Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:43 pm
Natsume smiled in her sleep and rolled over onto her side, sighing softly. She curled up into a small ball and still felt like she was in the springs as she slept.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:52 pm
Demitre fell asleep at the springs. His tattoos glowed slightly and his eyes glowed through his eyelids. In his dream, Shintsu appeared in full demon form. It's time you know about me, Demitre. Shintsu spoke. He appeared in front of Demitre and his eyes burned red hot and his flaming wings seemed like a space heater. I am you. Well.. More like I'm a part of you. Shintsu explained. I was born within you just as you were born. I was casted out for defiying the demon lord. "Impossible, I'm a normal human being. You're nothing but a dream" Demitre scoffed as he turned away. His body started burning all over and his skin peeled away, revealing the same form as Shintsu. His body was a walking volcano, his wings expanded out behind him like flaming waves. Fire eminated from his body in sparks and his eyes burned in his sockets, yet he could see fully well. His teeth were sharper than anything before. A mirror appeared in front of Demitre. Look, Demitre, Shintsu ordered as he turned Demitre's head to the mirror.

In the springs, Demitre's body was simmering and he screamed, still engulfed in his dream.

Don't fight who we are, Shintsu spoke in Demitre's ear. "What the hell do you mean, WE!?" Demitre stammered as he looked at his arms and face and he stretched his wings out, astounded that he knew how to move them. Like I said, I am a part of you. We are one. You can call on my power whenever you need or want it. We will work as one. You will have me abilities and power, while you can control if I use them or you. "This is absurd," Demitre sighed as he looked at Shintsu. "You're telling me I'm....part demon?" Yes, was all Shintsu said as he faded away. You may call on my power when you need or want it. Shintsu echoed.

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:40 am
Natsume's eyes snapped open when she heard Demitre's scream. "Crap." she muttered as she tossed the blankets off of herself, threw the door open, and ran down to the springs. When she got there, she was slid into the room, stopping before she could fall in. "Are you okay, Demitre?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:18 pm
Demitre's eyes snapped open, they were glowing bright red and he screamed. "AGHHHHHH!!!!" His teeth were razor sharp and his body was burning up, a small fire started on his right leg and he shut his eyes tight, baring his teeth. After a few moments everything calmed down. The fire on his leg had stopped without leaving a burn. Demitre slept without moving or making a noise. In his mind, Shintsu kept echoing You can call on my power....You can call on my power...  

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:27 pm
Natsume picked Demitre up as best as possible and carried him to her room with Kelpie's help.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:35 pm
Demitre woke up while Natsume and Kelpie were carrying him and he looked at her. "Ummmm," He looked around him and back at her. 'What's going on?" He disappeared and reappeared next to her, scratching his head.  

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:37 pm
"I heard you scream so I ran there to help you. When I got there, you yelled one last time in pain and passed out. I had Kelpie help me put your clothes on before he helped me carry you here." Natsume said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:49 pm
Shintsu's voice echoed again, You can call on my power, and Demitre shook his head slowly and stared into Natsume's eyes for a moment. "You know something," he slowly stated as he kept staring into her eyes.  

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:56 pm
"What do you mean?" Natsume asked, tilting her head to the side. She knew exactly what he meant and knew that he knew that she knew about Shintsu.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:17 pm
Demitre stared at her. "Shintsu Detsutoma..." he shuddered when the last name came to mind easily since in his dream he only said his first. "The name ring any bells?" His eyes glowed faintly and for once he was aware of it, he started to believe the dream was really a meeting with his other half instead of some freakish fiery nightmare.  

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:23 pm
"So he did speak with you after all..." Natsume said softly. She had wanted to hear him say that so she wouldn't spill the beans before Shintsu had his chance.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:28 pm
Demitre's eyes widened. "What do you mean?" he wondered as his hands lit on fire briefly and he stared down at them and clenched them into fists to put them out.  

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:34 pm
"Remember when you blacked out when we were fighting? It was because Shintsu was fighting to help protect us both. He told me not to say anything because he wanted to say something to you himself. That's what I meant...I'm sorry for keeping this from you, but I promised him I'd let him speak to you first." Natsume said. She had to look away because for some reason she felt like she had betrayed him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:44 pm
Demitre looked down, he didn't feel betrayed...more like confused. It's true, Shintsu replied to Demitre's questioning. I took over your body numerous times when you blacked out in danger. Demitre looked at Natsume and hugged her. He started burning up again and his arms caught on fire and he quickly jumped back to keep from injuring her. "CUT IT OUT!" Demitre yelled out loud at Shintsu. Shintsu chuckled, I'm testing the durability of your body. There may be a way for you to utilize my full power, he replied. "This is freakin weird," Demitre sat against a wall, shaking his head slowly again.  

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:49 pm
Natsume felt a bit better when Demitre hugged her, since it made her feel a bit better. She yelped when his arms caught on fire and gasped when Kelpie switched to his human form and yanked her away. "Tell Shintsu I said that if he tries that again, we're going to have some problems." he growled.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff