Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:00 pm
Hearing all of the noise Avon looked over his shoulder and said. " What a budding relationship. " He said sarcastically. He leapt off the window seel and walked towards the shouting, he had seen a woman leave the office with a very angry face on. Instead of using the door he snapped his fingers lightly and waatched as a small blue aura enveloped him, he literally walked through the wall and appeared on the other side. " I guess the saying is true. Anyways I'm going to assume you're Dulceri, am I correct? " He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:35 pm
"I don't know who you are, but I would enjoy it if you helped me out in here...women can get rather odd sometimes." Standing up from his chair, he begins to walk around, gathering things that were dropped. Among them was a picture he cherished and now had to pay for. "I am Dulceri Shale. That was Daphne Sureea. As you can see...she's mad. Even though I've saved her more times then she has me. I'm not Nephilis."  

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:16 pm
" You're much more trusting then I thought you would be. " He said as he picked up a stack of papers, he didn't look at what was on them he really didn't care. He flipped a chair back into it's normal position and said. " Don't worry about introductions I know who you are. Although I am not sure if you know who I am, my name is Avon, just Avon. " He said as he sat down on the chair he just flipped up.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:32 pm
"I'm not trusting of you. I just know that you know I'm aware of my tactical positioning. Im in a city made of sand and I can control it as well as Electricity. You can't beat me." Staring at the picture, he sighs heavily and places it back on it's perch until later. "Crap. Okay Avon, I take it you're not going to help. What do you want?"  

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:40 pm
Kurai glanced at Kenji and could've swore he moved, but he knew it was just his eyes playing tricks on him. He closely examinded the wounds he gave Kenji and knew he should've ended the fight sooner. Now he was going to have to pretend he got half of his body burned, stabbed in the chest, and barely able to walk. Just perfect. He then shifed again so he looked like Kenji except he added on all the wounds. He then tested out his new sand abilities and made a board. He hopped on it and rode past the mountains and into a desert. As he got near the gate, he got rid of the board and started limping. If memory serves, the office to where Dulceri would most likely be was more in the city. As he reached the office, still limping, he almost smirked at the thought of him pretending to die. He had studied Kenji's characteristics and could probably pull him off ok. Since half of his body was "burnt" he could probably pass off getting a memory loss. Or parcial memory loss so if he didn't recongize someone, he could use that excuse. He slowly knocked on the door and wondered if anyone was even there.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:50 pm
"Hold on there Avon." Dulceri turns from him and walks over to the door. In his hand was his sword that his father gave him ready to attack whatever was on the other side. As he opened the door, he drew back, but once it opened, he lowered his guard. "Wow Kenji. You suck." He said as brotherly as the situation would allow. "I don't think I would've had that much of a problem with Noroa. At least you did your job. Come in, I'm just cleaning up..."  

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:59 pm
Kurai's first reply to that comment would've been something along the lines that said rude all over it. But he drew back knowing he was suppose to play his role well. He grinned, one that looked very real suprisingly. "Aren't you happy I'm alive and well? You know since I fought a Celestial and all." he said letting out a small laugh. "Noroa doesn't burn half your body to a crisp, brother." he said emphisizing the word brother.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:17 pm
"Yeah, and having Shale blood makes you invincible apparently. I've been glassed, burned, nearly frozen...the works." Dulceri takes in his entire statement and looks at Kenji oddly. "You could'nt have fought a celestial. Those aren't real. They're only a fairy tale. Of course, there are people so strong, they seem of such status. Like me..." He gives a quick smile, then turns around to work. "Can you help me here? Daphne and I made a mess and not the conventional way. We argued."  

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:22 pm
Kurai laughed. "You know anyone who can use photokinesis bro?" he asked. "Haha, invincible.. Maybe. How else would I have survived this?" he added grinning. "Bro.. He definatly was a celesital.. Ask Damascus, he was there..." he replied grimly. He then looked at him with a suprised look. Daphne.. Could that be Shale's girlfriend? Probably.. "You argued? That doesn't happen often. What happened?" He was assuming all of this, but again he could pass as parcial memory loss as an excuse.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:30 pm
"Powers are powers. Gods are gods. Celestials...Gods of Death. I'd just quit if I had to fight one...if I did that though, I'd just die from Aura loss...Anyway, Daphne I guess is mad at me for winning. I sorta killed Amiea. You saw it. And ahh...well, she doesn't like the fact that I may have to kill Nephilis." Dulceri doesn't bother to look at him, but asks him a good question. "Kenji, if you fought a Celestial, how did you get away? From legend, they destroyed planets, wiped out races and massacred civilizations. Not that I'm doubting your skill or anything."  

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:39 pm
Kurai wondered why Dulceri explained his fight so easily. As if he knows everything will be okay eventually. What an overly optimistic thought. "Ahh.. So I see... Doesn't really make sense that Daphne is mad at you for winning. Is there more to this then you're letting on?" he asked. He then frowned slightly at his next question. "I almost died.. The celestial I fought never actually hurt me with physical contact. More of stabbing and beams of light. That's probably why I didn't die from Aura loss. I don't know why but the celestial thought I died so he threw me into a cave and just left. Nothing else. It was kind of weird." he said pretending to grimance and thinking back.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:45 pm
"Well dude, you got freaking lucky. Although a real celestial would've...not that I'm doubting your skill...murdered you. That's why I said if I have to fight one, I'm running like hell." He adds a snicker to his statement. "I wouldn't even try. But yeah, Daph. She's pregnant I believe so that could be part of the reason. Moreover, I am sorta putting myself at stake here. Nephilis could come back stronger than ever and kill me, but the odds of that are slimmer than a piece of paper. I've gained new powers that prevent such mishaps. You have too Kenji. I'm happy I tought you the family trick."  

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:54 pm
Kurai then wondered why the boy named Kenji didn't run. He doubted it could've been of self confidence. The boy's personality didn't suit that. He shrugged. It didn't really matter. "Yeah I guess I did. Well if I ever see another one.. I'm running." he said grinning. He then nodded at what he said next. "I'm glad I have something to defend myself." he replied assuming that the family trick was the beast like form Kenji had when he fought him. "Although, for some reason, I feel like parts of my memory disappeared. Like I can't remember Daphne getting pregnant, or parts of the family trick." he said frowning.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:10 pm
"It's alright. I'll reteach it to you. Crap." After placing a broken flower vase on the table, he looks back at Kenji and nods. "Well, I guess I'll get on all of this later. Much later...with servants." He pats his brother's shoulder and smiles. "Well now, I guess things are going to quiet down now. I'm all about relaxing now. What about you bro?"  

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:18 pm
Apollo frowned as he saw Rygor carrying Amiea's body trying to find Zephyr. He was tempted to use his psi powers to try and make him forget about Amiea but he felt it was too cruel. He sighed "I'm going to go back to Shale" He said. He closed his eyes and teleported to Shale appearing near Dulceri and who he believed was Kenji. It was odd he felt a cold chilland put a force field up on reflex. He looked around but found nothing out of the ordinary. "Hello Lord Dulceri and Lord Kenji" He said with a bow. He looked at them both "I hope I'm not interupting anything" He asked.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games