Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:28 pm
He wrinkled his nose in disagreement. "It's not the first time she did that." Kisuna can recall other times when they were at the land of the Wolf Clan, but he didn't mention it to Alcina. "Pfft... but it's not like I can throw her in a dungeon either. You're a princess. I bet you can do that to people who make you angry." Unconsciously, he laid his head down on her shoulder.

"... Alcina, I kinda miss home...." He admitted softly.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:45 pm
And there went that little boy who had an overwhelming death glare, off somewhere else. Kaen frowned looking to Sui then as Alcina ran after him.

"I didn't mean to..." He murmurred. "Maybe we should go on inside. You all came for a reason, am I right?"

Midori, still, had clung to Kaen deathly afraid of his next disappearance. She had thought she had seen him die, but with Alcina's testimony, they were two different men. She scowled a bit and nuzzled her head into Kaen's kimono.

"He's just grumpy." She grumbled. Kisuna was a hard person for her to understand, with or without amnesia. He didn't quite fit the type of most kids her age, and as such he confused her. Guilt wouldn't set in, not now, not with her friend right here with her. It did strum at the back of her nerves though as she thought more about it. Sui had said he was a nice boy but---

No. No. Kaen is here.

"Oh! Kaen!" Midori chirped happily, tugging on him a bit. "I'm the Leaf stranger!"

"...Heh? The what now?"  

NekoNoTsukiyo

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:00 pm
She laughed softly. "I'm afraid I was never important enough to be able to throw anyone in the dungeon. You had more power back at your place than I ever had."

Home sick, hm? It was funny, but Alcina never once longed to be back at the palace. In fact, she was rather dreading having to go back. She never felt more free than she had traveling with everyone... "You're so lucky, Kisuna-kun. I know you don't remember this now, but you do have a place to go home to and people who love you. I've never felt welcomed at the palace where I live..."

An idea occurred to her. Yes, she did have to go home, but... "Hey! Why don't we go back and see Kisa once we've reassured my father that I'm alright? I'll text her tonight and make sure it's okay. It was the first place we stopped on our journey after all, so it's not that far!" The journey that she had started with Hayato... Still, it would be a reason to leave again, and leave quickly. Hopefully, her brothers would have won her father over by that time.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:05 pm
"That'd be nice... thanks." An appreciative smile appeared on Kisuna's face. Even if his memory wouldn't suddenly return, the thought of being back at home comforted him. He lifted his head off her shoulder and stood up, shaking all the petals off his clothes.

"... And don't forget... Midori-san, Kaen-san, Sui and I care about you." Kisuna said roughly, trying to shrug off the embarrassment. He felt something light brush against his sleeve. Noticing that the small figure was Taffy, Kisuna clumsily caught the little sparrow and placed her inside his front pocket of his shirt. Amazingly enough, she was able to fit.

Sui shrugged as they walked. "It's not your fault, Kaen."
The merman then leaned over to the flower man's ear. "Kisuna can get too protective when he likes something... or someone." He whispered and nudged towards Midori's direction. "But, of course he doesn't know that yet." Sui said outloud and smiled at the little girl.

"We're here for the Flower Stranger." Sui explained on a serious note. "Alcina's on a quest to bring all the Strangers together so that we may defeat the Mazoku... just like how Midori's the Leaf Stranger and I'm Water."

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:46 pm
Alcina blushed. Then she smiled happily and stood up. "Taffy too, hm? Even though all she seems to do is eat and sleep! Thank you, Kisuna."

Leaning over, the princess quickly gave Kisuna a quick kiss on the cheek. "I'm sure Midori-chan will realize that you're quite a prince yourself! She'd be silly not to."

Alcina followed Kisuna's example and brushed away the petals on her clothes, though she completely forgot to brush the ones out of her hair. She smiled up at the pink blossoms. "They're so pretty, aren't they? Makes me wish... makes me wish to be able to share this with him."

She felt shocked at the sudden wetness on her cheek and quickly brushed it away. "Now I'm just being silly, still thinking about Hayato like that. Let's go back and see if Midori has calmed down a bit."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:55 pm
Kisuna 's cheeks turned pink as he rubbed the spot where she kissed him. He hoped her words about Midori were true. He was tired of arguing with the girl....

Unable to say much about Hayato, Kisuna gave her a mere nod of agreement as they both started walking back to where the rest of the group was.

