Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
neko's and jedi's house with squad "zeskiscar" grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 136 137 138 139 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:56 pm
kit gives her a smile. "Well iwant to learn them all of course."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:58 pm
"ok jedi" *brile said putting the sword back in its metal sheath then began walking away*  

brileone

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:00 pm
jedi was next to neko. hey, how are you feeling?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:00 pm
Kit sighs "Well i have to learn them all or gobi will kill me." He let out a small laugh and smiled. "But i try not to think about that. For obvious reasons."  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:07 pm
jedi looked at kit. the rock village is losing it  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:13 pm
Kit turnns to Jedi. "I kinda figured. I tried to hold it together and did for awhile. But once i left it just kinda collapsed. I am a cloud shinobi i care for the rock but it's ecological problems are no longer mine." Kit turns and walks to the training field. Showing no hint of remorse what so ever.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:31 pm
Kit walks into the middle of the training grounds and falls down unconcious. He opend his eyes and was staring at a gigantic cresent blue aura. "You must be gobi." He said looking at the figure. 'Ahh so you are not as stupid as you seem' The figure laughs and smashes himself aginst the barred door ' Let me out so that i can destroy you.' "I will only let you out when i can be gaurenteed that nothing will happen and i don't think that will be anytime soon." The figure let out a roar and kit awakend in the grounds. "That was weird. And now i need to control him more then ever." He stood up and rubbed his stomach. "But first we eat." He ran off into the direction of somewhere he could get some grub.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:15 pm
Rahenno arrived at Jedi's and Neko's house and looks around to found Kit. He dosen't seem to be here at the moment. Well i' wait. Rahenno thought sitting down.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:25 pm
Kit walked in and saw Rahenno sitting on the stairs. "Waiting for someone." He said walking up and waving.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:30 pm
Rahenno looked up and saw Kit. "Only for you to show up." Rahenno hoped up on his feet and walked to Kit. "Ready to get this started?" He said with a smile.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:32 pm
"Sorry to keep you waiting." Kit smiled and walked out to the field. "You may start. But before we do any rules you want to add, Such as no genjutsu etc."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:53 pm
Rahenno smiled. "No killing, that's it, other than that anything goes." he said falling into his pose.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:12 pm
"Then we are ready to begin." Kit took his tai chi stance and took a deep breath thinking. 'Don't even try to show yourself gobi.' He lunged at Rahenno and spin kicks his face. Using his wind chakra element to rotate faster.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:19 pm
Rahenno ducked and came up behined Kit and tryed to roundhouse him in the back of his head.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:22 pm
Kit marveled at Rahenno's speed. As the kick connected Kit used the forward motion and front flipped. He landed and jumped back gaining some distance. "Well well well. This is going to be a challenge." Kit closed his eyes and thought of a jutsu that would take Rahenno by surprise and began to prepare for it.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 136 137 138 139 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games