Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Gweener

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:47 pm
I'm so strange. Sometimes I feel utterly brain-dead and can't seem to have an interesting thought even if my life depended on it; and other times, I feel so alive, and I can't stop the constant flow of crazy ideas and thoughts through my head, even to sleep!
Sometimes I feel the urge to read, other times to write, other times to draw, other times to talk, and even times when all I want is to sleep and dream. But I can never force any of these.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:28 pm
What makes the crazy old cat lady crazy?
I remember when I was growing up, there was a little old lady who lived across the street next door. She had been there for so long, that her house was one of the first to ever be built there, long before it was a neighborhood; back when it was still woods and just beginning to be developed. She would take in any and all stray cats, leaving food out for them everyday. She had them living in her house, on her porch, and all around her yard. Old Lady Treadway...
Sometimes, when I was a teen and she was getting even older, I remember walking her over some hot dinner.
One of the worse things about living next door to her though was when she'd rake her yard and then burn the piles... with all those cats... doing their business... EW, Yuck!~ there's nothing quite like the smell of burning cat poop.

But how many cats does it take before you start becoming the crazy cat lady? What happens if it's not cats, but dogs instead? How many dogs would it take before you'd think a person crazy? I bet the living areas would have to be taken into consideration; I mean, a whole bunch of any animals out in the country would be anything to bat an eye at, but take the same amount and put them in a city apartment and then you'd have yourself a certified one way ticket to the funny farm!

Gweener

Gweener

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:17 pm
Announcement:

User Image

Mardi Gras Themes:
> Jan.20-26: More than Mere Mortals
> Jan.27- Feb.2: Nature's Finest
> Feb. 3-9: Hypnotic Robotics
> Feb. 10-16: Love is in the Air
> Feb. 17-24: Carnival Masquerade Ball

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:40 pm
Oh it sounds like fun Gwee! I can't wait, if I can ever get well, I'm going to enjoy it to the hilt. uhg!  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:29 pm
Wheee! First day of Japanese class tomorrow!!!
*Running face-slide into bed*
*snoring sounds*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:23 am
rofl Looking forward to those themes!! *goes off shopping*
Uh-oh.. it looks like Chainsaw's collapsed..  

PieMonster2000
Crew

Hilarious Phantom

Gweener

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:52 am
Poor Hazu. I sure hope you get to feeling better soon.
*pours u a cup of homemade chicken noodle soup with celery and carrots*

Geeze, Chainsaw, I hope those are silk sheets. You hit that bed with such force that the friction could have given you like a rug burn! Japanese class sounds interesting! You'll have to share the juicy stuff.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:56 am
PieMonster2000
rofl Looking forward to those themes!! *goes off shopping*
Uh-oh.. it looks like Chainsaw's collapsed..

xd I do love an excuse to go shopping!
With the malls as packed as they get around here,...
it could be as exciting as snake hunting!
Just don't try to convince my brother of that.

I made the Mardi Gras thing into its own Topic. That way we can all post our cool costumes. There'll even be a prize! And if anyone has any questions I might be able to answer about Mardi Gras...
And if I go to any parades this year, I'll post the pics there.

Gweener

PieMonster2000
Crew

Hilarious Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:24 pm
Hehehe -- 'Tis an odd thing to compare snake hunting to shopping... >;3 But I suppose they're similar... they both take loads of time to find anything you like ~!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:34 pm
Yum! Chicken Soup! *slurp slurp* I feel better already!

Did someone say shopping! I love shopping, no reason is too small to indulge in a bit of trawling. Yay!
mrgreen  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:44 am
I don't mid shopping... but I do it faster than most people. I can go to like a Kohls or a JC Pennies and look through their entire men's clothing departments in less than 30 minutes. But, I'm a guy, so that means those sections aren't always as big as like... the women's section... but.. still. Plus, I've got a very... discriminating style, apparently. It's hard to find stuff I'd wear. Black semi-baggy pants and a t-shirt... but my size screws stuff up. Last time I went shopping I found a grand total, after going through JC Penny's, Target, Kohl's, Ross, and Old Navy, I found one pair of Okay pants, one shirt (Chuck Norriss), and one hoodie. ... I was only getting restless because I had to wait for my Mom to shop through the store in her slow shopping way...

I also saw this really awesome leather jacket at Kohl's that was reaaaaly sweet... but It was a large... and I need like... an XL or XXL. And when I tried to find it on the internet I couldn't. Oh, yeah... i should mention it was $500 but 50% off... And it was soooooo awesome.

Imma go see if I can find it really quickly...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:16 am
Nope. Apparently that type of jacket is now gone forever. That kinda sucks, because it was a really nice jacket.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

PieMonster2000
Crew

Hilarious Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:27 am
DX .. Urh.. I hate that... You find something you really like, and then it's not in your size... ; __ ;

No other jacket like it can be found?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:42 pm
Nope. Not even on the almighty internet. I made sure to write down the model number and stuff... It's like that jacket never existed.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gweener

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:13 pm
Now how does that happen!?  
Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games