Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:27 pm
"That would be great, but would everyone agree with that?" Tea wondered.

"Then, maybe we can figure out what to do with the jewel if we go back there? Is that what you're saying?" Pre asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:28 pm
Kon nodded "Yes. There was more in that temple. And perhaps there are answers to the jewel." She said and stood up slowly...

Zero nodded "Of course! And if not...Just you and me could go..." He said blushing a little looking to the side...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:17 pm
//what did i miss?//  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:32 pm
(I think Shadow should explain it. I'm busy with the other topics and homework)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:36 pm
{{Alright....fingers dont fail me now!
Zero and Tea basically summoned Zero's inner aura and brought it back to the hotel. Big fight over things with Kon and Pre about the past with Zaragi. Kon told her story about why she left Zaragi. Zaragi 'Happend' to show up and wanted to talk with the evil Zero aura. Pre and Kon discussed if they should allow it or not. They did and Zaragi helped Orez to become a real liveing being. And now Zaragi was put into a dimension where Shino 'His other self' Is now free from Zaragi...Or so we think! But basically the group is talkin about heading back to the Angeko ruins to better find a solution to the 'Zaragi issue'. And Zero plans to enter the 'RealityMarble' To finally rid himself of the darkness within. Anything else you would like to know? ^^}}  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:11 pm
//thx//

spade looked at seraphiel. "Are we going some else?"

lost looked at seraphiel.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:18 pm
Seraphiel sighed, "I don't know...We're not exactly involved with this group," She said. Certainly they were the invading party.
"That's a possibility..." Pre said, thinking about it.

Tea tilted her head in confusion. What was he blushing about? She's definitely going to have to talk with her sister after this. She needed to get her memory back from when she gave her soul to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:47 pm
spade looked at seraphiel. "What are we going to do?"  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:47 pm
Kon nodded and stood up..."Perhaps we should try..." She said and looked to Shino...He looked back and forth to them confused...

Zero smiled and shook off the blush...He looked to the window then to the hotel room...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:56 pm
/ this rp isnt dying right? im trying to fix a different but i think its already dead//  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:01 pm
(I was waiting for SNDangel to post, but I guess he quit *shrugs* )

Seraphiel nodded to Spade, "Explore the world I guess. Is there any towns you want to visit?" She asked.

Pre sighed. She didn't like it that 'Shino' was going to be coming with them, but at least she has the jewel sealed away in a dimension away from the world.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:32 pm
Kon looked to them all...Zero was still in the hall looking to Tea...Shino smiled and looked to Pre..."Well...Maybe later you could tell me what this Zaragi perosn is?" He asked tilting his head...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:41 am
Pre sighed, "Maybe later I'll find out exactly what the hell he is. So far, all I can say is he's a vengeful spirit."

Tea sighed. Why does Zero keep blushing at her like that? "Lets' go back inside. I need to ask Onee-sama about what happened...you know..." She trailed off.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:17 pm
Zero nodded and stayed where he was "Go ahead im going to stay here for a bit..." He said and smiled to her...

Kon scratched her head and looked to Shino..."Vengegul spirit?" He asked thinking...

"Ugh...So freaking small in here!" Said a voice in the other dimension..."Stupid Shino...Fighting his way back...If I would have been returned in time this whole bunch of crap wouldn't be happening!' Said the voice as the jewel glowed slightly..."Maybe I will take Kon as a vessle...Or Zero...Orez could be promising...He has much room for progress..." The voice said and trailed off...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:20 pm
Pre sighed. No one else could hear Zaragi's voice, but she could, "I wonder what would happen to Shino if I destroyed the dimension where I got Zaragi?" She hoped that would come across as a threat to the evil creature.

Tea shook her head, "No, I can stay here. I got nothing better to do," She said.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games