Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:45 am
"Yea, I didn't want to worry you." He said, moving closer to her and smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:42 am
I shrugged, "Worrying is something that we all have to do in life. But it is better to know your enemy than to not." I knew this from experience. With the little bit that I knew, I may be better at escaping. The knowledge could have saved my family those years ago.  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:28 pm
"I know, but does knowing that this beast is running around this forest bring you comfort?" He asked looking at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:32 pm
"No, not really. But now I know," I realized he still wasn't getting my point. "I would rather live with the knowledge than live ignorantly without it. I hate being ignorant." I added the last part on quietly. It was just another one of my flaws, I guess.  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:42 pm
Kiba smiled and kissed her cheek as he heard her talking. "Well, I love to see you be yourself."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:58 pm
I really had no comment to that. I didn't really like who I was, considering I didn't know much. "It just seems like I am not fit for this place..."I mumbled. "There is so much going on that I know nothing about."  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:04 pm
"Don't worry about it. You'll be fine as long as you're with me." He said, moving closer to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:08 pm
I lifted a brow, "you're so confident now. Earlier you were fretting about it." Some part of me was a little upset to be made to feel like I was weak, but another, larger part appreciated, even liked, the protective tone. Maybe that was part of growing up too?  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:57 pm
Kirias giggled a little, "I suppose we can hunt together... so long as you don't slow me down Birdboy". She looked down at the little female wolf that was standing nearby. "You be careful as well..."

Kaishin approached the swamp, its potent smell burning its way into his nose. "Why did I agree to come here again?" he muttered to himself. His paws sank into the soft mud, clinging to his fur, whilst small insects buzzed around, impairing his sense of hearing. "I can't smell anything in this damn place, nor can I hear anything... how fricken perfect...".

The waters surface began to bubble and froth, then a giant snake appeared from its murky depths. The beast was at least 2 dozen feet long with a maw that could swallow a wolf whole, an Anaconda. "Hmm.. What issss a tassssty morssssel like you doing here?"
"I have important business here reptile... let me past".
"Ssssso forceful, What if I don't feel like it?" she hissed.
"Then I shall make you" he growled in return.
"Hmhmhmm, ssssuch a fiesssty little thing. Doesss your busssinessss have anything to do with the human Sssshaman that ressssides here?"
"So he is here! Where is he?"
"Sssso many quessstionsss... What do I receive in return?"
What?"
What ssshall you give me in exchange for the information... ssssuch is the way of thissss world".
"Then what is it that you want?"
The large snake lifted her body out of the water to reveal a large wound on her side. "This was inflicted by a nasty creature... Can you heal it?"

This was something that Kaishin did not want to do. One. He did not trust snakes in the slightest. Two. It would require his to get close and let his guard down. On the other hand, she could probably lead him straight to the Shaman...
"Fine... but try anything and I shall not hesitate to kill you".
"Ohh, sssso ssscary" she giggled. Kaishin ignored the sarcasm and closed his eyes, focused his will and began the healing process. First he used a sacred light spell to cleanse the wound of any infection and then began to work on sealing the gash. After a few moments the wound sealed and he stepped back.
"It is done" he said. Though I am not overly skilled in the art, so it is best to let the rest of it heal naturally".
The snake sighed and wiggled her large body. "That feels much better. Thank you, cute Little Wolf".
"Feh... now show me where the Shaman is" he replied, not wanting to waste any more time.
"Hmhmhmhm... of courssse, Pleassse... follow me" she said in a seductive tone and began to make her way deeper into the swamplands.
"I guess I have little choice", Kaishin muttered, and reluctantly began to follow the large serpent.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:44 am
He pranced his way over to the tunnel leading out of the Den, then paused and looked back at the Dragoness; She hadn't told him what she wanted to hunt! He'd prefer to hunt a Wyvern; the local ones had been annoying him BEFORE he'd came to the Den, and he didn't imagine that they'd gotten any better in the short time he'd been here. And he knew where their lairs were, as well...

"Me? Ssssslow you down? Ha! Would you mind hunting ssssome Wyverrrrnsss?"  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:07 pm
Kirias thought she might have some fun with this... plus hunger was making her a little crazy. "Why Bakher" she replied in a low, seductive tone. "I would be delighted to go hunting Wyverns with you... I haven't been on a hunting date in quite a while..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:08 pm
"I'm still worried...it's possible that beast will kill me, but I'll die preforming my duty." He said, not the most comforting words he could say, but he was speaking the truth.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:25 pm
I sighed heavily, wondering what it was with my life that just had to keep making these turns for the worse. "I really don't have anything to say now..." I wanted to say something comforting, but words would only seem hollow with a situation like this. So I just scooted closer, wanting the contact myself, and knowing it would be better than any words said.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:42 am
He glanced over his shoulder at her unusual tone, then ducked his head to avoid a protruding rock near the entrance to the Den as the two of them walked out. He stood for a second as his eyes adjusted to the light, then gratefully spread his wings to their full, massive lengths, glad to be able to stretch them without hitting someone.

He experimentally made a few wing beats, the wind from his wings blowing loose debris around. He looked back, saw that Kirias had also left the Den, then raised his head and screeched the traditional gryphonic hunt call, a call that all the prey of the woods had come to fear.

He looked back at Kirias.
"Good hunt to you, Wingsssssissssterrrrr!"

He crouched down, and pushed off the ground with his powerful hind legs, then climbed for altitude quickly, relishing in the opportunity to fly once more; even if they somehow didn't make a kill, being able to fly amongst the clouds was worth it.  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:36 am
When she moved closer to him, that brought him peace. He smiled as he could feel their fur touching and loved her scent.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games