Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:53 am
Odysseus nodded his head. "Alright." He went and strapped daggers on to his belt. Prefering to take his saber form, he turned into it and made sure his teeth were sharp. Smiling, Odysseus nodded his head. "I'm ready to go. No jungle trot is going to be too hard for me."

~~

Scar nodded his head. "Good idea." He walked towards the back of the cave, breathing in the scents. The smell of saber was strong here and Scar muttered, "Too bad this place doesn't get rain. It would be nice to wash away this stentch."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:12 am
'Ok we'll take the yacht and head through the river. Time if of the essence.' he warned making his way down to the small cluttered docks which lay below.  

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:25 am
"Bye," said Odysseus as he waved at the other sabers and Sirius. Odysseus followed after Adonis. "Right. We want to do this as fast as possible."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:28 am
'Indeed' Adonis replied leaping onto the yacht and raisng the enchanted sail which spookily fluttered in the absence of wind. 'Hopefully the pup will accept us soon' he added.  

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:34 am
Odysseus settled on the floor of the yacht and watched the edge of the forest fly by. "It appears as if the pup is taking to us easier than I thought it would. Perhaps when we get him the cure, he'll accept us fully."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:37 am
'Thats what I hope. ' Adonis muttured tinkering with sail as the lifeless waters splashed weakly against the smooth dark wood of thier craft it steadily making it's into Wolfeon territory.  

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:42 am
"Sirius was a good pup to take." Odysseus wrinkled his nose as the scent of wolfeon hit him. "Wow, this place stinks." He remarked.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:44 pm
Swiftkill picked up her wolf ears and said, "I hear something but I don't know what."

"Could it be them," said Starfire.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:45 pm
Gemini listen to Piosen Fang's apolige and said, "Its kind of hard to forgive you at what you and your mate did to me but I'll except it for now."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:56 am
'It wont be before those stinky dogs realease were in their territory. Prepare the cannon and we'll make so dog food on our way' he grinned menacginly.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:09 am
'Where ?' Robin enquired curious about Swiftkills new finding. He concnetrated hoping maybe he'd be able to detect the noise and be able to identify it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:11 pm
Odysseus let out a purr of amusement at the thought of the wolfeon's fates if they got in the way of the cannon. "I wonder how many dogs were left to guard their territory. Some of them probably went off to look for Sirius." Odysseus walked over to the cannon and turned into his human form. He pick up a cannon ball along with some gunpowder. Once prepared, all it would take to fire would be to light the match. A small flame danced in readiness in Odysseus' palm as he awaited the signal to fire.

Scar's ears pricked as well. He listened closely to identify where it was coming from as well as the source.

Raven listened to Piosen Fang's apology and walked further into the castle.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:47 pm
"But cross me and my family and I will not. Understand,
said Gemini.

~~~~~

Swiftkill listen closely and tried to sences it. "I don't know I can't here to well with all the rain."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:29 pm
Midnight than walked into the house of the sabors that her and Adonis run since they are the head masters/leaders here.

Electra walked alongside with her mother as she held Sirius still. As they both enetered there was the other sabors there adn as they saw Midnight adn Electra they bowed for Midnight is the female boss adn Electra is the bosse's daughter.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:32 pm
Scar listened as well. "Too bad about the rain. Still, got a general direction?"

~~

Raven walked into the library, hoping to find something good to read. She walked over towards one shelf and began glancing at the side covers.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games