Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:55 am
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

Initial thought of tera = *waves arms around* you see this... This is personal space... I need personal space.

Tera thought for a moment. "It is possible to just chew stuff in my real mouth and make my sculptures." she mumbled then looked at her left hand which was a puppet arm.

"I would but I'm not sure if it will be possible for me to do anything if I give you my other hand." she said pulling her arm away. "I'm going to guess your bloodline was shut of by one of those tattoo bloodlines that Yuno once fought against but as for you escaping maybe you have a jutsu and you just forgot you used it."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:06 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
"Oh, I see." Fenrir said while continuing to look at Tera's hand. "You're right. I probably just used an escape jutsu to get away." It felt like a lie even coming out of his mouth. Suddenly Yajuu jumped out of Fenrir's pocket and wacked him on the two of the head with broad-side of his little sword. "Idiot!" he shouted in a tiny cute voice. "You're being too personal with her! You can't just rudely grab her hand like that and start analyzing it like its some insect you picked up off the ground! Personal space, personal space!" Fenrir flicked Yajuu and he was sent across the room and into the wall. "Shut up. I told you to stay hidden."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:15 am
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

Tera heard the little fox thing and giggled. "Was he in the battle? If he was just ask him he might have sen what happened." Tera said then she sighed.

"We used to know why Zeramaru called us... Now it just does not make sense." She said as she looked out the window.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:23 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Yajuu suddenly appeared on Tera's shoulder, moving faster than they could see him. He crossed his arms and gave Tera a seductive look. "That's right, baby. I'm a big time warrior myself, so I came to my little Fenrir's aid. Who knows what would've happened to him without my help. Fenrir let go of Tera's hand, ruling out chopping it off for a transplant. "She's right, did you see anything? he asked, ignoring Yajuu's arrogant attitude. "Hell no I got the ******** out of there while I still could! Even the King of Hell ran away before the blast could hit us. You were the only one stupid enough to continuing fighting like it didn't effect you!" Fenrir glanced down. "That's the thing though. It didn't effect me." Fenrir then listened to Tera as she looked out the window. "Called you? What do you mean?"

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:34 am
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

Tera heard the start of Yajuu's sentence then looked at him expecting to hear what happened. "Why you little!" she shouted as she tried to choke Yajuu who jumped out of the way but she created a loud bang when her hands struck the other.

"So far I can only guess your loss of bloodline control was due to you seeing the bloodline that cancels other bloodlines." She said then she looked at her puppet arm again.

"Zeramaru had an idea. He used to be part of akastuki and they wanted to create a perfect peaceful world. When he left he looked for people who he though could at least help perfect a village." Tera said as she looked around the room. "At first he wanted to burn down everything and create a new world but he lost his memory, now I dont know why the rest are still here. I'm just here cause..." She stopped there since she guessed Fenrir already knew about her and Zeramaru.

((its a comic relife thing and besides I am only guessing Yajuu can dodge me trying to do the homer choke))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:45 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
((Yeah, I don't mind. lol))

"Because you love him." Fenrir finished. Yajuu raced around the room at a blurring speed but after a second Fenrir casually snapped out his hand and caught him. It was a wonder how he could catch Yajuu so easily. Yajuu thrashed and struggled against Fenrir's grip for a moment but then gave up. "Living for the sake of someone else is something I have never understood." Fenrir stated. "Yet, we are all waiting for the true Zeramaru to return, preparing ourselves in the mean time. You can feel it coming, can't you, just as I can. I obtained his personal journal and halted any chance that he'll get his memories back from it. Still, I feel like I've only delayed the inevitable. Zeramaru will still return." Fenrir then made a handseal to create an exploding wind clone nearby. He tossed Yajuu to the clone. "Take him to the training grounds. You know what to do." The clone nodded and put Yajuu in his pocket before leaving.

edit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:04 am
A snow white wolf started to repeatedly claw on the door as if knocking. It had a piece of paper in its mouth.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:35 pm
ACsweetpea
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

Tera scratched her head and remembered that her kids were kinda missing. "Where did those two go to." Tera thought as she smiled.

"Uhm. Ok we have to learn another medical technique. Dokunuki (Poison Removal). In case you or a squad member gets poisoned." Tera said showing the handseals to Quan then. she smiled. "Its not a cure but you can slow the poison's effects with it."

"Go ahead and try."

