Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:56 pm

||New RP guys! Hope some of you will like to join it ^^ The plotline's not very good, but the RP will be. I promise! I had to rush the plot to finish before bed.||
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:17 pm

User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

His cold hand was on her back. She was pulled closer to him. Madeline smiled as he played with her tongue. His lips left hers as the moved down her neck. His tongue moved up her neck. Mady sighed. She arched her back slightly as his cold breath touched her neck.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image

MistressInTheWinterCoat

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:58 pm

User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand groaned against her neck and brought his mouth back to her lips. He kissed her for a while then pulled back with a grin, "My my girl. You are very eager aren't you? You don't hesitate to kiss me and touch me like most girls would. I can't say that I do not enjoy it." He traced her lips with his tongue before slipping it back into her mouth again. He ran both hands up her sides this time and rested them on her waist.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:11 pm

|| I am blocking so friggin bad right now. -_- Mabey I'll just have Hunter bite her and get it over with, but things at my house are stupid and my brain is only half working. I promise I'll have at least one post by tommorow even if it might be crappy. Evo I think Juliet is waiting for you in BSK and I'll put a post in for fear and desire too. *slowly dies* Sorry guys I'm terrible I know. ||

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:56 am

||Thanks for the update on BSK, demo-chan. I would've never known ^^ I'll get right to it!||
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:58 am

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

She tilted her head back and Hunter took advantage of the extra space to kiss and bite her neck lovingly. He stroked down her side and kissed her softly. "I love you Veronica." he whispered tenderly.

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:35 pm

User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Armand groaned. She smiled. Madeline kissed him until he pulled away. "Eager about what?" She smirked at him. His tongue ran along her lips. Mady played with his tongue in her mouth. His hands ran up her sides. She smiled enjoying every minute of this.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:39 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled wider as he bit at her neck. "Mmm." She hummed, her head fully tilted back. "I love you too Hunter," She murmered, "And will forever." She whispered, tangling her fingers in his hair.

||Awh! demon, whats wrong?! i ish here for you! (: don't worry you're not awful! promise.||

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:41 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan smiled into her skin. "Mmm, Ravin..." He kissed the top of her head and pulled her closer to him. "Ohh," He groaned annoyed as she slipped from his arms. "Right, dressed." He rolled off of the bed and next to her on the floor. "You're a butthead." He stuck his tongue out at her jokingly before kissing the top of her head and grabbing his clothes.

||ahaha.||
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:52 pm

Ravin Black

Her fingers went up to her mouth as she giggled. She danced her fingertips over Dylan's arm as she passed him. Ravin dressed slowly in order to tease and then turned to watch Dylan dress. She licked her lips as she looked over his luscious body.

"Mhm," she purred. "I could shove you to the bed right now..."

Ravin giggled softly.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:04 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan shivered and watched Ravin dress slowly. "You are such a tease." He pulled on his shirt slowly and tugged on his boxers even slower before pulling his jeans on and buttoning them. He smirked over at the blackhaired girl observing him. "You should." He kissed her lips as she giggled before heading off towards the door. "But the stores aren't going to wait for us!" He called, smirking at her.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:13 pm

Ravin Black

Dancing after Dylan, Ravin was able to peck his lips before jolting downstairs. She felt desire throbbing through her veins when she pictured him slowly pulling his clothes on. Ravin licked her lips and looked up towards the top of the staircase as Dylan walked down.

"Where would you like to go first, my love?" Ravin murmured, wrapping her arms around Dylan's waist. She tenderly squeezed him from behind.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:52 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Ravin dashed ahead of him. He jogged after her, not as fast as he could but she had managed to suck most of his energy out of him the past three days. She squeezed Dylan from behind, causing him to shiver lightly. "Anywhere with this amazing chocolate you speak of." He turned her to be infront of him, kissed her nose and slid his arm around her waist. He rubbed her side gently before walking away from the stairs, leading her towards the exit.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:04 pm

Ravin Black

She growled softly as Dylan kissed her nose. They walked towards the exit, which was also one of the entrances to the school. Dylan rubbed her side as they walked out into the open and along the main path. Ravin leaned into Dylan, laying her head on his shoulder and looking up at him with a gentle smile.

Ravin twined her fingers through the hand that hung around her waist. She squeezed his hand tightly. "The chocolate is so delicious. I'm glad we share that love. What else do you enjoy?"

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:13 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan smiled down at her, hardly watching where he was walking. He was lost in her eyes. But he tripped alittle, regained his posture, cleared his throat and blushed lightly. "Whoopss." He chuckled lightly. "I enjoy eating. In general. Like... any kind of food. Running of course. And I did love soccer. But well ya know." He squeezed her hand that was twined with his and grinned, they walked out of the gates. "And what do you enjoy, my love?"

||i gots a new RP if anyones interested? will post the link here... (: ||
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games