Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Temple of the Sheol God Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FogSage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:25 pm
Araclast
FogSage
Megido the Oreo
Is it just me, or does Crenn just... pop in, make things happen, and pop out a lot?

He's Crenn the unstoppable! *trumpet fanfare*

And I'm Fog the......Incessantly Annoying! twisted

*grabs Drifter by the ears, drags him off to a bedroom*
so he gets the bedroom treatment while im left to redecerate the dungon *dungon is now all pink in frilly*

Nonsense! I....made a mistake! gonk *drops Drifter where he's standing*

*rushes down the dungeons, grabs you, drags you to a cage, throws you in*

NO FOOD OR WATER FOR THREE DAYS! evil This is what becomes of those who defile the Goddess's domain! stressed *scowls at you, walks off*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:30 pm
FogSage
Araclast
FogSage
Megido the Oreo
Is it just me, or does Crenn just... pop in, make things happen, and pop out a lot?

so he gets the bedroom treatment while im left to redecerate the dungon *dungon is now all pink in frilly*

NO FOOD OR WATER FOR THREE DAYS! evil This is what becomes of those who defile the Goddess's domain! stressed *scowls at you, walks off*
you didnt even drain my magic and even take my lockpicks off me *picks the locks to the cage and turns it into a four poster vibrating heart bed then walks up to the kitchin to make a subsandwhich using food ment for the goddess only*  

Araclast

FogSage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:07 pm
Araclast
FogSage
Araclast
FogSage
Megido the Oreo

you didnt even drain my magic and even take my lockpicks off me *picks the locks to the cage and turns it into a four poster vibrating heart bed then walks up to the kitchin to make a subsandwhich using food ment for the goddess only*

That's IT! I have HAD it with you! scream

*grabs you by the tail, boots you out of the Temple and slams the door shut*

AND NOW.......SPELL OF SEALING! *holds palms against the door*

*Temple shimmers, then is calm again*

This temple is now magically sealed with bi-hexagonal seal, invoking several layers of magical force fields. If you even break through one, I shall know and I will not be pleased, you can be assured of that. Teleporting or using dimensional gateways will not work either. I hold the key to this seal and if you try to break it, a curse shall befall you, one so dreadful it cannot be described.

You have been warned.......farewell.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:13 pm
FogSage
Araclast
FogSage
Araclast
FogSage
Megido the Oreo

This temple is now magically sealed with bi-hexagonal seal, invoking several layers of magical force fields. If you even break through one, I shall know and I will not be pleased, you can be assured of that. Teleporting or using dimensional gateways will not work either. I hold the key to this seal and if you try to break it, a curse shall befall you, one so dreadful it cannot be described.

if you sealed up the temple how are you getting air *munches on sandwhich* and how are you escaping the 2.3 gigaton explosive charge i left in the dongon *starts drawing magical seals on the sands with a summond staff*  

Araclast

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:39 pm
Araclast
FogSage
Araclast
FogSage
Araclast

if you sealed up the temple how are you getting air *munches on sandwhich* and how are you escaping the 2.3 gigaton explosive charge i left in the dongon *starts drawing magical seals on the sands with a summond staff*

The temple DOOR is sealed, silly! *pokes head out window, waves at you from a ways off* We can still get air, and as for those explosives.....

*runs downstairs to the dungeons, finds the explosives*

Hmmm........! I know!

*whips out a stick, taps the bomb, turns it into a bunch of butterflies* ^^ YAY! PRETTY! *frolics*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:08 pm
You people are god-damned ridiculous. ¬_¬  

Megido the Oreo

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:13 pm
Megido the Oreo
You people are god-damned ridiculous. ¬_¬

We are, but god-modding is fun. So don't be so mean, or I'll let Fog on and he'll be all over you. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:22 pm
Trust me, I can do it just as well, if not better, than Fog can.  

Megido the Oreo

Araclast

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:26 pm
muhahahahahah *disables the magical field with my own magic* dont try to beat me in a duel of magic *walses right back in all the way to the kitchen to eat more food  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:27 pm
Megido the Oreo
Trust me, I can do it just as well, if not better, than Fog can.

Oh really? Then do take over for Fog.....

*sits back and watches*  

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:31 pm
Ok... well, since Fog was trying to deal with Ara, I'll use him as an example.

Ara, please don't take this personally. *Megido god-modes so hard, that it's as if everything Ara says and does isn't happening. In other words... he ignores him completely*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:34 pm
well if everything i do isnt haooening thast means this isnt happening *rapes meg up the a***  

Araclast

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:45 pm
Somebody buy me an X-Box 360 so that I don't have to pay for it. stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:25 pm
Araclast
well if everything i do isnt haooening thast means this isnt happening *rapes meg up the a***

*grabs you, throws you in midair*

*leaps behind you and then kicks you out the window*

MEG'S MINE, YOU FOOL! stressed DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN!  

FogSage

Araclast

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:33 pm
FogSage
Araclast

*grabs you, throws you in midair*

*leaps behind you and then kicks you out the window*

MEG'S MINE, YOU FOOL! stressed DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN!
'k *prances around the temple with lighterfluid dousing the grass and bushes*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games