Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:44 pm

(Marcove's arrival signals somewhat of that old undying war between him and Jean and something both good and bad. You'll see. And Rayne, tomorrow us two have to go through some plot details a bit. A large war is coming. Lots of mixed emotions from here on out.)

"She is the first person I need to find. Then again, Kessaris here is a bit poofed for the moment and there is no port city anymore so he may have to go to Herbacea." he think of Tezukya and smiles. "Hey, is Tezu still spiritual?"

Nephilis laughs as he stands, placing a hand on Marcove's shoulder. "He's changed. We all have, but most importantly, you. Why are you here?"

Marcove steps back. "Are you not glad to see me?"

"I'm not a friend of urgence and you came urgently. Something crazy is-yes. You got me. Something is coming, but that's not important right now though is it?"
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:48 pm

Christiaan sighed a bit. "Wyatt, if you're sure," she said. "But you have to pass through quickly." She opened up a small portal for Wyatt to go through.

The Lacey Bear

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:49 pm

(Got it..just wanted to know)

Tezu appeared out of the portal and dust off the spirits esscense "I guess I was right... I knew something crossed the border... so how have you been.. Marcove" as Tezu looked over with his left eye scarf off..as he was all scarred.. "Too bad.. it seemed I was stuck with all the healing... sorry couldn't get here sooner" as Tezu sighed. "As well Nephilis where is Tenshi?"
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:54 pm

Wyatt smiled "Thanks" He said. He ran through. "Lorna....are you here" He called. He was worried somthing might of happened. against his better judgment he walked away from the portal "Lorna it's me Wyatt" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:00 pm

"Right here Tezukya. Tenshi is over by Samara." Nephilis walks from Marcove with a distracted expression as if to lament over a forgotten chore. "Tezu." he called as he walked to him. "Tezu. Can you feel what's coming from him? The last time I saw him, his aura didn't give me a headache."

"It didn't give me a headache either, Neph." Marcove said, overhearing him. "I don't have my own aura anymore. I have this celestial aura. I see how Daphne felt now. I can do almost anything. I guess that's what happens when you live in the Celestial Kingdom..."

"The Celestial Kingdom. I remember." Nephilis speaks in a hard sigh.

Kessaris had walked beside his father awakened from the talk. He asked one question. "Where have you been?"
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:21 pm

((Hey guys my RP is complete...please read it and if you like send in the profiles!!!))

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:25 pm

(I hope my profile was okay)

Tezu stood there and took his two hands out as spiritual flowers appeared. "Over the months and years I developed this ability... though using it now seems to be wise.. and yes I knew when you came..I could feel and connect to your aura... after losing my left eye.. my senses have increased.." as Tezu sighed... "But for now..the matter at hand" as Tezu stood there...
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:29 pm

Tenshi laid there beside his mother as he was still trying to fight the paralyzation and gain his mobility.

Celestin Selone

xLulie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:39 am

(Sorry Guys, Just needed to find a time to come back in, couldn't really get myself involved... xDD)

Lunia's eyes opened widely, blinking to herself a few times she sat up, feeling a rushing pain in her leg. ~What happened to me...?~ She said to herself, looking around her. Then noticing that Tenshi was lying beside Samara she did a silent squeel as she forgot the pain in her leg and raced over to Tenshi, placing her hand on his chest she leaned over to him. Wondering if he was okay because he didn't look it. She felt tears welling up in her eyes as she looked at her brother in pain and wondered if she could do anything to help. Not caring about Nephilis right now, she was extremely angry at Nephilis for leaving her, and knew that he probably wouldn't want anything to do with her anymore.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:43 am

Samara looked down from where she was standing, watching Nephilis and Marcove speak. "Lunia!!" she exclaimed in relief. She ran over to her and dropped to her knees, pulling the little girl into a hug. "Lunia! I was so worried about you! Don't ever take off on me like that again," she said, scolding her, but in a loving manner at the same time. "And don't worry about Tenshi. He's going to be alright. Its just doing to take a few minutes to wear off." She embraced Lunia again, holding her tight. "Lunia, you scared me half to death..."

The Lacey Bear

xLulie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:53 am

Lunia looked at Samara and hugged her back as tightly as her small arms could, whilst she was hugging Samara her eyes opened widely and Lunia saw a small flashback of whenever she would run away from home and come back the nect day, her mother would punch and slap her until she begged for forgiveness, which made Lunia wonder why she cared so much about her mother beind dead, and why Lunia had gone mute after finding out about her parents being dead. She then came out of the flashback and cried hugging into Samara. ~This is where i belong.. with Samara and Nephilis.. this is my home.. i'm not going to cry anymore.. i'm going to show my parents just what they left behind..~ She said to herself, wiping the tears from her face she then put on a brave face and kept hugging her real mother.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:56 am

Samara loosened her grip a bit, only enough to look at Lunia's face. She pulled out her handkerchief and dabbed at the little girl's tears. "It's alright, Lunia," she said soothingly. She began checking Lunia over for wounds. "Are you hurt at all?" she asked, gently shifting to a sitting position on the ground with Lunia in her lap.

The Lacey Bear

xLulie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:14 am

Lunia chuckled silently and then looked at her chest. The pain was coming back but she just shook her head and looked back at Samara, the pain in her leg had gone, it had probably just been a small pain from where she landed. She then looked at Samara and mouthed to her slowly ~"What happened?"~
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:20 am

Samara continued to hold onto Lunia tightly. She was trying to figure out how to be honest and not sugar-coat things, while at the same time, not scaring her. But she knew that Lunia was tough and had dealt with much more in her few years of life than many others had in 30. "There are some very bad people out there, Lunia," she said honestly. "I'm not exactly sure what it is they want, but they are stopping at nothing. They have no regard for innocent lives. I'm not trying to scare you, Lunia, but you've been through enough in your life that I believe you deserve the truth. And this is why I was so scared when you took off after Nephilis."

The Lacey Bear

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:22 am

Tenshi looked at Lunia as she sat over him, he was glad to see she was alright since she had ran off earlier and it was to late for him to catch her upon reacting slowly. He fought for moility ever more and was gaining it slowly as he was now wiggling his hand and foot. ~"Mom, I need to get stronger to protect you and Lunia, and thats just what I'll do, once I'm out of this state thats what I will be mostly focused on"~ he stated sincerely also allowing Lunia herself to here what he had said.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games