Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Talking while you role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:13 am
I did because I have to get up an hour early this week. Glad to be working ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:33 pm
Gone to German tutoring.... Don't leave me behind!  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:24 pm
Apparently... I didn't miss anything...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:24 am
I love you guys
mrgreen

*glomps ucchan*  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:16 am
lol Puppet  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:44 pm
Im pissed off!

I was hanging out in the dorm lobby, doing a puzzle with my roommate and I had brought my laptop so that I could get on like i originally planned to do. and one of the girls who was already acting like an a*****e decided it would be fun to steal it. She hid it from me and when I got pissed off she told me that I wasnt going to get it back if I raised my voice at her. I hate when people touch my stuff in general, and when she hides it like that it gets on my nerves quickly. If anything were to hppen to my lap top she wouldnt take responsibility, I already know her. It would have been an accident, and not her fault anything happened. I would lose the lap top that I spent my personal money to get, and have to go through the trouble of getting it fixed. I think that is plenty of a reason to get pissed when she steals something that cost so much in general. I dont take her things, and she should learn to respect my stuff in general.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:19 pm
You were in the right. She had no reason to even be touching your computer.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:27 pm
Hiraru is absolute right. Maybe next time you should report her or something for stealing your lap top, if she doesn't give it back. Be a total b***h about it.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:47 am
Exactly. Don't put up with something like that. If she gets away with it then that means she's more likely to do it again or worse.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:22 pm
Im not going to put up with it, Idont let my brothers pull that kind of move and im not going to let her either.
I reserve the right to be an a** when deemed necessary

on the plus side during room check today Irubbed my pink eye and made a point to touch her hand towel, pillow, and little stuffed dog.

Score 1 for me!

4laugh oh yeah I have pink eye now  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:20 pm
nice puppet. had someone done something like that, id have probably dropped them then and there... maybe send them through a window... depends...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:10 pm
>_< I was rubbing my eye because it itched
and now both of my eyes itch

pink eye was only fun when I could infect other people
now it just makes me itch and burn  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:35 pm
lol at least your eye problem's getting better. I found out yesterday that I have a stye and I couldn't get medication for it until today. And to make matters worse, it's not only eyedrops but THICK eyedrops. I can't tolerate anything close to my eyes so every time I have to administer the drops it's a new level of freakout and agony. I just used the medication. I can't drop them in my eye, so I put a drop on my finger and smear it on the inside of the lower part of my eye. Even that's almost too much...I'm basically tearing up because of this...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:43 am
*hugz*
I know how that is. I have some condition that makes me get chalazions and styes and I've still got one. Coloured out: I had to use the same medication, and then I got another medication that stung like hell. Then, when I got another, I got it poked so it could drain and then it didn't go away all the way, so I went to the doctor and got this stuff that was abbreviated FML and was the consistency of Testor's glue. I didn't use it (for obvious reasons!). Then I went to a different doctor and she pretty much told me "Well, it'll go away eventually. Just do compresses. And if it doesn't...I can give you medication so you won't produce a lot of oil. It'll change how your body produces oil, but your eyes won't swell up anymore. Alternatively, we can remove your tear duct. *smile*" Me: "Oh, heck no! I'll just wait, thanks!"
Anyways, best advice I can give you: fold up a couple of tissues and run really hot water over them until the tissues are hot. Then wring them out and press it to your eye. Get it really close to where the stye is. It helps a lot, it brings the oil up so it'll pop and then helps draw the oil out. You can do it a little while after you've used the medication, or during the day when you aren't using the meds. And then keep it up a week or so after the meds are done so it doesn't come back.
And help for the eyedrops: Close that eye, use your finger to find your tear duct, and then drop it there. Open your eye and blink rapidly (which is pretty easy because I think I had that medication and it made me do it anyways). It hurts less than what you're doing, plus you won't irritate it or get more oil on it.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:53 am
I'm just going to stick with what I'm doing thanks. It works for the most part.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games