Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:10 am

Ari squealed right along with Ani, hugging the demon girl tight. "Yes I came back! I wouldn't want to stay away forever." Ari said, her excitement still in her voice. But the vampire's presense caused her to turn her head and spot him. "Hello Mister Cy," she said and released her friend.

She grabbed the girl's hand in her own adn then took a small breath before adding, "But I think we will play without anyone else for now..." her tone was serious, even for the little girl and then she glanced at the demon girl and started leading her away from the vampire. "Come on Ani, let's go play this way..." she smiled at the demon girl, happy to be able to play again.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:43 am

"Oh...trust me, this comes with a price. I can only do this a few times a day, or I lose too much energy. I loose too much energy, I sleep for a few days to replenish it. And that leaves me vulnerable." Aeris smiled a bit and watched the girl eat the strawberry. The voice of another alarmed the full elf, for only a moment. It caused her to turn around and sigh a bit, waving to Ari. "Lady Ari, stay within Cy's sights please. You don't have to be near him, just in his sights."

The elf then turned back to Vincent and shrugged. "Um...I think you'll be the only one I'll show this to." She let forth a sharp whistle, the sounds of two kittens meowing following it. She smiled as they sat down in front of her, placing her hand on their heads. A dull gray glow appeared under her fingertips, then transforming to an amber. No incantation was needed for what she had done. In front of them now, sat a teenage boy and a teenage girl, both in a white tunic and green pants, where the two felines had been. "This is Kiora and Calin. They prefer the kitten form to this though. My brother sent them to me. Two demon half-breeds he created. Luckily for me, he was smart enough to use our mother as the elven donor, so they inherited all of our powers. Lovely surprise, eh?" She chuckled a bit and kissed both their heads before allowing them to speak.

Kiora was the first to pipe up, sniffing the air briefly. "Hello Lord Vincent." She smiled brightly and giggled a bit.

Calin frowned a bit, but spoke. "Hello Lord Vincent." He then turned his attention to Aeris, frowning a bit more. "I wanna go back, please? I don't like this form. Aeris...please?"

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:24 pm

Ari heard the full elf's words, but intended to completely disregard them. She could protect her new friend and herself just fine without adults. She was that sure of herself and her powers. She knew what she could do, and what her limits were. And for now, all she wished was for some time where it was just her and her friend to play...even without anyone else watching them.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:49 pm

"Oh no no, no lord. Just Vincent or Vince." Vincent smiled gently. "Half Demon and half elf, no wonder why they want to hide from the world. We arent exactly sociable creatures. And with the power to change forms i would to." Vincent said gently to the two trying to show them he understood.
_

Animula nodded and smiled to Cy. "No grown ups." She giggled before she followed hand in hand with Ari. "What are we to do?" Animula asked with a smile once they were out of Cy's eye sight. "I am glad that you came back, Ari! I missed you."

_

Cys face went serious as the children wanted to go play on their own. He didnt want them getting in trouble but he let them off on their own anyways. After all, they hadnt done anything wrong...

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:47 am

Ari returned the smile and replied, "I missed you too." and it was genuine in the way she felt. No matter what her grown up self felt about the demon girl, little Ari still had the child's innocence about how things worked in the world.

The further away they got from the adults, Ari looked more and more around the garden. "Ani..how about we go really exploring? I heard there is a lot more outside the mansion...it would be fun!" Ari suggested delightfully, with a touch of mischief in her voice. "And don't worry about me disappearing for awhile...I made sure I would be able to stay for awhile...at least a few hours..." she added, her expression turning to look thoughtful. DEspite that she was just Caly's inner child come to fruit, she still had conscious knowledge of all the power her true self could harness and used it against the half elf...keeping her asleep was child's magic really...and wouldn't do her any harm.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:40 am

Kiora smiled brightly, while Calin frowned yet again. They both spoke in unison to the two in front of them. "Yes sir. Aeris...can we go play?"

Aeris nodded and chuckled a bit, placing her hand back on their hands. The transformed back into the kittens and scampered off into the garden. She turned to Vincent and smirked a bit, laying back on the grass. "My brother is a genius. In order to hide those two, he gave them to me. He's the only necromancer I've ever known to be smart like that. Actually...he's the only elven necromancer." She looked over to him and sighed a bit. "I know I'm going to regret this, but I do wish to ask a question. Do you have anyone special to you, besides Animula?"

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:46 pm

"I used to... there was a nice man here that i was falling for. But i dont know where he's gone..." Vincent said as he laid down and placed his hands under his head, using them as a pillow.

"But aside from that, and aside from Animula... no. Caly is a dear friend to me. Maybe id have a fling with her if Cy wasnt in the picture but other than that..." Vincent shrugged. "You have my attention though." He said as he turned on his side and looked at her. You are a bit of a minx." Vincent smiled.

