Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Welcome
Introductions (See Example in First Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prismatic B

Enigmatic Heart

41,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Very Thankful 25
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm
Name: Drew (gaming name, not my real life name)
Hobbies: I write, I browse the web, I play video games now and then, and I read whatever novels pique my interest.

Thanks for the invite, by the way! I'll come by as often as I can.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 9:47 pm
Thank you for the invite! I'll try to post as often as I can, it's kind of hard with a full time job.
Name: Amanda
Hobbies: playing video games, watching youtube let's players, drawing and writing even though I haven't done so in awhile

sjinxie

Devoted Strawberry

Fiorii

Festive Singing

27,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 10:52 pm
Oh man, there is a code for Introductions? lol

Name: Fiorii - feel free to call me Fi or Fio if you want.
Hobbies: Art, Drawing, Manga, Watching shows, Video games (I'm playing Xenoblade atm), Gaia I guess lol  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 12:07 am
Name: HaloKat
But you can call me 'Halokat', 'Halo', 'Kat', 'Hey you'. I'll respond to pretty much anything.

Hobbies: Hmm, I have a lot of them: Being a dork, writing, role playing, reading, video games, trying to exercise daily but failing miserably. cat_rofl

HaloKat

Benevolent Lunatic

24,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Healer 50
  • Nerd 50

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 7:53 am
l_ -Crimson B- _l

Welcome to the guild, Drew! What are you reading now? I'm always looking for books to read. Would love some suggestions!

Fiorii

Hello, Fio! The format isn't really necessary but it does make it easier for others to quickly know a little about you. What kind of art do you do? I use to do to traditional Chinese ink and watercolour paintings.

HaloKat

Welcome, Kat! Glad you could join the guild. I don't think being a dork is really a hobby and there's nothing wrong with being one!  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 4:57 pm
Sid the Bear
Welcome to the guild, Drew! What are you reading now? I'm always looking for books to read. Would love some suggestions!

I'm not reading anything at the moment, to be honest (except for the textbooks for my classes...).

Maybe A Tale of Two Cities if you want to read something different, in the off chance that you haven't read that already.

Prismatic B

Enigmatic Heart

41,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Very Thankful 25

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 6:49 pm
Name: Mage
Hobbies: many things, favorites are video games, reading and gaia.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 6:49 pm
Hello!

Name:Lady_of_fate, but feel free to call me Lady or Fate
Hobbies:Cooking/baking, drawing, reading, playing video games, rping ((even tho it had been awhile since i have done one)) and lifting heavy things c;  

lady_of_fate

Hesitant Lover

Leyna

Naughty Rabbit

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 6:58 pm
Name: Leyna, But I also go by Ley or LeyLey
Hobbies: Drawing, Video Games, Streaming, Clothes, and Amiibo

Thanks for the invite. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 7:40 pm
Name: Kingdome Hearts girl or Ariel
Hobbies:Having no life. . . . .lol

Texting, college, taking care of my dog, cleaning my house, and hanging out with the Fiance.  

kingdome hearts girl

Lonely Wolf

11,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Gelnon

Alien Cosmonaut

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 8:09 pm
Name: Marty
Hobbies: Swimming, listening to music, playing video games. I like to read about theories and sightings of UFOs and space aliens a lot.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 8:17 pm

Hello~!
I was invited by:
Sid the Bear
Thank you for the invite. whee
Glad you liked my avi! ;D

Name: Bunthulhu.
But most people just call me "Bun." (Some call me "Bunty.")
Hobbies: Being a nerd encouraging; and the resident "Sweet Sex Symbol." ;3 <3
Also lots of other stuff, but I shall keep it mysterious for now. wink

*Blows a kiss~*

()_()
^( ;,,,,; )^

knife fight mouse

Fashionable Raccoon

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 8:27 pm
The Cake Mage of Sheep

Welcome, Mage. Your username brings a cute image to mind. How did you come up with the name?

lady_of_fate

Hello, Lady of Fate. Care to elaborate on 'Lifting heavy things'??? o.O

Leyna

Enjoy the guild, Leyna!

kingdome hearts girl

Ariel, you definitely have a life! what are you taking in college and what kind of dog do you have?

Bitway Ozrock

Glad to have you join the guild, Marty! What's the most interesting UFO theory you've come across?

Bunthulhu

You're very welcome, Bun! And I definitely won't contest with the resident "sweet sex symbol' status!

In case anyone is interested (and I risk repeating myself), we are currently looking for more moderators (we call them crew members) in order to keep things lively. Please check out the 'Hiring' thread on the main forum page for the requirements if you are considering greater guild participation.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 8:31 pm
Sid the Bear
The Cake Mage of Sheep

Welcome, Mage. Your username brings a cute image to mind. How did you come up with the name?

lady_of_fate

Hello, Lady of Fate. Care to elaborate on 'Lifting heavy things'??? o.O

Leyna

Enjoy the guild, Leyna!

kingdome hearts girl

Ariel, you definitely have a life! what are you taking in college and what kind of dog do you have?

Bitway Ozrock

Glad to have you join the guild, Marty! What's the most interesting UFO theory you've come across?

Bunthulhu

You're very welcome, Bun! And I definitely won't contest with the resident "sweet sex symbol' status!

In case anyone is interested (and I risk repeating myself), we are currently looking for more moderators (we call them crew members) in order to keep things lively. Please check out the 'Hiring' thread on the main forum page for the requirements if you are considering greater guild participation.

At the moment I am taking calculus it is the last class i need to graduate in two weeks and I am hoping like crazy to pass the darn thing this time it is my third time taking it.

heart My lovely baby is a retriever, lab, chow mix with possible Shepard in him. heart  

kingdome hearts girl

Lonely Wolf

11,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Gelnon

Alien Cosmonaut

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 8:31 pm
Sid the Bear
Bitway Ozrock

This couple`s abduction is the most memorable for me storywise, and the theories behind it have always been interesting to me. biggrin
It's not strictly UFO related but it's such an interesting read.

Welcome

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games