Leri
Vice Captain

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:08 pm
Kaen's expression changed several times. First, to disbelief as he looked from Kisuna to Midori, then to confusion, then to amusement. Never had he heard of another actually liking Midori, nor even like that. He had to stiffle a chuckle and ruffle Midori's hair.

"But, of course he doesn't know that yet."

"Huh?" Now it was her turn to be confused to the sudden talk and ruffle. As to who they were talking about, she didn't understand. Nevertheless she tugged on Kaen again after his suggestion and after Sui's explanation.

"Mhm! So you're probably the Flower Stranger!" Midori happily bounced. It had been forever since she had spent the night here.

"Probably?" Kaen frowned at the thought of only being a possibility before he noticed Alcina and...Kisuna if he remembered correctly, coming back. He waved them down with a warm smile. He was hopeful in the boy's change of mood, after all...it was Alcina that went after him. No one could stay angry at her.

"Welcome back!"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:32 pm
Kisuna hesitantly waved back at... Kaen; he believed that's what they called him. He stood closely behind Alcina, not wanting to get too near to the girl his age. When they reached closer to the group, Kisuna scrunched his nose at the sight of Midori clinging so closely to Kaen. An irritable feeling appeared inside him. It itched and clung to his chest like a small parasite. Whatever it was, he figured it was best to ignore it.

He didn't understand what was so great about the pink-haired cross-dresser but Kisuna didn't proceed to make any judgments. Reflecting on his actions, Kisuna awkwardly spoke aloud. "... I'm... sorry for yelling at you." He gave Kaen a glance before turning his face away. "I just..."

And it him him. Why did he get so rude and offensive? He couldn't recall any memories with Midori. Heck, he didn't even know how long they've traveled together. Not long, he assumed. But while Kisuna busied himself in thought, little did he know that he unconsciously stared at Midori with confusion spread across his features. It took him another second to wake up from his rationalizations. He shrugged, trying to erase the awkward tension he felt. "... I was just taught that you shouldn't make a girl cry." He finished in an uncertain tone.

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:44 pm
Alcina smirked evilly at the thought that just crossed her mind. Still she was a good girl, and that was something she shouldn't... Oh, who was she kidding anyway?

She pushed Kisuna forward smiled encouragingly at him. "Kisuna, this is Kaen. I've been friends with him since I was a little girl." She decided to forgo mentioning the terrors they got up to... like finding wigs and switching places... or the exploding birthday cake... Or the flowers that still made rude gestures in a certain part of the gardens. "Midori-chan, have you known him for a while too?"

All the while, she was communicating over the children's heads. She sent a silent gaze at Kaen with the intent of how close are you two? and a significant glance towards Sui with the words We're setting them up, and you better come up with something before I do. with a slightly evil grin telling why her idea would more than likely be bad.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:06 pm
"I understand." Kaen waved a hand and shook his head to the apology. "You don't need to apologize at all."

He understood well off what the problem was and once he was pushed forward, had knelt down enough so that he was at their height.

"I was taught that too, but I honestly had no idea what I had done. I probably should've apologized right then, but you can't apologize from the heart if you don't know what you did, right?" He held out a hand with a soft laugh.

"Alcina's correct in who I am. I'm Kaen, Kaen Suzuran, the leader of the Hanazoku tribe. We've known each other since--" There was a visible sweatdrop as he tried to recall a time they started to know each other without the chaos. Oh, he sure hoped that she had calmed down if only a little. "A while ago. And you are?"

Midori, on the other hand, was quite perplexed at this manner. Kisuna was staring at her and it made her a bit uncomfortable. She had long then let go of Kaen to let him make peace, but one hand still clutched to a kimono sleeve as she stood beside him. Why did he stare at her? It was strange! It made her heart pound...

"Midori-chan, have you known him for a while too?"

Her attention moved from kaen and Kisuna to Alcina with a bright smile. The awkward atmosphere she was dealing with left with the question.

"For a few years now. We met during a festival a long time ago." Midori giggled remembering. "He was being hit on by some old man and I saved him." By kicking his shin, but she didn't say that. "And I also learned that he was a guy really... and he was funny so..." She shrugged, clearly leaving out a few facts. "I started following him."

NekoNoTsukiyo

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:37 pm
Kisuna blinked a few times. He understood? Really? Then, he furrowed his brow. How can Kaen understand the feeling that he doesn't? Realizing that Kaen had his hand out, Kisuna flustered and shook it.

