Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xLytez

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:17 pm
Senshui smirked at Dp."Don't fall." he joked, staring at the ninja in the window sill. His head was moving to the melody from his headphones as he talked."can't have you getting hurt before the exams."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:21 pm
"I wont, dont worry, i'll still be able to kick your a** with one hand behind my back," he retorted back at senshui, "anyway, i could be a clone..." he said smiling....

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

xLytez

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:29 pm
Senshui laughed."you beat me?...I have a better chance of becoming hokage by the age of fifteen." He waved his hand in the air creating a spiral, which begin glowing with the electrical current omitting from his fingertips."You could be. a clone, either way, you're gonna lose"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:56 pm
Wow... This classroom really was noisy, wasn't it? All of these unexpected visitors and all... Anyways, it made for good entertainment. Herai watched all of the little 'events' with vague intrest. it really had nothing to do with her, but still. From a couple of boys chatting away about some sort of an exam and boasting to one another, to defective tags and an exploding trash can. Yup. Really interesting.
This wasn't going an everyday thing, was it?

AnonymousXP

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:12 pm
Dp replied by performing several quick handseals and making a small lighting bolt fire at senshui as a joke, he then turned to herai staring at her at watching there fight......"You know.....its rude to listen in on other conversations," he said seriously, appearing right infront of her in a blink of an eye, his face a few inchs from hers, he then changed into to a goofy smile, patting her on the head, "Nah....just kidding, and yes me beat you senshui, your right you do have a better chance, but then again i'm not trying to be hokage am i?" he then backed away from the girl a bit, smiling a not so goofy smile.....

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:23 pm
"Hm?" Herai blinked when Dp just appeared in front of her and randomly patted her head. Herai shyed away a little, bringing a hand up to brush off the top of her head. "Hey..." It felt way too weird to be touched by other people, even if that other person had a point. Herai allowed herself to pout mentally for a second. Oh well. They were going to talk openly anyways, so what did it matter that she was listening? She'd just have to find a more subtle way to watch.

AnonymousXP

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:00 am
Zeramaru noticed some insecurity with orion's words so he just sighed.
"well orion nice meeting you again" Zeramaru said as he walked away but then had a feeling and looked back.
Zeramaru made a few hand seals and put his hand to his lips "Katon this wont do anything no jutsu!" Zeramaru shouted and laughed since he does not know any katon jutsu.
Zeramaru then said "kidding I cant attack this village." Zeramaru then opened the door and left.

((and who says i cant be random in the rp...KATON CRAP OF FLAME NO JUTSU!!! ahh if only it got approved!))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:46 am
((rude gesture jutsu was approved.....makes a massive middle finger made of explosions appear.......)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:32 am
TheWingsOfTheGods
((.....you just have to undermine my posts dont you........))
Dp appeared at the window again, he glared at senshui with an angry face, but then regained his normal smile, he turned to the teacher, "It must suck being a sanin and being forced to teach......very degrading...." he said, balancing on the window again......

((Of course I do. Jeez, there's kids here for gods sake. Orion may not care, but I do. If that makes any sense...))

Orion let out a sigh and rolled his eyes, turning back to the board to teach. He was on the edge of killing just about everyone there, with Zeramaru making up fake attacks and Dp and his little friend causing trouble with defective exploding tags. He hated this job. At least the real Orion was having fun torturing his students, or one of them at least. He began to draw another three handsigns, which made the kawarimi.
"Listen up."
He said in an annoyed tone. He really didn't want to be here.
"These three handsigns make up the kawarimi no jutsu. Repeat them the way you did the henge. NOW."He pointed to each sign the way he did before, waiting a few seconds before going to the next. He already knew who he was going to choose to do the jutsu in front of the class, and it was signified by the devious smile he had on his face.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:29 pm
Senshui twitchd his fingers using the electrical current he built up as a lightning rod to dispell the weak jolt. He stood up."yes, very rude in de..." he stopped staring out the window past where Dp once perched, in a tree nearby rested his older brother scythe in hand laid across his chest, and his own headphones in is ears. The strong shinobi was obviouslsy asleep. "sengetsu?" he muttered a slight sense of fear in his voice. He shook it off and vanished appearing in the windowsill for a closer view. Sengetsu's eys slowly opened then turned their cold blood red gaze upon Senshui."what are you doing here?" He vanished, then there was a loud thump as Senshui slid across the floor slamming into the wall opposite the window. Sengetsu stood in the classroom."Orion, f you feel so badly about this, allow me to take your place." He looked around and saw Dp."oh hey its you." he yawned, turning back to orion."you know I'm mre than capable of teaching them."

xLytez

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:38 pm
Dp almost fell out the window as Senshui sped to it, hanging on for dear life, he then appeared a few feet away from sengetsu, "......You.........," was all he said as his eyes turned the mosiac pattern and his hand on his blade....."You almost killed me, and you also broke part of my glove," he said, holding up the glove with a missing slot.....

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:45 pm
Sengetsu raised his hand, the scythe on his back now, shifted as he did so."save it...I'm not gonna fight you." he cocked his at an angle allowing his cold eyes to glare at the boy."I'm not here to fight." Senshui stood up coughing, his brother had gotten stronger...but how? Sengetsu, looked a the rising genin."hm? looks like someone has some fight in them." Senshui laughed painfully."shut up...that weak cheap shot." Sengetsu grinned."well...well...welll, looks like two little genin wana kill me, what ever shall I DO!" he fomed a handseal, a clone appearing behind senshui and gripping him tightly, the hand which had waved towards Dp the clenched. Into a fist and Sengetsu vanished...all at once the clone disappeared and there was now a hole in the wall where Senshui should have been."look, have any of you heard anything of Kit...or those weaklings that call themselves akatsuki lately?" he said standing up ignoring his unconscious brothers limp legs hanging out of the hole. He needed to sette this, without the other swordsman finding out.

xLytez

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:54 pm
Dp smiled, "I guess he was too slow, thats not something you'll find with me," he said smiling "I might of seen him, but then again, my memory is a little foggy," he said mockingly, he then laughed, "Are cheap shots all you know?" he ask rehetoricly, "Well, too bad the info you need is in here," he said tapping his own head, "and i feel like leaving," he said, as he appeared at the window, "See you all around," he said, as he fell out the window, and landed on his feet, he then walked off to the training grounds....

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:56 pm
Sensgetsu frowned,leaving his brother there he vainshed. He'd see that shinobi again...however next time he won't let go so easily.  

xLytez

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:10 pm
A clone of dp picked up senshiu's unconcious body, and took it to the hospital......

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff