Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII Swimming Pool Party! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes
51%
 51%  [ 29 ]
no
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
maybe later
8%
 8%  [ 5 ]
SUGAR
37%
 37%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 56

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:15 pm
Xia gently got up and followed him, wondering what he was planning and how this was all going to work. "So what's the guys name?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:09 pm
They entered a white room, with somebody already in it. "His name is Priox." He gestured to the guy sitting on his bed. He glanced up at them, did a double take, and hastily tried to hide whatever it was he was reading. "Oh, uh, hey Ex, what's up?"
"Actually, I need your help with something."
"Really? What is it? And who's your friend?"
"Her name is Xia, and I need you to...keep a night forever."
It sounded stupid coming out of his mouth; Priox even grinned a bit.
"Well, sure, but I need to see where it is."
"Alrighty," agreed Exvarol as he grinned.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:17 pm
Xia walked in a tad confused as to where they were and listened to the two talk and agree on something. "So, why is it you want to keep this night forever?" she asked, looking to Exvarol.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:32 pm
Exvarol turned around, confused. "I thought it was what you wanted?" asked Exvarol pointedly, with Priox lurking behind him.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:12 pm
Xia blushed slightly. He was doing it for her... "Yes.. Thank you.." she said with a soft smile as she followed them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:33 pm
Exvarol smiled gently as Xia blushed at him, but the look on Priox's face erased it quickly. "Let's just get on with it, shall we?" He led them through a portal which led them back to the pool party, and after they were through, Priox came to a realization. "Ah, I see now why you would want this to stay"  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:51 pm
Xia looked at the both of them as she followed them back. She guessed that he wanted it to stay for her, but now it seemed there was something else. "What? Why is this place so special?" she asked, looking at them with confusion and curiousity.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:59 pm
Priox turned a looked at her, registering that she was there. "Oh, it nothing special, I just makes sense that anyone would like an evening like this to stay, although it may be special to you." Exvarol turned to him. "Well, it's very special to me."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:11 pm
Xia blushed once more as she kept on following them. "So, how are you going to make this night stay?" she said then went over to Exvarol. "How's it special to you?" she asked with a bit of a soft smile. She was curious as it seemed a lot of it had to do with her perhaps...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:55 pm
Exvarol smiled. "How is it special to me? Well, for one thing, I met you." He started to smile, but quickly turned to Priox. "Tell me, how are you going to make this happen?" Priox rolled his eyes. "It's simple really..."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:37 pm
Xia once again blushed slightly as she kept following them. She began to wonder what the other one would do to make this night last then turned to Exvarol again. "So, what will you do when this night becomes forever..?" she asked with a soft smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:02 pm
Exvarol once again turned to her, tolerant of her questions. "Well for one thing, I"ll be doing a lot more swimming." He joked. Priox looked back at them. "Whenever you two are ready, I'll start the process."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:12 pm
Xia grinned and stood next to him. "Ready I guess." she said, unsure of what was going to happen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:33 pm
Suddenly, Priox raised both of his hands towards the sky. A beam of green light came out of his palms, and formed a dome that emcompassed the entire area. The green light faded, but Priox turned around with a smile as he adressed the two of them. "That's it. Inside of this dome, time has stopped, but, I have allowed everyone inside of it to move. Also, no one else besides yourselves can leave and enter. And finally," Now, he winked. "Everyone else that isn't here forgot that this ever took place."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:11 pm
Xia stared at the green dome. "This is amazing.." she said softly as she stepped forward, gaping at it. "So this will allow this night to go on? That's awesome.." she said, looking to Exvarol with a grin.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff