Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

curumo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:24 am
Username: curumo
Name: Francis
Race: Numenorean
Anything else: If anyone's noticed, the Steward isn't really supposed to have a gender. Or a sex.
Place of Residence: Arnor

Also, since I like birthdays, mine's in October.

I don't get Cartoon Network. sad  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:39 am
Username: thaxul
Name: Tom the Stout
Anything else: He is a Numenorean warrior who has been given a leave of absence because of his love for ale, and his incompetence.
Place of residence: Arnor, for the most part.

I'll be 17 on October 1st.
Never heard of Adult swim, but my mind is going crazy on what it could be. xd

edit: I made some change to my posts in the RP because I kinda messed it up, but it is now clearer and it coincides with the map. sort of.  

Thaxul

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:27 am
Onoj: I agree, there should be some Tolkien related discussion threads. I'll see if I can fire up the ol' brain and think of anything cool. If not, there's always the one you're going to start mrgreen

Thaxul: I think Adult Swim is the Cartoon Network's name for the group of cartoons with mature themes that it plays at night for the older kids. Teletoon has one too, and they play Family Guy and Futurama in it, but I can't remember what it's called. Anyway, I doubt it's what you're thinking xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:34 am
Falathrim
So, anyone else watch Adult Swim?

Wolf's Rain depressed me.

I have the ending of Wolf's Rain on tape, I have yet to watch it.
I don't get CN, so my friend taped it for me.

What's really depressing is The O.C. What a crappy show. Another soap opera, with more boobies.
sad TV is going to hell. But at least Rupert is still on!  

Caeleste

Thaxul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:43 am
Nimbrethil
Thaxul: I think Adult Swim is the Cartoon Network's name for the group of cartoons with mature themes that it plays at night for the older kids. Teletoon has one too, and they play Family Guy and Futurama in it, but I can't remember what it's called. Anyway, I doubt it's what you're thinking xd

you don't want to know...

TV is going to hell, and it has been for a long time. I only watch some films that are on, and some of my favourite shows that I can't miss.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:49 am
Rupert?

I don't watch much TV, otherwise I'd spend every night weeping quietly for the future of the planet.

Instead, I go online and visit the subforum and... oh, wait. *sigh*

I only watch Survivor on a regular basis. And that's because it's never in reruns. And also because I've been watching it for so long, it'd be foolish to stop now.  

Nimbrethil

Thaxul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:54 am
is rupert that show with that white...thing, and the whole population are different animals, and he goes on these advebtures to different places? and he always ends up being the hero?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:02 am
Oh, This guy Rupert?

He always creeped me out. sweatdrop

You know what doesn't creep me out?

Posting about the Silmarillion. Good thing there's a thread where you can do that right here in this guild! *pokes non-posters*  

Nimbrethil

Thaxul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:18 am
yeah, that guy! He has and old english mans voice. xp

way to advertise your thread, nimby! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:33 am
Username: Hironaur
Name: The old man from scene 24 (Onoj, you copier!)
Anything else: He has a poor memory, and good hearing. Everyone already knows what he looks like.
Place of Residence: Little hut by Bridge of Osgiliath

((Third snowday in a row, and this time we actually have snow for sledding and building stuff!))  

Hironaur

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:33 am
thaxul
way to advertise your thread, nimby! xd

ninja

*pokepoke*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:58 am
Stop making fun of my childhood hero. ;.;

Arg, I start school tomorrow.  

Caeleste

Serni

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 4:59 pm
Rupert is creepy. He had a cool air balloon though.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:00 pm
My brother's birthday was today *nods* He's 17 now. So I didn't get home till like, 7:30 because we went out for dinner and such.

Which wasn't a good idea considering I had loads of homework. So anyways, it's 10 now and I decided to screw the music history work since I doubt anyone in my group (other than Max) has done anything anyways. But I finished my math work *woot*

Anyways, we've currently got a winter storm warning floating around, so hopefully five feet of snow will fall tonight and will be coated with a layer of ice and I won't have to go to school tomorrow. That's the hope. If it's anything less than two feet they probably won't cancel school. Unless there's a lot of ice.

Although we had that ice storm last year, two feet of snow and a thick coating of ice, power lines down, University cancelled some classes, but alas, we were in exams and our school board was like "no, you must stay and do your exams!" so I got to listen to the news the next morning to hear everything closed except for my school board. Bet that happens again. All the surrounding school boards closed -_- Ebil.

I think I'm done now o.O And I'm getting off about this point because I'm really tired (I had band this morning, then meeting with saxophone ensemble at lunch, then helping with band after school) and I feel like reading BoLT.  

Zurgi

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:51 pm
Is anyone not expecting a snowstorm? We are too. My dad is hoping his plane will be delayed on Friday. I'm praying it won't be.

Go away snow! You were here for Christmas and now we don't need you! *dances for global warming*

Did I ever tell anyone I don't like snow? And this winter is a killer because I skipped the last one because it was summer in South Africa xd  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games