Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:56 pm

Alright, everyone says RE4 is the perfect game! Fanboys are all "Omg Ada is hawtz!" (Okay, I have to agree with that. >_>; ) and fangirls are like "Leon omgzorz!" Well, good news for you dislikers: the game has a glitch!! Bad news for you dislikers? It's a very helpful glitch. biggrin And guess what? You can get a beta item from it (and a buttload of ammo and healing items, and even an extra Dirty Pearl Pendant, so this is a good glitch for newcomers)! No AR needed! *gasp!* Credit goes to residentyoshi of YouTube for this find.

Okay, go to the farm area. Note: This will work anytime on the GC but mostly only at the nighttime setting for the PS2. Go to the fence that goes around the bin of dead bodies and the hut with manure in it. Go to the end until you're at the end next to the fence blocking the way to the cabin. Look towards the fence that you can jump over (not the one blocking your way to the door to the cabin) like you're going to jump over it (though it won't say anything). Now, move back slowly. Stop when you see the action button and Jump Over (you'll have to back away from the fence a bit). If you miss it, just step forward slowly. When you do it, you'll land in the leaves. Turn right, and off through the fence you go! Explore! To get back, just walk through the fence. But first... to get an odd (possibly beta) item, or if you just need a buttload of goodies, listen closely.

Run around the farm until you get behind the well with the Pearl/Dirty Pearl Pendant. Now, slowly walk towards it. You should suddenly drop down about a foot. Turn around, and walk forward. If you look down, you may notice a Dirty Pearl Pendant floating at your feet. Nab it! biggrin Now, a little further forward, you'll see a Red Herb and a Green Herb in the same spot in a box of Pesetas. This is probably the extra item dump. Walk over to it and take everything! Press that A button like mad! xd If memory serves, you'll recieve (not in this order):

-Red Herb
-Green Herb
-300 PTAS
-Flash Grenade
-Hand Grenade
-First Aid Spray
-Rifle Ammo
-Shotgun Ammo
-1 Mine Dart

Somewhere in that mass of items, you'll get an item that'll make the key item sound. And it'll be a key item. o_o; It's called "Mine-Darts (Homing)". Wierd, huh? Go check it out. Go to the Keys/Treasures. Your cursor will be on a blank space, but it'll say "Mine-Darts (Homing)" at the bottom. Examine it. The description says "These are custom made mine darts. These darts homeMagnum Ammo n the enemies." I suppose you're to replace "Magnum Ammo n" with "in on". Odd, it'll stay with you the whole game. You can't sell it since it's a key item, but... it's cool. biggrin

My bet is that before they had the Exclusive upgrade for the Mine Thrower (which makes the darts homing darts), they were going to have these. One problem with that though... Why would they be key items? Hm... maybe this part should be in the MystREs thread. :O I can see it now... MystRE: Why would Homing Mine Darts be a key item in the game? biggrin

Note: You can only get these items once per playthrough! D:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:58 am

Huh... Really strange stuff... Glitch probably.

Mr. Kennedy

MilitantClockwork

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:49 am

Mr. Kennedy
Huh... Really strange stuff... Glitch probably.

Sounds like it, although very interesting. I should try that sometime for fun. xd
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:40 pm

When I did the glitch, at one point, I accidentally stepped near the area where you ender the void. And it elevated me. So I did a lot of the exploring in that area about one full storie above ground. So, then, I went back into the main area, and pretty much walked above ground the whole time. It was pretty cool.

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:10 pm

I'm gonna so try that. xd
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:53 pm

So far no matter how high I went, I was able to exit that door you enter. Also, there doesn't seem to be a limit as to how far you can go once you exit the boundaries. I kept walking into one direction until everything, including the fog effects disappeared. All there was was a pink background. Also, the lighting on Leon disappeared as well. Basically, he durned dark like there was no light on him.

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:18 pm

Hah, even outside of the game world, they still make everything as realistic as they can. xd
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:21 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
So far no matter how high I went, I was able to exit that door you enter. Also, there doesn't seem to be a limit as to how far you can go once you exit the boundaries. I kept walking into one direction until everything, including the fog effects disappeared. All there was was a pink background. Also, the lighting on Leon disappeared as well. Basically, he durned dark like there was no light on him.

If only you could play through the game like that.

Elliot Salem

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:08 pm

I noticed when I was doing the glitch during the early part of the game that if you use the sniper rifle's scope after picking up the homing darts,((you have to be below in "white hell" in order to see it)) I noticed that there was something blinking just below the save hut. I zoomed in and saw that it was a letter with a insignia and i could make out the words" public notice" on it. Guess it was ment to be there after Leon saves Ashley in the church. only thing is, I couldnt get near it to trigger the action button.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:08 pm

Nicholai Ginovaef
I noticed when I was doing the glitch during the early part of the game that if you use the sniper rifle's scope after picking up the homing darts,((you have to be below in "white hell" in order to see it)) I noticed that there was something blinking just below the save hut. I zoomed in and saw that it was a letter with a insignia and i could make out the words" public notice" on it. Guess it was ment to be there after Leon saves Ashley in the church. only thing is, I couldnt get near it to trigger the action button.
No, actually that's a glitch. If you pick it up at the tree where it already is, then the one in the void will disappear too.

Biohazard EXTREME

Locust Girl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:12 pm

surprised Hey. I thought I'd be bold and post here.

Now then: whatcha'll talking about? (*Peeeky posty*)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:15 pm

Arwynn
surprised Hey. I thought I'd be bold and post here.

Now then: whatcha'll talking about? (*Peeeky posty*)

This thread is like a chatterbox. Speak of whatever you want.

3nodding

Resident Isaka
Crew

Locust Girl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:15 pm

Actually, I'm not so much the "gamer-girl" sterotype as perhaps the guild requires for... I was completely obsessed with the characters, and the storyline.

I mostly just watched my sister play, and give her certain directions.
(Does this make me a horrible person...? confused )
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games