Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Welcome
Introductions (See Example in First Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:39 pm
Cat and Fox
I'm a big fan of Terry Pratchett, Anne McCaffrey, and Douglas Adams myself! I love fantasy and science fiction! I have many many books of it. Sometimes it's more fun to be part of something big, but it's also a lot of fun to immerse yourself fully into the realm of a very good book.

I couldn't have said it better myself! It's why I love reading. You enter a completely different world and you don't have to think about all that is going on in your life just for a little while.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:10 am
Sid the Bear

I couldn't have said it better myself! It's why I love reading. You enter a completely different world and you don't have to think about all that is going on in your life just for a little while.

Reading is the whole reason I wanted to learn how to do everything I have done. I can guarantee that I wouldn't know how to do more than half of my list if I hadn't read the things I have. I was devastated when Anne McCaffrey let her son take over... he is not as good as his mother... and I was sooo broken hearted when I learned Terry Prachett passed this year! I am very close to owning the entire collection of both authors!  

Cat and Fox

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:15 pm
Cat and Fox
Reading is the whole reason I wanted to learn how to do everything I have done. I can guarantee that I wouldn't know how to do more than half of my list if I hadn't read the things I have. I was devastated when Anne McCaffrey let her son take over... he is not as good as his mother... and I was sooo broken hearted when I learned Terry Prachett passed this year! I am very close to owning the entire collection of both authors!

Reading can be really inspiring. I do miss the authors of classics but luckily there are plenty of new talented authors nowadays.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:31 pm
Sid the Bear

Reading can be really inspiring. I do miss the authors of classics but luckily there are plenty of new talented authors nowadays.

I haven't been able to find anyone to follow lately... any recommendations?  

Cat and Fox

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:51 pm
Cat and Fox

I haven't been able to find anyone to follow lately... any recommendations?

Hmm...I've just been reading the new & notable novels at my local library lately. For recommendations... Neil Gaiman is always good but he usually writes comics (Sandman series is awesome) or short novels/stories. For longer books/series, I suggest R.A Salvatore or L.E. Modesitt Jr. Laura Joh Rowland has a pretty good historical mysteries series if you like novels about Japanese ninjas/samurais. Haruki Murakami is great if you want something a little different in terms of fiction. Chris Hadfield's "An Astronaut's Guide to Life on Earth" is a good book if you want something other than fiction.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:53 pm
Hi! Thanks for the invite!

Name: Ness
Hobbies: Not sure at the moment! cry too much dissertation... once upon a time I am sure there was such a thing as spare time... time where you could do whatever you wanted and it wasn't procrastination. Now its all procrastination- this is procrastination- and deadlines are looming! burning_eyes  

8_of_Hearts

sharonbug

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:10 pm
Name: Sharon
Hobbies: I love cars, video games, music, and Markiplier.

I'm finishing my senior year of high school, so I'm busy with school most days. D:  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:05 pm

Name: Ey (not my real name)
Hobbies: ] Gaming. Writing. Psychology. Reading.

Imagine Dragons Ey

Original Gaian

leeajin

Fashionable Genius

10,775 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:27 pm

Name: ray
Hobbies: netflix, ugh so much. in my profile

i was invited btw, i don't really join guilds since.. idk why but this is my intro.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:08 pm
Name: Neo
Hobbies: Drawing, cosplay, cooking/baking,
uh, I have a boring life..  

Cadaverrific

Cultist

Katsura Kotonnoha

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:15 pm
Greetings, my name is Truett. I'm 24 years old. My hobbies include trading card collecting (MTG, YUGIOH), watching anime, reading manga, video games, and generally just lazing about. Anyway, good to be here. Shoot me a PM if you wanna chat. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:26 pm
8_of_Hearts

sharonbug

Imagine Dragons Ey

rayvix

Neokrylon

Katsura Kotonnoha

Welcome everyone to the guild! Please post often in the forums. I strongly encourage you start your own threads in the subforums (we are currently trying to revive them). The guild is also looking for moderators (we call them crew members). Please visit the hiring thread on the main forum page for the more details and the requirements.

Enjoy the guild!  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Sensei Chyaku

Invisible Elocutionist

21,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Novice Attacker 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:36 pm
( 1 ) Name: Tyler

( 2 ) Age: 20

( 3 ) Hobbies: Browsing the Internet (mainly Gaia, Facebook, YouTube, etc.), Drawing, Basketball, Being Socialble.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:21 pm
Name: chris
Hobbies: Football, Basketball and fallout. i love cute things too like cats. thank you for inviting me to the guild!  

User 4594241

Greedy Millionaire

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:22 pm
Sensei Chyaku
( 1 ) Name: Tyler

( 2 ) Age: 20

( 3 ) Hobbies: Browsing the Internet (mainly Gaia, Facebook, YouTube, etc.), Drawing, Basketball, Being Socialble.

Welcome, Tyler! Enjoy the guild~

chrispyy
Name: chris
Hobbies: Football, Basketball and fallout. i love cute things too like cats. thank you for inviting me to the guild!

Hello Chris. You're very welcome. Glad you could join the guild.  
Welcome

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games