Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Magic_Music_Fox-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:11 pm

Hello! I am Maya Domo 20 years old, if I do win, I would see if I could not buy my friend a coco or kiki!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:41 pm

Hey, I'm Angel. Pretty new to Gaia. I'm almost seventeen. I *love* performing. I act, sing, and play the violin. My dream is to be on Broadway. Woot woot! I'd also really like to create my dream avi.

darkxangel83

Everchanging Earth

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:49 pm

Hello. I'm Everchanging Earth and I am 15 years old. If I do win (and I probably won't), the gold will go to my quest for a Nitemare Scarf. I plan to hang around, simply because I want to meet new people. I like to read and draw and I'm a huge fan of anime/manga. I've been a member of Gaia for almost a year (first anniversary is August 31) and I really love it. :D
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:54 am

Hello and greatest of greetings fellow members

Myself information i am Tangled/ Or mr real name Adrian. You's may or may not call me Ade.. or Tango... In reality i have pleasent crystal blue eyes and Longish brown hair. i am 15 years young and i like in Cheshire in the United kingdom ;] a nice quiet place... ( yeah.. riiiite )
A few things i enjoy doing is well.. Kendo too start any act of self controlled violence even though i am not i violent person :] i also enjoy many sports, Mainly athletics thats why my body build is below avrage athletic. I love computers im on quite a bit, and i love my bed. Theres nothing better... than your own bed ;]] I dont have many 'Likes or disslikes' since im an optimistic person ill try anything again if i had too, recently i have been gradually building on some extreem sports. and a week ago i was Surfing and, Yes i seen what seemed to be like a basking shark in the Uk.
So thats abit about me..

Now what i would do with the money if i won... 'Any' X]
Either Buy my dream avatar too completion or help my friends..
But all i wish too everyone is, Good luck
And too who accepted me.. Thankyou.
Toodles for now. i hope to see you all later :]
xo

Tangled`

the order of the pheonix

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:46 am

Hi!! you can call me Pheonix in gaia. I was juss browsing and I found this guild, but almost everyone I know had a link to here lol. Anyway I hope I win (If I even will)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:09 am

Hiya! You can call me Tsuki. Thanks to my friends journal, I found this guild, and I hope to be a winner ^_^ If I did win, hmmmm, I guess I'd buy some Monthly collectibles....

Dainichi Kiaki

Rainfire of RiverClan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:26 am

I'm Rainfire. I came here through a link in Angel of Promises sig so... ninja If I win I'd complete my dream avi and give some gold to my friends. heart
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:30 am

Hey I'm Vito and I wanna win the big money duh who doesn't?

Vito DeAngelo

the division bell

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:07 pm

hi i'm the division bell, but you can just call me bell, im 16 and im here to find people to talk to!!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:37 pm

I'm Hikari. I'm 21, and an oldbie. I've been here since early '04.

Why am I here, cuz KibaB told our guild to take a chance with it, so here I am.

Hillbilly Hikari

Sarcastic Bibliophile

31,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Yun0_Gasai

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:54 pm

Well... I'm RocketQueenObscene, give me any nickname you want to.
I like to spend most of my time at the computer or infront of my TV, playing video games. I also like to draw and write.
So that's me, I guess.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:23 pm

Im not likely to win so I do not worry just joined this guild so.. welll yes I wan't money i'd like a tusubasa quest item >.<

Narbareck

Feral Prophet

4,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200

Naked_PooBear

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:23 pm

I'm Naked_PooBear. My real name is Ashley (I hate my name). I dress very dark, but I am a nice person. About two weeks ago, my account that I had since 2005 was blocked. I was accused of scamming, but I never have. I've donated to many people on that name. I've sold some of my items for fair prices, only to be banned. _rose_thorn_2_ has started a petition to get me back. If you would like to help get my old account back, please go here:http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30633735&.

If I won, I'd work on my dream avatar and then try to get back everything I had on my old account. It will take a lot of gold to get it all back crying
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:52 pm

ok I'm majesticmiya, but my real name is Alicia....I'll be turning 15 aug. 30 (so exited><). I get along with just about everybody, and most of the time on gaia I'll be replying to mail (I open a few diff. windows).....I'm just one of those talkative people mrgreen

ohh yeah if I won anything I'd save it biggrin (questing katana burning_eyes )

majesticmiya

Lil_Cookie-chan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:06 pm

I was on my two of my friends profiles and I saw the link so I decided to to check it out and I clicked it then I joined~! If i win a million gold I would donated to one of my guilds(including this one) and probably buy some of my dream avatar stuff and a lot of other stuff I have always wanted

NAME: Mikashitari-I always use this one
NICKNAMES: Cookies,Lemon,Muffins
D.O.B:February 6 1994
ZODIAC: Aquarius/Dog
HAIR COLOR:Brown/copper streaks
EYES COLOR:Blue
ETHNICITY:Caucasian
LINGUISTIC:English,French,Spanish,Some Japanese
COLORS:Blue,Green,Red,Black
LIKES/LOVES:
~Hanging out with friends
~Anime
~Computer
~Manga
~Shopping
~Pocky
~Food
~Talking on msn=email"
kiry121@hotmail.com
~Music

More about me
~Quiet
~Hyper at times
~Shy
~Stubborn
~Impatient
~Lazy
~Sensative

JAPANESE MUSIC: Tanaka Rie,Rie Fu,Kinya Kotani,HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR,Kajiura Yuki...And a lot more
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games