Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:40 pm
InuYasha stood up after being plowed into the ground. "See." he grumbled. "No need to sit me. . ."
Kagome sighed and rolled her eyes.
InuYasha went over to Kagome and knelt down so that she could get on his back. When she did, he looked over at Saber. "Can you keep up with me?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:46 pm
Saber shook her head. I'm not as strong as you think. I release a large amount of magical energy to move as fast as I normally do. At the moment my mana level's at the point where if it goes any lower I won't be able to sustain myself."  

Kyo Emiya

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:47 pm
Sakura pulled out the fly card, prepare to use it to speed up her trip home, however it was quickly pulled away from Kero.

"How about I just take you home, eh Kiddo?" he said to her as his tiny wings nveloped his body, changing him back to his true from, a winged beast.

Sakura sweatdropped. "I'm sure I would've been fine.." she said as she climbed on his back.

He took off into the sky flying her towards her home. She looked back down at the strange group, none of who she had officially met, wondering if she ever would.

Access looked around and turned to Fin. "Hey...where'd Sinbad and Jeanne go?"

"You're not very perceptive are you?' she asked as she rolled her eyes. "Or you just don't listen."

He looked back at her waiting for a response, but when none came simply shrugged, not being bothered by it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:01 pm
InuYasha grunted noncommitingly and Kagome got off his back. "So I guess we're just walking the normal way . . ." she said. She then looked over at Saber. "If you need help carrying him, don't hesitate to ask for help, alright?"  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:08 pm
Cell landed behind Buu and said "I've told them what you wanted Buu...You do realize they'll probably destroy you in this tornament...Don't you?..."
Buu didn't even face Cell but gave a psychotic smile and chuckled.
Cell gave a stern look and commanded "Didn't you hear me ask you a question or are you deaf?! Do you realize that-?!"
Right before Cell could finish his question Buu teleported over to him and punched him in the stomach, keeping his fist pushed into Cell and a stern look on his face.
Cell's eyes widened and he stumbled back then fell to his knees holding his stomach with his mouth wide open from the pain and his eyes nearly bugging out from their sockets and even a bit of purple blood oozing from his mouth.
Buu kept his stern look as he looked at Cell cringing from the pain and said "Buu in charge! You no tell Buu what to do or Buu crush you!!" Buu held his hand up a bit and clenched his fist as he said that.
((I know, That was more like Buu's first form, Fat Buu, how he spoke and stuff, but make no mistake he's always going to be Kid Buu.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:13 pm
Saber nodded. "I'll be right behind."  

Kyo Emiya

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:45 pm
Sakura arrived home and attmpted to sneak in her window. Once inside she tiptoed over to her bed when the light flicked on. She looked up to see her older brother Toya standing there giving her a piercing look. "Where were you?" he asked his voice stern.

"Well...umm.." she stumbled over words trying to think how to explain.

He sighed. When was she finally going to understand he already knew everything. "Did you at least have someone with you?"

She shook her head her eyes subconsciously darting to the smal yellow stuffed animal that had recently brought her home.

Toya followed her gaze to Kero. "I understand," he said simply, "Although I'd appreciate if you took someone else instead" he said hinting.

"Oh!" she said realizing what he meant. Her suprise turned to a smile. "Sure!"

"All right. Don't go anywhere else tonight, OK?" he said as he left her room shuttingoff the lights"

"Promise!" she responded as she layed down in her bed.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:43 pm
Kagome accepted that answer and started walking back to her house.
InuYasha walked next to her. "How are we going to get down the well without them knowing?" he asked.
Kagome shrugged. "We'll deal with that when we come to it . . ." she said.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:16 pm
Saber followed behind by a few feet. She felt...relaxed...with Shirou there. She could feel him breathing gently down her back. She turned her head to look at him, and her face began to glow in a warm smile. Maybe I'll ask him to take me on a date again... Then it hit her. Maybe...staying in this world wouldn't be so bad afterall...  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:20 pm
((Hey this is kinda a pointless post but I won't be posting until you guys have had 2 weeks past and the tornament has come up. Some one PM me when you guys are ready for the tornament.))  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:55 pm
((I'll do it.))
They got to the Higurashi shrine. Kagome's mom was in the front, sweeping. "Hey mom. I've got some friends over." Kagome said gesturing to Saber and Shirou. "Is it alright if they spend the night?"
"Of course Ka- I mean, Kikyo." then Mrs. Higurashi looked at InuYasha. "And how are you Tetsuiga-kun?" she asked kindly.
Kagome sighed. "You don't have to call us by our fake names anymore mom." she said.
InuYasha brightened. "Are we having dinner soon?"
"Sit."  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:12 pm
Saber stepped around Inuyasha and bowed curtly towards Kagome's mother. "I am Arturia Pendragon. This is my Master, Shirou. Thank you for having us."  

Kyo Emiya

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:01 am
Kagome's mother smiled. "It's not a problem. Kagome's friends are always welcome."  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:15 am
Saber looked back at Inuyasha and Kagome, wondering if she should go in first. Then she remembered Shirou. "Excuse me, but is there a futon available for Shirou. He don't expect him to be up until morning."  

Kyo Emiya

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:16 pm
((I got approval from Yachiru to do a time skip but I need everyones permission though. So I ask you...Is a two week time skip too much? Or are you guys fine with it?))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games