((This one is a gennin jutsu))

xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxseexxyourxxface
xxxxxxxxWhy does no one understand me?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxChen Quanx
xxxxxxxxAm I destined to be all alone?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX陈权
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxhearxxyourxxvoice
GeninxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxx

xxŦɦɨʂ Ħell ȋʂ ɱʏ ʀeɑlɱxx

User Image

Quan nodded and copied Tera's handseals, instincts telling him what he should do. He had no idea what he was going to practice on, so he practiced on his own wolf pup. He grabbed Zhao, put him on his lap and placed his hand over his body.
1/5

Quan's brows furrowed as he tried the handseals again. This time his hand glowed green for a second before the green colour faded.
2/5

Quan tried the handseals again, and this time his hand glowed a little brighter when he placed it over his wolf pup, though he could not feel anything different yet.
3/5

Quan tried the handseals again, and this time his hand glowed a brighter green. When he brushed it against Zhao's fur, he could barely feel his bloodflow beneath his skin.
4/5

Quan tried the handseals again, and this time his hand glowed a very bright green. When he brushed it against his pup's fur, he could clearly feel the bloodflow beneath his skin, and could tell that there was nothing wrong with his pup partner's internal system. He then looked up to Tera, seeing her talking with Fenrir, and stayed respectfully silent. He had no idea what they were talking about, apart from something to do with that weird old man with lots of puppets.

User Image

iZann

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:09 pm
Blood came to the hospital first, thinking Tera would be there. Blood saw Ryu knocking and said "Come... We are leaving..." Blood then took the paper and shredded it using his left arm. The 2 left the area.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:16 am
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

Tera knew that what Fenrir said was true, each time Zeramaru uses something he remembers and each time he remembers he gets closer to becoming his old self.

"Keksuki Gyouko (Blood Coagulation) this jutsu is useful if you got a really wounded team mate or just anyone." Tera said showing Quan the seals and her hand glowed. "This will stop the bleeding but wont really close the wound just use it if you cant really heal the person and you can bring the guy to a more knowledgeable medic."

"Sansokyoukyuu (Oxygen Supply) is a useful jutsu." Tera said showing some seals again. "This will keep their heart beating and them breathing, its better than CPR, you can only do this if they are unconscious but when you become chuunin you can do it to two separate people."

((blood I have no time for you. Havock's getting new guys here and anyone of the new guys could be them he is not mentioning this time

Zann both jutsu are gennin rank smile ))  

ACsweetpea

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:21 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
"Tera" Fenrir said, his bright green eyes staring into her. "I told you this once before, but if Zeramaru regains his memory I will kill him." Fenrir's claws clenched into fists. "If he reverts back to his old self, what are you going to do?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:55 am
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

"I dont think its right that you will kill him for just remembering." Tera said as she clenched her fists.

"If he goes back to his old ways I'll save him from you and we will leave the village. He can be good I know it. " Tera said as she started to trigger something she had inside. She calmed down and it stopped, she has a small amount of poison in her she never removed it cause she was trying to adapt to it but she cant get too emotional or else her heart might stop.

ACsweetpea

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:29 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir stared into Tera's eyes for a moment, and then unclenched his fists as he stood up. He looked down at Tera. "No, he can't. He then turned and walked towards the door. "Didn't you know?" he said, stopping at the door frame and glancing back. "Monsters don't know how to do anything but hurt." Fenrir disappeared out the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:00 am
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxseexxyourxxface
xxxxxxxxWhy does no one understand me?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxChen Quanx
xxxxxxxxAm I destined to be all alone?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX陈权
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxhearxxyourxxvoice
GeninxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxx

xxŦɦɨʂ Ħell ȋʂ ɱʏ ʀeɑlɱxx

User Image

((Btw Fenrir, isn't the guy in your layout Kyo from Samurai Deeper Kyo?))

Quan "watched" intently as Tera formed the handseals, and copied them himself. Seeing that he had nothing to practice on, Quan flipped out a kunai and made a tiny cut on his own arm. He was not brash like others and would not make a giant cut on himself for no reason, he only made it big enough for blood to flow.
1/5

Quan's right hand glowed a very dim green for a second as he held it over his own arm, but nothing seemed to happen.
2/5

Quan tried again, and this time he could feel the gentle thrum of vibrations as the healing chakra amplified slightly.
3/5

Quan tried the handseals again, and this time he could feel the already slow bloodflow slowing slightly, but not stopping entirely.
4/5

Quan formed the handseals again, and this time his hand glowed bright green as he held it over his small cut. The bloodflow stopped instantly, forming into a scab, but not healing entirely.
5/5

User Image

iZann

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:10 am
((The guy on the right is, yeah. Idk where the guy on the left is from, if he is even from anything.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games