Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:58 pm
Lilli leaned forward and kissed Klaash's cheek. "You're amazing." Lilli said, inhaling deeply. "I feel blessed to have you.. and I almost lost you. I can't lose you." Lilli said. Her hand found his, their fingers interlacing. Lilli looked into his bright green eyes, smiling.
Whenever I want... not yet though.. I don't want to get married just yet. I'll wait awhile. I don't know if I'm ready for that kind of commitment just now. But that still doesn't mean that there's a possibility I'd change my mind. I'm never going to let you do that ever again, Midori.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:36 pm
Music was playing. Beautiful, elegant music. As Angel lied there, in her field of the white roses. With only a silk and velvet white dress, she gazed up onto the over-looking moon, her long time friend. She lied there for hours and just stared at the light, thinking about nothing at all. And then, she stood up, and Looked at the stars. Oh, how they shined! And, as if she was being controlled, she started to dance! How glorious she looked! And then: a shove. Someone pushed her, off the of the white roses.

Angel rushed up in a cold sweat. Panting hard, from the disturbing ending. "Damn it! The same dream, over and over again!" She rose her knees up, and rested her arms on them, recollecting the dream. She sighed and moved her legs over the side. "Urg, I can't sleep at all it seems like these days, guess I'll just walk around or something." Yawning in the midst of the sentence. She sighed, once again, and got out of bed. She was still in her outfit from yesterday, so she changed into another one of her outfits. Angel didn't feel like wearing the same thing, so she just put on a simple black dress she found on the bottom of her suitcase, in which she never did unpack.

"I'm not going to go back to sleep, so why stay in the same clothes all the time?" Putting on her cape, she thought about the dream. It seemed so life-like to her. And then, while heading to the door, she saw her book on the dresser, and remembered the lines in the book that she read last night: "On a cold dark night, where the moon was the only light, and where the stars danced and glistened, a rose fell from it's safe haven. And that was the night when the moon cried." Angel's eyes opened wide. Then thought to herself, No...i-it's nothing! It's just a coincidence! That's all! She thought quickly.

"I, uh, better take it, just in case!" She walked over to the book and picked it up. Then walked to the hallway and shut the door.

((Sorry, just a little bored >.< I really like it though! :3 Sorry if it was a little long sweatdrop And is this ok to post??? O.O ))  

BleedingAngelRose

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:42 pm
[[I'm gonna make Lilli wait for it to be more anxious and dramatic, a'ight?]]

Klaash smiled, an idea had popped into his mind that he highly favored. "Wait right here, Lilli!" He said enthusiastically, tearing away from her and dashed out of her room with heightened speed. He ran down the hall, skidding at the corner to bolt up the stairs. He leapt, taking three at a time, continuing to climb several flights to his room.

His breathing was labored by the time he reached his room, he pushed open the door with a large black burn mark forever etched onto the dark brown oak. He fell to his knees and crawled on his hands and knees to a small crystal box under his bed. He was surprised it had been untouched for more than a decade. He slowly pulled it out with care, bringing it closer to his face, gazing at the glimmering box. With his right hand, he lifted the lid, staring at the small gold band adorned with a large shimmering amythest gem with smaller diamonds encircled around it.

With the other hand, he plucked up the ring between his thumb and index finger, clutching it tightly. He carefully flipped the lid back onto the box and once again slid it under his bed. With ring in hand, he thundered down the flights of stairs untill he came to Lilli's room, nearly spraining his ankle.

"LILLI!" He panted, his hands on his knees, chest heaving in and out. He gasped for breath, finally catching some. "Lilli," he said in a softer voice. He held his hands out, the small ring resting gently on his palm.

"This was my mother's," he explained with a large grin. "Since neither Tsshyeiah or Xellious would care about it, my mother gave this to me before she died. I want you to have it, as a symbol of our to be marriage."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:17 pm
[KAY! biggrin ]

Klaash smiled."Wait right here, Lilli!" Klaash said enthusiastically. He tore away from herm and dashed out of the room. "Er... okay.." She said quietly. I wonder what happened all of the sudden. That was strange.. But I should stay like he asked.

