Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:24 pm
elaise sat and watched eiji and skurai. however she was barely seeing them her mind was busy dwelling on the vision that she had seen. standing up she turned and walked away from the others.
willow watched her walk away out of the corner of her eye " she shouldn't let it dwell on her." she said to onyx softly who was standing close to her " it won't be good for her."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:33 pm
"That's only part of what's on my mind; trust me, some of the things I've seen and dealt with would make you wonder how I'm not utterly insane from some of the things I've seen," he said quietly. "Not to mention that damned blade that found me in Tel'aran'rhoid," he muttered. He touched Chaos Fang and focused as a sense of utter killing intent and insanity swirled around the hilt of the sword as he drew it free. The hilt was large enough for him to grip with both hands and have a few inches left over and the blade was nearly a full three feet long and pitch black with threads of red running through it. Like Budsturga, it too held an eye in its hilt.
Onyx hated drawing this blade; it felt like he was peeling his skin off slowly, every time.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:46 pm
elaise continued walking, leaving the stadium, she sat down against the wall and bowed her head slightly, not noticing a figure coming over to her until it was to late.
" i have a gift for you." said the figure holding out a light blue bow with silver tipped arrows " i was told to give you this, it's a special object. you can use it to channel your power and the arrows will never be depleted." at this he turned and walked away.
elaise stood up slowly and walked back inside the stadium holding the bow and arrows up to show onyx " i was just given them." she said frowning slightly before smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:58 pm
Onyx half smiled. "I know you're there, Artemis," he murmured. His eyes narrowed very fractionally when the woman turned with a slight smile, her deep green eyes meeting his dark violet ones.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:07 pm
elaise smiled again as she looked at artemis " thank you." she said softly holding the bow and arrows in her hand and looking down at it. she looked at onyx and smiled again " it seems i get to use a bow and arrow after all." she said before taking something from around her neck and showing it him " remember when you left this for me before you got your stone." she said holding it up, it began to glow a pale blue colour.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:11 pm
Onyx nodded slightly. "Aye, I do; It was meant for you, to strengthen your powers," he said quietly. Artemis tilted her head and smiled slightly. He rolled his eyes with a slight shrug before noticing her eyes landing on the sword. "Where did you find that?" she said warily as her eyes narrowed. He shrugged. "It found me... though I don't know why," he muttered.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:23 pm
elaise smiled slightly at onyx before putting it back around her neck, she looked over at the sword and frowned " that sword was in one of the vision i had when we were in antera. be careful with it." she said her eyes full of worry, she hadn't told the others what had happened in the vision.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:29 pm
Onyx half shrugged. "I know only one thing about it; it feeds on the souls of those it kills," he said quietly.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:33 pm
elaise nodded at him before looking down at the bow and arrow " i need to go and practice with these. it's been a while. you can come with me if you want." she said softly looking at onyx and smiling.
willow watched them and smiled slightly " they all get on really well." she muttered to herself " these are people that i'l be willing to guide and teach when all of this is over." she sighed slightly before drawing her sword and looking down at it, it glowed a dull green colour. The hilt of the sword was shaped like a dragons head.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:49 pm
Onyx half shrugged and smiled slightly. "If you only knew," he murmured, hearing Willow's words.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:53 pm
elaise looked at onyx and smiled slightly knowing what he was talking about. " well come on then. it's boring if you have to practice on your own." she said putting her hand on onyx's arm.
willow shook her head slightly " you two should go and practice. i need to think about something." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:04 pm
"Good then, I want you to use your powers and come at me full strength do not hold back." A purple red-violet aura surrounded Skurai. It didn't give off a dark feeling. More like a space-y feel to it. You could literally see the stars and the universe with-in this aura. It was mesmerizing. Skurai took out a chinese straight sword and his aura surrounded it. "I shall no fight with Budsturga since you wont fight with your two best swords."  

SkuraiX

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:08 pm
Onyx half shrugged and followed Elaise to a dojo. He'd noticed it walking towards the arena from the corner of his eye. It surprised him slightly that such a 'normal' looking place was here. (Normal when you consider what they can now do when they want... rolleyes )  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:26 pm
elaise walked in and sighed slightly " it's weird being in a place that seems so normal compared to everywhere else we've been." she said smiling at onyx beofre walking foward and looking down at the bow and arrows. she saw a target set up against the far wall and smiled before placing an arrow in the string, sighting and then firing. the arrow flew straight hitting the targets centre. " what do you think." she said smiling at onyx.  

golden-priestess2

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:51 pm
Onyx half shrugged. He held up a clenched fist with three needles as long as his fingers and slightly thinner than sewing needles. "Not bad," he said quietly. Though you voiced my exact thought when I noticed this area coming in; it's really amusing to find a place that looks so normal when you think about what we can do, he thought with a flick of his hand. The needles made soft thumps as each hit one target, one at the top edge, one half an inch up from center, and the third hit a full inch lower and less than a quarter inch to the right. "The larynx, spine, lungs, liver, jugular, subclavian artery, kidneys, heart. Now... which point do I hit first?" he murmured, his tone oddly deeper than normal.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games