Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Moonduster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:39 pm

i don't even listen to the weather man any more. I wish we would get snow up here.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:40 pm

Kirismas (Farsi)! ^.^

Yay, Nohea-chan! *pokes back and watches from afar* 0_0

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:42 pm

Heh, I would like to see snow...me frend says its powderyish, but it can get slushy sweatdrop I'd like to feel powdery snow... 3nodding but I wunna go to Japan to see my first snow whee they have snow there, right? I seened it on tv...we have a Japanese channel here, so many Japanese here... xp
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:44 pm

*shudders* I'm never going to Japan. Not even if my life depended upon it.

Moonduster

Taerl

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:46 pm

I would love to go to Japan! ^.^ Beats the hell out of anywhere in England! *stares out window with a bored expression*
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:53 pm

Why would you not want to go to Japan? It seems nice over there. But my mom told me their toilets are wierd xd thats what I'M afraid of xd j/k hehe

I found out something the other day.

People think that 'Nipon' is what the Japanese call Japan. But I think it's actually 'Nihon' sweatdrop

Nohea-Chan

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:00 pm

I'ma go on towns wit me frend now, see ya laterz rofl
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:02 pm

That makes since, since "nihongo" is the romanji term used for "Japanese."

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:09 pm

i'll probally vist Jpaan and try living there,transferr student,or go to Univeristy of Tokyo ((gahh..why do i think of Love hina))

ahh,but I was kidna dissapointed in Negima,all the characters look the same as the charrys in Love hina,well most of them ((due to Negima having around 31 charrys)) but they do,Suu,blonde,tanned. Hyper. Fei blonde tanned Hyper, umm..((can't rember names))the shy girls of both anime have pretty much the same haircut,and Naru and Asuna pretty much look the same,and both have the same perosnalities.

Though both are very good manga/anime.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:12 pm

Kyuu!

I loved Negima, and Love Hina. But really I like Negima better, but that's probably because I have more of that series and started reading that one first.

And yay!!! Another person I can talk to that reads negima! -celebrates-

Yeah, I've been revived from my grave of Nutcracker.... sweatdrop

Sincerely Sunshine

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:44 pm

heee ehe yay!! Well Im only up to Volume 2..pleased they got more Fei in. Hyper Characters are almsot my always fvaorite in aniems,sicne they are pretty much always not the main character. For soem reason I go for the underdog.

Love Hina- Suu
Fruit Basket-Momiji
The WallFlower-Yuki
Chobits(( heart ))- Plum ((made 2nd charry off of her..Momo. heart ))
Negima- Fei
CowBoy Bebop- Ed
Culdcept((cliff hanger you ended,ended so quickly and unfinsihed..))-vetween Alta and Naja

Right now Im gushing over the msot adorbale ((but surpsingly shocking everyone)) but shy Hinata-chan!!! heart heart From Naruto..Naruto cool guy,he might be bishie when older..

Favorite pairings!! HinxNar or NarxSas Xd Yaoi!!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:09 pm

I actually like and tolerate Love Hina, but Negima makes me want to puke. I can't stomach it, there are too many... un-ecchi things in it. XP

Hhmm, also, I hope that you're rich, because living in Japan is... very hard. It's expensive, that's why the Japanese fertility is so low. It's difficult just to raise one child, even when their citizens are so intelligent. Now they're in risk of having only 50% of the population left by the 2020's.

Heh, strangely, this only increases my attraction for Japanese males. XD I want to help, with one baby at a time.

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:29 pm

well my dads..a..psychiatrist...

... redface but I don't want to sound liek a selfish snob.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:33 pm

Ehehehe!! I'm up to volume 7 in Negima, and in Love Hina only up to volume 5. My favorite characters just kind of vary, but mainy are the side characters. I also dislike a lot of canon couples, but some are actually very enjoyable.

Love Hina - Shinobu (So cute!)
Fruit Basket - Momiji (MINE!!!)
Chobits - Plum (Tee hee, so cute, so small.)
Negima - Guess (Points to user name) Then it would probably Ayaka, because she looks like me (Exsept she's tall, has a bigger chest and has green eyes. And she's flippin' rich)
Chrono Crusade - Azmaria
Galaxy Angel - Chitose

And yeah... >.> That's pretty much it. But now I must go and get presents for my family. (That's sad that I still need to get gifts for them for Christmas)

Sincerely Sunshine

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:36 pm

Oh, um, okkie Joy. ^.^;; Also, you don't sound like a snob, I'm just kind of confused. I don't see how that fits. @_@ I mean, maybe with your explanation on personalities. *nods* Also... I stopped at vol. 3 on Negima. But I don't think that I'd want to read it anymore. ^-^;;
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games