"I'm Kisuna Tochino, one of the leaders of the Hebizoku tribe." He returned his hand back to his side. He tried to step back -- he was awfully close to Midori -- but Alcina was right behind him. Kisuna stiffened, hoping not to make any further movements that would cause any disaster.

Kisuna had no reason to dislike Kaen, but seeing Midori smile enthusiastically about it brought the itch back.

Sui had been chuckling at the whole scenario in front of him. He returned a look to Alcina that read So you're making me the villain now? He shook his head. How could he ignore an order from the Princess?

Sui walked over to Kisuna's side and casually perched a hand on top of Kisuna's head. "Alcina, you still have some petals on the top of your head. Let me brush it off." Using Kisuna as support, Sui tiptoed and plucked the petals off the redhead one by one.

Due to Sui's weight, Kisuna found himself pushed forward so that his face closely met with Midori's. He felt a warmth reach to his ears and a nervousness appear in his stomach. He resisted Sui's force to ensure that he wouldn't bump heads with the girl but...

Sui continued to count the number of petals down. "Three... two..." He smirked and exerted a bit more force at... "... one."

Kisuna had stumbled forward and accidentally kissed the tip of Midori's nose.

"Zero." Sui smiled mischievously for the extra second. He quickly slipped his hand away from Kisuna's head.

Sorry Kisuna... but you'll thank me later.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:12 pm
Kaen widened his eyes. A young boy was a leader of a clan? He pursed his lips, holding in his curiosity for another time. Now was not the time to question the boy. They had merely only met, perhaps over some tea or later on down the road he could ask about him. He really didn't do much except be cooped up all day or run out to do what he wanted. He then let go with a polite nod. His observance then made him look from Kisuna, to Sui, to Alcina.

Oh did a small smile grace his lips when it happened. How cute.

And then there it was. The kiss on her nose. Her grip on Kaen's kimono had left and nothing but a frozen stunned expression graced her. Seconds ticked by as realization came in a stuttered reel.

He kissed her, He kissed her nose. Kisuna kissed her. He kissed her. He really--

"UWAH!" Midori yelled, scarlet and jumped back, covering her nose and most of her face. She practically glowed with how red she was. The blossoms and the kimono only downplayed how red she truely was. She had NEVER gotten a kiss before. Never. And now--

"Wh-w-wha-what--!?" She tried to sputter out unable to get ahold of nothing but that one word.

NekoNoTsukiyo

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:17 pm
"Why, thank you, Sui-san." Alcina giggled at the obvious attempt to push the two together. This was right up her ally.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:35 pm
Midori paused, assessing the situation completely then. The stuttered reel played back in smooth complete footage of what happened in her mind's eye as she remembered. Kisuna had kissed her nose. Her face, already flushed as it was, was growing brighter. Her verbal stuttering had toned down from her sudden screech and yelling to a point where she was trying oh so very hard to calm down.

Her heart was pounding, hard, against her chest and a knot was making her feel sick in the pit of her stomache. Another lump settled at the back of her throat as she tried to think of what to say. Surprise and confusion were still there but she had finally gotten to the point where she was more embarassed than anything else.

"Y-You--" She swallowed and tried to think of what to say, shifting her eyes to look away from Kisuna. Why couldn't she look at him? He was the idiot who kissed her! "E-er...!"

NekoNoTsukiyo

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:16 pm
"GAH!!" Kisuna quickly pulled away and instinctively covered the bottom half of his face in his hands. "I-I-I'm sorry!!" He shouted apologetically.

Kisuna's heart palpitated wildly and his breathing was put in an uncontrollable frenzy. He felt especially dizzy. It was as if the butterflies in his stomach fluttered to his head. The giddiness and anxiety doubled over and Kisuna couldn't bear to face Midori any longer. He felt the corners of his mouth perk up. A smile started to crawl its way around his face. He felt like smiling! And there wasn't anything to feel so happy about. The girl hated him! He kissed the girl who hated him!

"M-Mi--" Kisuna couldn't even say her name.

But even though he felt tremendously embarrassed... Kisuna couldn't say that he regretted it. And that's what troubled his heart the most.

Pretending not to see the two smaller ones, Sui innocently turned to Alcina and Kaen. "So, where to now?"  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff