Amara then was consumed by the darkness as she was near the battle near Damascus and Kenji and the celestial. She looked at the battle as her aura regeneration had kicked in. She looked as she eyed the battle, sniffing the air, she recognized Charon.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:27 pm
Kurai saw a punch come at him and with his right hand, he sent out a blast of flames so that the boost would move him to the left. The punch hit his side as he dodged but the impact wasn't as powerful as it could've been. He sighed. "I don't wish to fight you. I didn't come here for that." he said and flew over to Kenji. "I came here for him." he stated and blasted a beam of light at him. At the range, it was almost impossible to dodge, and if it hit, the boy in front of him would die.

Kenji saw the beam of light and used his long arm to push himself right. He did it too late though and the beam hit the left side of his body. He nearly yelled in pain but gritted his teeth. He took a glance at it, to see that the only reason he could still move his left side was because of the layers of sand covering his body.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:42 pm
Damascus grunted and quickly encased his hands in an extremely soft metal, (( Yes there are soft metals I saw one is science class it was so wierd )) He looked up, shock filled his face as the blast of light his Kenji. " Kenji run already! " He shouted as he started to run towards Kenji and the Celestial when he stopped, he could feel someone, it was Amara, the woman he had been searching for all of this time.  

Nicko1421

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:58 pm
Kurai looked over at Damascus. "I'm him letting you run." he said and blasted another beam of light, directly aimed for Kenji's chest. "I want that power of yours." he said smirking. He then turned and created a block of ice in front of him. He than sliced the ice into two. And then cut the two halves so there was now 4 pieces of ice in front of him. He then threw them all in the air and kicked each of them to Damascus.

Kenji saw another beam of light aimed for him. This time he jumped in the air to dodge the beam. The pain in his left side slowed him down so the grazed his feet. It wasn't enough to have any real damage. He looked at Damascus. "I don't think I can run away even if I wanted to." he called out.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:11 am
(My apologies for not posting, my pc wacked out again so my have very little internet time and only very few places I can go but I will try to post as much as possble.)

Chyuta haven't been seen to much, though when he is seen he is either with Zephyr who he has been with for the past two months or out walking about Tenshu but mostly he has been out training, most of the time by himself and others with Zephyr, he has been working on his element control and his abilities such as using the wind spirits, and using electricity effectly along the wind. At this very moment he appeared to be leaning on a boulder high in the mountains, his muscles flexing, and contracting from the training he has been putting himself though. He has grown quite power as his attacks were now more fierce and deadly, he was tired of hiding his strenght even if it was for his own personal reasons before, it is no longer to play games when Tenshu is suffering so he would now give it his all, just as Zephyr has been.

His Azure blue showed intensity, he was gaining his breath as he was working on something new, it was a teachnique rather than a new power but it was power, and in some way similar to others, but no one has yet to see it for he hasn't been able to get it right so for but he was highly close.

Celestin Selone

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:48 am
Daphne sat in shale in her bedroom. She was just there cause she couldn't deal with her love being so controlling and power hungry. It was not something she could deal with at the moment. She confused about all of this stuff that was going on and she was just so, annoying.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:33 pm
Kurai took out his spare sword while Kenji was distracted. He swiftly ran towards Kenji and stabbed him in the chest. With a smirk he saw that it went in and saw the life going out of his eyes. He then shifted into a tiger, carried Kenji with his mouth, and ran off into the mountains before anyone realized what happened. There was a cave near and he threw Kenji in there. He didn't even bother to check his pulse, the boy was dead and he had abosorbed the element Kenji possesed. He then shape shifted again, except into a human form. He looked at himself satisfied he looked exactly like Kenji. This would fool Shale and the others just fine...  

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:47 pm
"Fantastic. I've won...but now I still have this to deal with..." Even after two months, Shale hadn't been completely unglassed. More than thirty percent hadn't been dealt with. "Goddamn it all. At least I won't have to worry about anymore Glasser Bombs...haha. I want a few of those." Dulceri said to himself jokingly. He takes a seat in his office and looks out the window still thinking about Amiea. "God. How did that even happen? I didn't want to kill her...but I sorta did, but I didn't..." Sighing, he makes himself relax by reclining in the chair, bathing in the sunlight.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:34 pm
"You know we are done. You've seen if Dulceri. Ameia is dead and now, now Nephilis is going to come back and is going to bring hell." Daphne leaned on the door frame, looking at him with a sad face. "I've scene it, Dulceri Shale, have you?" She asked with a calm voice, looking him in the eyes with a sad look that seemed to portray everyone's feeling in Shale. "It's going to ruins now, Dulceri and I don't want our children growing up in this mess. It needs to stop." She laid her hands flat on the desk and got his attention.  

Maha clone

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:36 pm
Floating in the air above Shale was a strange boy. " So this is where they all came to. " He said quietly. He stretched his arms over his head and said. " I wonder who will take the blame for these atrocities. " He said quietly. A sly smile spread across the boy's face as he began to walk down towards th Shale palace, like he was simply walking down stairs. He stopped and stepped onto an open window he turned around and looked at the view, his eyes were almost emotionless as he turned around he said. " So what will you do now? There are many options that you could take, right Charon. "  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:49 pm
"I guess you believe in predestination then." Dulceri said, still looking out the window with an upside down view. "If so, then no, it doesn't need to stop because there is nothing we can do. If you don't, then rather than stopping, just change something." He sits up and faces her. Reclining back again, he places his crossed legs near her hand. "I'm going to need you to not slap my desk from now on. Anyway, we have all that we need. Peace, even if it was at a price. If Nephilis does try to come back, then we'll be here to stop him. Don't let that beautiful mind go to waste worrying about this okay?" He leans forward and pats her hand. "Think of some names yet?"  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:51 pm
Daphne slapped Dulceri's hand away violently, things in the room started to levitate and her white hair bellowed once or twice from the power. "I'm worrying about this country and Nephilis has the right now to overreact. You caused his sister to die and now he will come after you. I won't be here to save you every single god damn ******** time, Dulceri Shale! Next time he comes around, i'll let him hurt you, you have done nothing but caused destruction for this town. Pick up your life that is in shambles and get your head straight. No one is happy, everyone is tired, and your running over this whole ******** world with a dream to be sand god. Your. Wrong. I've had enough of it. I'm going to go do what you should have been doing. Taking care of your city." She dropped everything on the ground that was int he air, including the picture of her and Dulceri when they were fifteen. She walked out of his office, slamming the door and walking out into the streets.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games