A few minutes later, Lilli heard his footsteps coming from down the hall. Lilli smiled. "LILLI!" Klaash panted. His hands were on his knees, his chest heaving in and out. "Lilli," he said in a softer voice.
Klaash held his hand out. A ring lie in his palm. It had a small gold band with a large glimmering amythest gem with smaller diamonds encirlcling it.
Lilli's mouth dropped open. She held her hand over it.
She jumped up from the bed and walked to him.
"This was my mother's," he explained with a large grin. "Since neither Tsshyeiah or Xellious would care about it, my mother gave this to me before she died. I want you to have it, as a symbol of our to be marriage."
Tears flooded her eyes. "Oh my gosh. It's beautiful, Klaash.." Lilli said her voice almost a whisper. Lilli jumped, wrapping her arms and legs around him, her face again his chest. She looked up at him. "I can't even begin to describe how happy this makes me. Thank you." Lilli said kissing him softly. She grnned.
Hold out your left hand, dumb a**... Midori told her. Oh.. yeah. What are you helping me know? No..
Lilli held out her left hand, her ring finger separated from her middle and pinky. She waited for him to slip it on, she hoped it'd fit.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:22 pm
[[Sorry Guys...]]

Tuesday smiled at Klara.
Yes. Oiya was my sister. It's my fault she's dead. He thought looking down, his smile had disappeared.
Nobu smiled.
"I wanna see Lilli." He said.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:39 pm
Nubo smiled."I wanna see Lilli." He said.
Ben smiled back. "Um.. alright. Let's go find her. She's most likely in her room." Ben said. "I'll be back in a little bit.. unless you guys want to come..." Ben said, looking at Bou, Tuesday and Klara.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:48 pm
Tuesday smiled.
"It's best I don't see Lilli right now. Or ever.." He said then looked at Amane and held out his hand. She took it and smiled.
"We'll be outside." He said. It wasn't particularly sunny outside but it was still bright.
Amane and Tuesday walked down the hall hand in hand. Once they got outside Tuesday sat on the grass. Amane sat beside him and rest her head on his shoulder.
She sighed.
"I feel like such an outsider." She said. Tuesday put his arm around her.
"Don't. They just need to get used to you." He looked at her.
"Smile. You look beautiful today." He said, a small smile appeared on her face.
"It's hard when you don't have anything to be happy about." She said, the smile disappeared.
"Yes you do. You have me. You have the blessing of life. What your father did to you is in the past. Not the present." He said soothingly.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:54 pm
"Alright then." Ben said as Tuesday and Amane walked away. "I guess I'll just go then. I'll be back in awhile, Klara. Bou, um.. were you coming or just.." Ben trailed off.
[Wow.. this post sucks... xd ]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:00 pm
"Sure." Bou said and followed Ben. "Klara are you coming...?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:22 pm
Klara didn't respond so Ben figured she wasn't coming. Ben shifted Nobu onto his back and continued, descended the stair case. Ben looked back, Bou was right behind him. Ben continued down the hall and stopeed at Lilli's door. He reached forward and tapped lightly on the door. "Lilli, It's Ben. I have someone to show you." He said, smiling back at Nubo.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:28 pm
Klara wasn’t sure if Lilli would want to see her after how cold Klara had been to her since she started going out with Klaash so she stayed behind while everyone shuffled outside of her room. She stood in the middle of the room waiting.

This is stupid! You’ve gotta apologize to Lilli and tell her how much her friendship means to you…besides, you shouldn’t even care anymore…Klaash means nothing to you…Klara lied to herself.
Klara ran to her closet and pulled out a pair of dark blue jeans and changed into them.
She figured the T-shirt would be fine. Klara skipped down the stairs to Lilli’s room.
Ben and Bou looked surprised when she approached them. Catching her breath first Klara smiled and said, “I’ve been meaning to see Lilli…I just didn’t think she wanted to see me.”

