Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:21 pm
"Yes im going to teach here. And i know she didnt mean real dogs Kaylin i just hate that word."
Cy said with a smile.

Vi stopped kissing Kren and grinned.
"Like that?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:25 pm
"What are you going to teach, Cy?" she asked before turning to Kaylin. "What are you going to do once Kren is well? Teach?"  

Silvi Tal

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:27 pm
((I hate my computer gonk )) Lee had been eaten by the darkness. Hearing Iris was fine his heart sank even lower. His eyes turned red and the darkness retreated. He stood up and tears rolled from his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:29 pm
"Probably just lounge about and hit on the cute girls." She said and smiled.

Kren smiled. "Don't stop."  

Fighter for all

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:32 pm
Tears continued to stream from Lee's eyes. He looked at Iris and his skin turned black. He ran from the room and energy exploded from him. He screamed from a deep sadness and more energy erupted.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:35 pm
"Ill basically be teaching those who want to learn to control their powers. It has three to four parts depending on the student. First the basics of any combat. Then onto learning to control youre powers and emotions in battle. Then to advance techniques and finally Sparring against one another."

Vi smiled and ran her fingertips up and down Krens back as she raked her fangs along his neck once again. She kissed him passionately and bit his bottom lip gently at first and then a little harder the second time.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:39 pm
Though a small part of her felt bad for Lee... It was only a small part. The rest of her clamped down on that feeling and focused on the conversation. She laughed at Kaylin's comment about hitting on cute girls, and turned serious when Cy said what he would be teaching.
"Sign me up, then!" she said, giving a small salute.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:40 pm
((night ya'll))  

Fighter for all

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:41 pm
Lee grew horns on his head and grew demonic wings. He continued to scream. "IRIS!!" He screamed loud enough for everyone to hear. He was turning into a demon of sorrow again. Blood dripped to the floor as the wings and horns grew out.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:44 pm
((Night Fighter ^^))

"Oh? You sure? Then youd be my first real student. Lee doesnt seem to want to be my student... Tsuji is complicated... Sparkei i havent really heard from either. I didnt think teaching would be so hard."
Cy said with a small laugh.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:50 pm
((Night ^^))

Yes, I'm sure. I really need the training. Hand-to-hand perhaps not so much, but gaining control over my powers... yeah." She smiled at him, though out of the corner of her eye, she watched Lee, her muscles tensing, not sure of what was going on with him.
"Well, I was thinking about maybe becoming a teacher myself, if Kren would allow it."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:03 pm
"I don't want to be alone again." He said quietly and he started to bleed all over. At this rate he would be dead in a few minutes. "I would rather die then lose Iris." He said to the darkness. A voice answered. "We can arange that boy."  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:08 pm
Clenching her fists, she stood up and walked towards Lee. Before she could stop herself, she reached up and slapped the man across the face.
"Stop it!" she hissed. "You're not alone - you have Suzuko, don't you?" Turning on her heel, she swallowed the lump in her throat, brutally stomping on her hurt; a horrible mix of anger, embarassment, and sadness.
"Cy, if you like we can continue this conversation elsewhere," she said kindly, one arm resting across her stomach. She gave a slight wince, but said nothing more as she headed out of the library, using a different exit.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:10 pm
Ouch..Cy dissapeared and reapeared infront of Iris. He held up a hand stopping her.

"Maybe you should talk to Lee.. besides you seem upset about this as well. And dont say that you arent. Because you are."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games