Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:25 am
Gab hissed again, "It is polite to say 'excuse me' before you land!"

Aislin stared wide eyed at the dragon snoot that was literally the same size as her body, with teeth easily the size of her arm, elbow down.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:18 am
The dragon blinked. ~Forgive me. I wouldnt intentionally land on any of you, but i am dreadfully tired. i was having the nicest nap for the last several... what i assume were years hopefully, but theres been such a ruckus... i've been trying to find a new place to sleep.~ at that, the dragon yawned, emphasizing the point, and sending a great rush of air at them as a result. turning back, the dragon laid its head back down, and closed its eyes, intending to go back to napping.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Archangel486

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:49 am
((Umm... the Dragon Landed on the Academy. We're a few miles away, in the woods. This isn't spatially accurate... Make a decision and we'll go from there, but if the dragon's on the academy still, we're nowhere near.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:50 am
(Well, lets just say my dragon moved a bit, and then back...)  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Archangel486

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:51 am
Nikoli cocked an eyebrow. "Yeah, and a hundred times larger. If he's there to guard the Academy, we're screwed."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:43 pm
Ronin walked out the door that he had entered from. He moved swiftly into the wood as to give him time to evaluate his examination of the Academy. He felt the presence of a few people nearby, but figured they were harmless, so didn't care to try to avoid them and walked right by them, casually glancing over, as any curious being would.  

forsaken-inferno

Archangel486

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:12 pm
Nikoli eyes the man as he walks by. "Excuse me, sir? Did you just come from the Academy?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:40 pm
Aislin nodded dumbly to Nikoli's comment, then turned to stare wide eyed at the other man still sitting on the ground. Off handed she spoke to Gab, "If you ever get that big... it's going to be really hard to feed you..."

Gab harrumphed angrily, "You'd think he would be a little more polite... Even I have better manners... and I'm not even one eighteenth of his age."  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:52 pm
The large dragon seemed to catch that comment from the smaller, and moved again, turning to it. ~I thought i was VERY polite, considering i just woke up from a nap that id like to turn back to.~ The large dragon said, laying his head down in front of them all with a large thump. shifting for a moment, the dragon seemed confused, then lifted its head up, causing a family of rabbits to shoot off from where he had laid on their den, and off, into the trees.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:43 pm
Gab raised his head apparent diffidence, "You were polite when you realized I was here, but weren't when you landed. And you turned away without introducing yourself. If you did not wish to speak to me, you could have told me you were tired and suggested we continue our conversation later, but just turning away is rude!"

"Gabriel!!" Aislin scuttled across the ground and practically tackled the dragon to clamp his mouth closed, "Do not insult someone who is several thousand times your size you idiot!"  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Archangel486

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:07 pm
Nikoli stares at the little dragon, incredulous.
"Are you DAFT!? That thing could eat you and not even notice itself digesting you."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:54 pm
Gab looked at Nikoli as though he were thinking, 'That would be rude too, and I'd fight the whole way down, so he can kiss my scaly back side.'  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:32 am
the dragon seemed about to say something but was suddenly afflicted by a bout of coughing, sending everything in front of him into a smoke cloud. ~Darn smoker's lung...~ the dragon said, taking a deep breath. Looking at the smaller dragon, the larger sent some more thoughts. ~I have been around a long time... i dont often have to use my manners, since most creatures i interact with are on the menu, so forgive me.~  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:00 am
Gab pulled out of Aislin's grip and puffed out his chest, "I forgive you, but just because something is dinner doesn't mean you still can't be polite when you land."

"Gab..." Aislin growled lowly, "If you get us eaten... I'm never forgiving you..."  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Archangel486

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:09 am
Nikoli puts up his hands. "Backing away,backing away..."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games