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:48 pm
Namane stood by the large window covered by thick curtains in the main room.
A thought went through her mind causing her lips to curl into a small grin. How wonderful it would be to just pull it down and watch the vampires burn quickly into nothing. She frowned remembering Rynoon promised they wouldn't cause any trouble while here. She sighed. She could feel so many people here. Each one sent off a strong emotion pounding inside of her head. Some were killers, others thieves, and some were totally innocent. Namane lingered on the innocent. It felt nice and soft in her mind. Now that she was older she could shut them out when she wanted. When she was thirteen, when her drazzinion gene was awakening, she had no control over her abilities. She couldn't stand feeling so many people, it drove her crazy.
Rynoon helped her through it so much. She would die before admitting that to him though.
Suddenly Namane felt something…something totally different from anything she’d ever felt before. It was human. It wasn’t vampire. It wasn’t demon. Just…different. Namane’s head rose and looked around the room to see where it was coming from. She walked through the crowds heading in the direction in which the aura got stronger. The closer she to it, the clearer it was.
In front of her was a man. This is where it was coming from. He was deranged and gave of pain and death…he was a torturer. She stared at him captivated. He seemed to have noticed her too.
The corners of her lips curled into a faint smile, her eyes didn’t smile along, in fact they looked quite lifeless. As usual, but that didn’t mean she wasn’t excited. Namane imagined if she could feel her own aura it would match his, a twisted, sick, and beautiful aura.

haruxxx
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:30 pm
[[ O: OH SHNAP~!]]

"Hello there, dear." Esloleiar mouthed, whispering in her direction. He gracefully took several long strides untill he came to be only a few feet away from her. "You're new here I take it...?" He smiled, a bit of his black hair exposed his almost glowing red eyes. They were small slits, worse than a vampire's. He smiled, "Then of course you wouldn't know who I am..." He brought his face to that when he breathed, she could feel it. "I am Esloleiar, Lady Tsshyeiah's husband." He smiled once again, laughing a bit at the end of his sentance and pulled away, brushing back his long bangs with both and hands and unintentionally revealed his forhead. There was a long scar running from each side, making it appear as though he had some brain surgery of sorts. He looked at her, raising a black brow as he noticed her midly surprised look. "Oh this?"He asked, pointing to his forhead with one of his claw-like fingers. "Some simple surgery many years ago, it failed, but I survived."

"Since then, hardly anything I do does..." There was also yet another facial scar on Esloleiar. On the right side of his nose ran a long scar from between his eyes to the middle of his right cheek. "This?" He asked, pointing to the darkened scar. "That was Tsshyeiah's doing." He smiled, recalling the accident of their first meeting. "What a feisty woman she is..."

Klaash smiled, "I'm glad you like it, I had almost forgotten about it, other than me and you just now, she was the only one who had touched it." He took the ring back from her and gently slipped it onto her finger. He was glad that Lilli was a bit small for her age, therefore, her fingers were smaller, and his skelatal mother's ring could easily slip onto one of Lilli's slim fingers. "Great!" Klaash exclaimed loudly, "It fits!!"

Klaash turned when he heard Ben's voice. What could he possibly have to show Lilli? He grabbed Lilli's hand and opened her door. "Ben? What is it?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:43 pm
Klaash? Has he forgiven Lilli? Lilli and Klaash appeared as Klaash opened the door. Lilli started at the little boy on Ben's back.
"Lilli, this is my son." Ben said setting Nubo down, Ben grinned.
"Was Oiya?"Lilli began to ask. Ben nodded.
Lilli let go of Klaash's hand and stepped toward the little boy. "This is amazing. I'm an aunt. Oh my gosh. What's your name?" She asked, holding her arms out. "Thank for the introductions, Ben." Lilli whispered, and laughed.
Ben shrugged. "Sorry..."

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:50 pm
Though he loved Lilli immensely, he did not know of her siblings' pasts very well. He knew they lived in another Vampires Manor previously and that Lilli's older sister died. He was of course now mystified, but went along with the story. Ben was old enough, he obviously was very close with this Oiya woman, and they had a son. With the way Ben sounded to alienated and new to this son that he had, he didn't seem that he was aware of having a son. Lilli too was surprised, so untill some time recently, neither knew.

Klaash said nothing at the small boy of perhaps 10 years of age, the boy looked back at him, then shifted his eyes once again to Lilli.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games