Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:36 pm

((ummmm...is the mask of saddness part of the poison and a genjutsu? It seems to be but is it? And the vision is imparied from the mist, like kakashi))
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:38 pm

(( Jedi you just electrocuted yourself water conducts lighting since there is mist in the air ))

*Hanzo did a few handsigns and using his senses to locate Jedi threw chakra he waited a few minutes standing there. He started this ever since he made the mist and when it was time Hanzo said.*

"It's over..."

*Hanzo reached up into the skies and suddenly a giant lightning bolt moving at the speed of light shot down destroying the pyramid and striking Jedi. Hanzo and Raiden would be safe from the blast but since Jedi was in the mist which had water droplets to conduct lightning and he was the main target he would be electrocuted the worst. The pyramid would be destroyed and people 500ft away would even be electrocuted though they wouldn't be killed but they would be hurt depending how close they were to the barrier they could be very injured though the people in the bone pyramid would of taken the biggest hit.*

(( Raiden no Moui (Raiden's Fury):
Description: A technique often used for the sake of demolitions purposes, the user flashes a number of seals and finally ends the series with an odd looking seal that auspiciously looks like the seal that the Yamanaka use for their own techniques. The user of this technique now must keep his eyes set on one specific object that he can see through this seal for the next two minutes, if he moves or does anything else but aim during this period the technique is cancelled. After this, the skies suddenly open up, and a huge beam of white lightning strikes where the user was aiming, decimating the target and causing powerful shockwaves to affect the area 500 feet from the point of impact, most likely decimating anything with a foundation. One can generally tell that this technique is occurring by the fact that the skies turn black, thunder begins sounding, and it starts to rain during the time of preparation as well as a sudden increase of heat. ))

Dark-Ninja70

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:38 pm

((as Plexilate said im a gennin but i missed the first chuunin exams and have trained since then in both Suna and Konoha villages (time skip) to make up for the Exams. other wise yeah ill only stay till my character cant go on. im not a godmodder so ill get his when i should be hit. and i don't auto hit!))

Spikes rasengan dissipated. but when he saw that two clones took the others place he had a very bad feeling about his idea. "s**t" spike said to himself as he did some hand signs and said "Katon Housenka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Mythical Fire Flower Technique) " Spike then shot a fire ball at each then jumped backwards and shot two more expecting more clones. he then charged up more chakra slowly growing tired.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:39 pm

((*sigh* would it make you feel better if i used a jutsu to help me see? i dont think one time of fightning in ist is gonna blind me.))

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:39 pm

((Naro...plz pm me where I god mod and auto hit?))
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:41 pm

(( Sorry to anyone near the gates at that time ))

Dark-Ninja70

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:43 pm

((Hanzo you shot lightning chakra at a lightning barrier at the top so only 2 could escape xD. Anywho I guess I am completely safe.))
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:45 pm

M o k i F a i r y
((Hanzo you shot lightning chakra at a lightning barrier at the top so only 2 could escape xD. Anywho I guess I am completely safe.))
(( No it was a bone barrier you just said that a minute ago and I think a giant lightning bolt can destroy the barrier lol. Plus since we were in the barrier we wouldn't notice the rain and would probably only notice alittle increase of heat but that's about it. Also yea your safe, Jedi on the other hand... ))

Dark-Ninja70

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:45 pm

((i didnt see your post before i posted my comp is slow and wouldnt load it so i didnt know.))

While Spike was gathering his chakra he was hit by lightning. he was useing sand armor like always but the lightning was so strong that it shattered his armor and caused him to fall to the ground in pain. He slolwy stood up and survayed the area with his sharingan to make sure that his allies were alive or if he was going to be attacked agian.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:47 pm

((I'm guessing a wave by not chidori but a simple wave? If not I edit))

Raiden reversed the illusion back at Jedi with his sharingan, he heard chirping and hit him. He smirked for he only hit one of the clones. But instead of disappearing the clone stood there, the yellow light made him immune to the wave. He stood there blinking.

((n no u dont have to. Just saying. And I didnt say you go blind, just difficult. and again I have two clones out. Lightning jutsu dont work on me for 5 of my posts ))

Shruikan Tenshi

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:47 pm

((It was actually my lightning chakra at the very top but anyways since I was out side the barrier I could have noticed, no?))
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:50 pm

M o k i F a i r y
((It was actually my lightning chakra at the very top but anyways since I was out side the barrier I could have noticed, no?))
(( No you would just see some rain and it'd get alittle warmer since you didn't see what happened it'd kinda be meta gaming to know the jutsu I did because of such small changes in the atmosphere. ))

Dark-Ninja70

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:51 pm

Z was struck by the lightning and was shocked severely. He began to run away from the gates but he decided to stay in a distance far enough from the battle that he could see but not be hit. " Forgive me Raiden.." Whispered Z.

( Sorry I was doing something so I didn't get to read about the me about to die lol)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:52 pm

jims oreo
Z was struck by the lightning and was shocked severely. He began to run away from the gates but he decided to stay in a distance far enough from the battle that he could see but not be hit. " Forgive me Raiden.." Whispered Z.

( Sorry I was doing something so I didn't get to read about the me about to die lol)
(( You would of been shocked and thrown off your feet from the impact. It was at the speed of light so you couldn't run from it ))

Dark-Ninja70

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:53 pm

((dude, why are you fightning me Dark? what did i do to you? and btw your in the mist to, and i didn't see you use a jutsu to protect yourself plus i poisoned you and you didn't respond to it so now your poisoned. no that was not genjutsu Test, that was real poison, and that was the diversion to make you not noticew you get punched and kicked.))

Jedi however could see where Hanzo was through Byakugan and then recognized the jutsu through his knowledge of lightning jutsu and sharingan ability and took out his Pre-Kusunagi and his Aquas Blade The water stopped and suddenly all the water was then thrown toward Hanzo and jedi moved quickly and used amaratsu on everything including the Bone barrier and escaped.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games