Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:22 pm
"Dad got it repaired shortly after you blew it up." Demi sighed. "We landed back on Earth not to long ago and we bumped into my Dad. He's giving shops like your's back to their original owners.. Though it's probably trashed now again thanks to this attack."

"And Rosh... When you disappeared he became your replacement. Long story short, I hated him and he hated me. If he wasn't throwing me in an isolation chamber, I was kicking his a** for talking down on you. We got into a fight shortly before meeting the Barons. I was fighting Grim when Rosh shot at th both of us, making Grim retreat. Before much else could be done, Rosh started cutting up what was left of my suit. Right when he was about to give the final blow Dan-- you came in the Eypon and finished him off."

"...How can you NOT remember this?!"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:23 pm
Gil's eyes widened.
"...Epyon..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:25 pm
"Yeah. That was the suit Dante used." Demi nodded. "He and I had guessed there was some connection between you and it when Gray here mentioned your name with it." She said, pointing with her thumb back at the Gray Baron. "What's so special about it..? Did your Dad build it or something..?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:28 pm
"The Epyon was a Gundam created by my father which was lost when they were killed by the Reaper of Sol-Neo...How..?" Gil began to ask before The Gray Baron cleared his throat.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:30 pm
Demi's hand suddenly shot up in the air, like a nerd raising their hand in class.
"HUNDRED BUCKS SAY HE FOUND IT DRIFTING OUT IN SPACE~"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:33 pm
"Bingo~" The Gray Baron said, tapping the end of his cane on her hand.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:35 pm
"Nailed it~" Demi smirked.

"Oh yeah.. Seeing how we're constantly being bugged by Sol-Neo, the Barons are also following around and picking up the scraps we make after our fights.. and jumping in when things get to hot.." She explained to Gil, nervously laughing.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:39 pm
"Okay...Lemme get this straight...I was some guy named Dante, who piloted the Epyon...And the Barons are helping us...And oh yeah, I killed a fellow officer..." Gil said, pondering.

"...I must be dreaming..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:54 pm
"You forgot the part where you get your junkyard back..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:57 pm
"Yeaaah...That's just what makes it more like a dream..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:59 pm
"Course.. it's not a complete free gift.." Demi nervously laughed. "Dad's hoping you could call of the Barons from attacking his ships too, seeing how you requested that of The Gray Baron.."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:05 pm
"Yeaaaaaah...Maybe after this war is over...Besides, they're more interested in Sol-Neo right now..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:07 pm
"Well.. Don't say I didn't try." Demi shrugged her shoulders.

"Soo.. What's going to happen now..?" She asked, referring to the damage that had been done and lack of government for the area.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:08 pm
"There was another reason why this place was attacked..." The Gray Baron said, walking toward a pile of rubble.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:15 pm
Demi rose up one finger.
"First guess: Gil was recovering here."
Then a second finger.
"Second guess: Side 8 had been neutral for to long."
A third.
"They wanted to attack while we were resting and relaxing, suspecting they'd respect Side 8's neutrality and leave us alone."

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games