Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:05 pm
"Ok, got it. I will..." She then looks away to say "Well... I better get back to Frank... Bye." and then flies away, flying down the hallway and into the kitchen to find Frank made a pile of black berries in a bowl. She smiles landing by the bowl and hugging Frank. "Thank you." She says as she hugs him close. Frank blushes. "Urm, you're welcome." She then reaches into the bowl to pick up a berry and begins to eat. Massassoni places the cooked bacon on a plate and then glances over to see Vex eating berries, sort of like one would eat apples, and Frank hanging near her like he was a puppy. He frowns before looking away to look out a window as he ate bacon.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:59 pm
luna went to the nursery and put her son with shadow the doll knowing shadow would protect him from harm.she went outside to get some herbs she needed  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:22 pm
Vex drags Frank away, whispering to him a little as she did so. Frank's mouth opens as he listened before looking to Vex and nodding. "Al-.. Alright." He says before they both flew off. Massasooni sets down his plate in the sink and wipes his mouth. He then steps outside to get some fresh air to spot Luna, which made him smile a bit. He walks next to her to say "I don't know if I trust Vex."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:34 pm
"At this point nor do I.Something tells me she will bring trouble.Shadow is going to stay with our son until we can find out what she is up to.If frank gets hurt then so will I"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:51 pm
He nods. "Alright... but if--" He is interrupted by the two pixies zipping back into the house, to which Massasooni turns his head to look back at the house. Frank drags out the gem to show Vex, which currently began to glow a cautious yellow, but Frank took no notice. "Here it is." He says with a smile. She smirks as she hugged Frank tightly. "Thank you very much, Frank..." She then leans back to finger at Frank's chest. "... I think you deserve a treat... I'll be more than welcome to do whatever you want if you do me a favor..." "What?" "Oh, well... just let me barrow the gem." Frank shrugs his shoulders. "I don't know..." She begins to hold him close and kiss him, asking in a whisper "Please?... please..." Frank smiles. "Alright, I'll let you barrow it." She smiles, picking it up. "Thanks." and then zips off. Frank then walks to the window in await of her return. Massasooni watches to see Vex flying off with some sort of gem. He raises an eyebrow. "Is that... a gem of yours or something?... I never seen it before."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:56 pm
Luna blinks and saw it"On no..."She closes her eyes, frank I thought you said you didn't like others knowing of your gem. its glowing yellow. I think Vex tricked you  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:42 pm
Frank smiles, shaking his head. "No, I let her barrow it... she'll give it back, that's what barrowing means." Massasooni looks to Luna to see her close her eyes. "What's wrong?... I'm guessing we should stop her from running off with the gem?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:01 am
Frank I am sorry I think she used you to get it She gets up"We follow to see what she will do with it"She follows after vex to see what she was going to do.If vex betrayed frank or them she would kill her.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:24 pm
Frank squints his eyes and crosses his arms, flying to look out the window. "She did not... she's just barrowing it." He then zips out to fly over Luna's shoulder. "She's only barrowing it." He says with squinted eyes. "I know it." Vex flies around as she holds the gem, twirling around and through a few trees as she continues to fly, appearing to be unaware of any followers.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:05 pm
we will see frank.I just have a bad feeling and its never wrong"SHe said low  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:33 am
Frank shakes his head. "Well, its wrong about this, I know it... I don't even wish to follow you in this... go on and see for yourself." He says before flying back to the house. Vex swerves around a few more trees before halting at a stream to begin washing the gem in it for a minute, which still appears to glow a cautious yellow. Massasooni sighs as he finally begins walking, notably at a slower pace, after Luna and Vex as Frank zipped over his shoulder and into the house.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:21 pm
Luna sighs then follows.She stops and watches Vex as well as the stone  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:49 pm
Vex pulls the now sparkling gem out of the water to observe it with an open mouth in awe of the gem's beauty. "Ah, I thought it'd look better after a dip in this stream." After a few seconds she looks up from the gem, hearing a rustling a few feet from her, and then in a bush next to her. She begins to dash, but is caught when a hand reaches from the bush and grabs her in its grip, the gem dropping and sliding a few feet, glowing a dangerous red and loosing its sparkle. Vex struggled in the hand's grip as a figure steps out of the bush and appears to transform from a figure of red and black with arms, legs, and a head into a man with a gray hoodie and torn black pants with chains on it. The man's hoodie remained up and it appeared as if sunlight refused to reveal his face from under the hood, excluding his chin and mouth, which held a smile. The man now appeared as if a normal man with Vex in his hand's near-crushing grip, though the man stood as if unmovable and darkly divine. The man chuckles as Vex struggled to free herself from his grip. The man brings Vex up to his face to ask her "... Where'd you get that fine gem you have there, hm?" Vex only lets out a few grunts, still attempting to free herself. The man chuckles before looking away from Vex and down to the gem. "Mm, well... I guess I'll just take it off your hands." He says as he picks up the gem with his other hand. He then swiftly looks over, as if he sensed Luna, and asks "... Ah... You here for the gem?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:44 pm
Luna walks out of the shadows"For the gem and the pixie girl"She said coldly.She glared at the man"Hand them over"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:20 pm
He chuckles. "Oh, well... how about this... You choose one... and I'll toss your choice your way, but the other..." He smirks. "... will be crushed in my grip... and don't try anything funny, for if you do... I'll crush them both and nothing will be accomplished." Frank, having heard this, swallows... being too far as to be able to do anything. "... Vex..." His response for Luna was, feeling that she was more important, knowing the gem was valuable... he enjoyed Vex more. Massasooni continued to walk, eyes closed, mas if not with a care in the world, towards Luna, Vex, and the man.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games