Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:13 pm

(Did I do something wrong? O_o?)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:59 pm

User ImageUser Image

The clone looked over her shoulder to Ronnel not quite noticing that Jay had fell back, "No no, I've got it handled. You go back in there." She gave him a few nudges trying to get him to walk away from the door. The real Aki came up behind her Sannin and tried to pull him back by the hood of his cloak. If succesfull the door would be shut by the clone, whom was then continuing her talk with Jay. "So! You'd like a teacher. Or something, I can help with that."

(( Spacey Mind, Spacey post. ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:01 am

Ronnel no Tenshi | S-rank | Medical | Kusagakure Sannin
User Image

Ronnel had just offered a hand to the girl to help her up when the hood of his cloak was tugged. The pull made him hop backwards on one foot as he tried keeping his balance. He sighed and slid the door closed with the foot that was in the air as he turned his gaze to the lady who held his loyalty.
"Yes Aki-sama?"

Medical Maestro | Wolf Summoner | Bloodline Crusher |
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:09 am

I'm tired... but I kinda wanna come to the office as Shane to clear s**t up.
So I'm gonna... forgive me for not posting at the gates, they aren't very attractive when I'm posting on my phone.

--

The man walked into the office, and looked at the two, Ronnel, and Aki. They never seemed to be away from eachother... It was odd. Regardless, he sat down at a chair, and said, "Hello Aki. I'm just coming to inform you that I have conquered the Promise Land. Which of course means power to Grass. However, the Promise Land... it is so very far away. Thousands of miles west. Think you could take the walk with me some time, my Lady? It's worth it... it's rather beautiful. Oh. And have you met my son? He's a Chuunin now. So one of your flock is now on his steps to being that of someone "powerful." He'll be a King one day, as well. I hope he's ready..." He said, obviously noting he was probably not welcome.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:11 am

User ImageUser Image

"Mmmm no. Not Aki-sama. I'm being a friend right now, so no honorifics." She said defiantly as she took her chair and rolled it around towards Ronnel. "Sit." Aki demanded. Which in hind sight kind of conflicted with her statement of being a friend and not a leader at the moment. But she continued on. "Ronnel, you're pushing your feelings aside and avoiding issues again. We're going to talk about it now. Now explain to me what's the matter. I want to help."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:17 am

((Dude, you also ignored that the door was closed, and that 'Aki' was outside. Your character would have stopped to talk to the Aki outside of her office, as he has no way of knowing that there is someone inside of it.))

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:18 am

DANDii Lions--
DANDii Lions--
User ImageUser Image

"Mmmm no. Not Aki-sama. I'm being a friend right now, so no honorifics." She said defiantly as she took her chair and rolled it around towards Ronnel. "Sit." Aki demanded. Which in hind sight kind of conflicted with her statement of being a friend and not a leader at the moment. But she continued on. "Ronnel, you're pushing your feelings aside and avoiding issues again. We're going to talk about it now. Now explain to me what's the matter. I want to help."

EDIT--

Right as she finished talking Shane opened the door, turning Aki's worried expression into a sour curiousity. "Shane, so nice to see you back. You like to conquer things don't you?" She mumbled avoiding his request to travel to these 'Promise Lands' some time. "Yes I've met your son. He's actually quite pleasant. Which is surprising being your child. So what do you want?"

Edited.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:19 am

wups? I skimmed through the posts... does it matter anyways lol?

If the door was closed, he'd simply open it.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:20 am

((It kinda does - Door was closed, and Aki was standing outside.)) He would have stopped and talked with her, not ignored her and barged in to what was probably an empty office. But whatever.))

User Image

Ronnel was on his feet stepping between Aki and the foreigner who had decreed himself of their ranks. He had made the mistake of not standing there once before, and Aki's body was still healing from the wounds that this b*****d had given her. Silver chakra sparked at the edges of his hand, surprising the medic for a moment before he realized where he had seen his old chakra recently. He stepped aside and let Aki speak, though he remained tense, one hand uncapping a bottle on his waist in case the man tried anything.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:29 am

He smiled, and said, "Ha-ha," Sarcastically, before responding, "I don't like conquering, that's not fun. However, I do like ruling. The Castelo is so very... bare. I did not enjoy my boring little retirement. So, I rejoined politics. It actually wasn't done by bloodshed, I politically gained power. Anyways..." He shook his head, and said, "Are you aware that my son has the same angel Shiro once had? The nine winged? I used to have an angel as well. He was an arrogant sadist who loved fighting, and saw himself above others. But what you may not know is that angels are alot like your peers, and your parents. They heavily influence your personality. When my angel disappeared, I became... better. When I conquered Grass, I still had my angel. I am not like that, HE is..." He said, referring to Yama. He then added, "Kleine is actually much different now. When he was a child, he was very sweet... but he has changed... greatly... he is now dealing with multiple personas. His angel is his arrogant public front, and Kleine is hidden somewhere in the back. Whenever "Kleine" comes out, and not Bishamonten, he begins to cry. It's... odd, and I don't know what to do. I don't like crying..." Shane said, and finished off with, "I came here to talk, and that is all I came here for. I wish to redeem myself."

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:43 am

User ImageUser Image

Aki listened to Shane go one about his son with arms crossed and brow furrowed. He was probably trying to pull at her heart strings. But coming from him it just didn't seem so sad. "Redeem yourself. How do you plan to do that." Her voice was rather blunt.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:46 am

User Image

"If it's a case of an invading mind overpowering the natural mind, I can be of aid." The neutral tone from Ronnel said it all - he was willing to help the child tame the angel that had invaded him, but at the same time he was unsure about doing it for this man here, who had brought so much pain upon them. But mental trauma was a Yamanaka's specialty, and this kind of thing easily fell in his domain.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:51 am

He sighed, and closed his eyes for a second, before opening them, and shaking his head, "I don't know. I really don't. But I want to tell you that it wasn't really all me who came in here and proved to be a liar and a traitor. It was half me, and half my angel. But I was heavily influenced then on being a firm, tough leader, and empowering Cloud. I know what I did was bad, but I tried to give back.. I gave you back your village, and everything in it. You didn't lose anything in the end... so what point is there to be mad at me? We all change eventually. At least I was just an a*****e, and not a filthy sadist like Katsuro once was." In all truth, he wasn't trying to manipulate her using his son as a middle man, as much as it sounded like he would. There was no manipulations here; only sincere apologies.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:53 am

User Image

Gold filled Ronnel's eyes.
"Do not insult Katsuro-taichou little Sharingan-teme. You know nothing of the man he was before you could have hoped to have met him." Anger coiled in the medic's gut, but he restrained it - that casual insult had not been meant to provoke him, but instead to draw sympathy for his plight from Aki.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games