_

Animula nodded with a smile. "Sounds good to me!" She said as she hugged Ari. "Good i want you to play with me for as long as you can." She said with a giggle. "Now lets go, you lead the way!" She squealed.

_

Cy found where Caly had drifted off and sat down besides her making sure no harm befell her. He worried about the children and would send one of his familiars to go scout after the two. He called upon a beautiful black raven that came to sit on his shoulder. He whispered something to the bird before the thing flew away and followed after the children.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:34 pm

Ari giggled at Ani's words and nodded, already leading them through the garden, towards the outer gate. Looking all around her as they went, she wanted to make sure no one followed them. Relief flooded her when she saw no one and then they were free of the Karaneshii Clan land. "Come on...there's something this way that feel different than others..." Ari said, tugging Ani towards what appeared to be a chruch in the distance. "There's something about that place I wanna go see..." she said, a pleading look and tone in her expression and voice, but then paused. "Unless you are unable to go there?" she tilted her head to the side as she considered that notion, Ani being part demon afterall...

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:26 pm

Aeris smiled back at him and chuckled a bit. "Caly, I think, sees me as her lady in waiting, nothing more. But that's my title. Never expected more. But at least I'm glad that I can talk with you. I can talk to my Sister, but only once a day. I still cannot see her." She turned over to her side to face him and smiled once again, reaching out to play with his hair. "A minx, eh? You're a bit of a fox."
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:43 pm

Animula shrugged. "I dont know, Master hasnt taken us into a church before. But he didnt say that we couldnt or that we could." Animula shrugged, the topic having never come up before. So far her master was intent on teaching her things about the world and how she should act, not where she should and shouldnt go. That and lessons about her powers would come later.

"Lets go and find out, Ari." Animula smiled as she followed after Ari.

_

"I am?" Vincent smiled as he watched Aeris play with his long sapphire hair. "Why cant you see your sister? And who is she or what is she exactly?" Vincent inquired wanting to know more about the girl and her family.

((Exit Animula to the Abdondoned church(??)))

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:02 am

"Yes, you are. It's a good thing." She chuckled a bit, continuing to play with his beautiful hair. "She's the Oracle. Meaning, she's stuck in the Temple until the such time that another is born to join her. She's a...Seer. But lately, something is clouding parts of her visions. As if someone doesn't want something to be known. If I gather enough energy, I can call her up again today. So that you can see her. Though she has seen you." Aeris sighed a bit, the thought of her family making a bit sad.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:10 pm

"No no, i mean unless you really want to. But if it takes to much power its no worry i can meet her some other time. Im surprised she's seen me though." Vincent said gently. "Why so down Aeris?" Vincent asked noticing the girls frown when she mentioned her family.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:54 am

"It's nothing. I should have just enough energy to do it. Plus, I kinda do need a nap. And yes, she has. Remember, she's a Seer. A Seer with dark magic within her. So unlike Seer's that are of the Light, she can see beyond just flashes of people, she can see their faces." Aeris smiled a bit, sitting up to place herself into a back bend. "And I'm...down, because I can call up my sister, but I cannot embrace her in a hug. I haven't been able to since I left to be placed in the palace. After I left, my brother was furious and and left the Elven lands, and the Advisors took my sister to the Temple. I have yet to be able to do to them, what they did to her." She stood up straight and pulled the crystals out of her satchel, placing them into a circle.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:55 pm

"What did they do to her?" Vincent inquired. "And i could help you, if you wanted to sneak into the elven lands and see your sister? I mean after all we have to keep the peace between the elves and vampires right? Im sure they dont want to piss of the demon that knows the vampire either right?" Vincent said with a devilish smirk as Aeris pulled out the crystals.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:33 am

"In order for her visions not to be corrupted by what she sees, they blinded her. But, they didn't need to do so, because even now, she's blind, but can still see things around her. Her visions give her that much." Aeris pushed a small bit of her magic through the first crystal, a chain reaction lighting up all the rest. "And I'm sure they've put up the wards once again around the Temple. It's powerful enough to keep even me out. But I wouldn't mind trying."

"Aeris....always the defiant one. Hello my dear sister. And hello to you also, Vincent. I see she decided to show you me. Must mean you've done something to help her. My name is Sulthen." A pale figure stood in the middle of the crystals, a gentle smile on her lips. Her silvery green hair only covered her eyes for a second, before being moved, revealing a pair of cloudy greenish-grey eyes. She was a bit taller than Aeris, but it could be seen that they were definitely related.

Aeris smiled and nodded. "I could never get anything past you, even without you knowing of it beforehand."
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games