Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:12 pm
"IRIS!" He shouted after her. He erupted and a huge amount of blood soaked everyone. "I WOULD RATHER DIE!!!" He screamed out loud. "I WOULD RATHER DIE THEN LEAVE YOU!!" He fell to the floor and blood ran down the halls.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:20 pm
Cy had just finished talking when blood spattered all over him. Soaking his clothes hair and his glasses. Cy shook his head and removed his glasses. His eyes turned bloodred as the smell from the blood on his body aroused his bloodlust. He stuck out his tongue and started to lap up the blood that was on his glasses. Completely forgetting about Iris at the moment.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:22 pm
She stopped and half glared at Cy, though she asked calmly, "What would there be to talk about? Kaylin said Lee told Suzuko he loved her, and I couldn't see the lie in it. I would know if it were a lie." She shrugged, though she had to swallow again to keep from vomiting from the blood everywhere. "If he has chosen another, then..." Not for the first time in her life, she called on Siri to help steady her. The call was apparent in her eyes; one was blue, the other Siri's red. "Then so be it. Who am I to stand in his way of happiness?"
Turning around again, she knelt by Lee. "If you wish to be with Suzuko, then go ahead, Lee. I won't begrudge you for finding someone you can love." She gave him a small kiss on the forehead, and, only with Siri's help, did she step out of the library. Once out of the library, she immediately headed for the dorms to sleep, and, of course, to cry in the solitude of her room.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:23 pm
Figures grew from the blood. One was Lee's mother. Another was his father. Another was Lee. The Lee that emerged from the blood, walked over to Lee and toook out his sword. He put it to his neck. "You said you'd rather die... now you will." said the blood Lee.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:28 pm
Cy went over to the blood Lee and started licking blood Lee's shoulder. He couldnt help himself he was a vampire after all. The smell of blood and its taste intoxicated him. His eyes deepened to an ebony color. Long gone from reality Cy continued to lap up the blood of Blood Lee.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:28 pm
Using her ability to seemingly appear out of nowhere, Iris grabbed the blade with all her strength, transforming the pain in her hand to rage.
"I don't really think Suzuko would be too happy with that," she remarked calmly, staring at the blood Lee with her mismatched eyes. "As you can clearly see - all of you - I am not gone. I am right here, so, technically, he is not living without me, and therefore, this aggression has no place here. Put the blade away."
While Siri was somewhat of a vampire (she drank enough blood), Iris' stomach gave a violent lurch as she watched Cy.  

Silvi Tal

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:30 pm
"You left him. You walked away from him. He will die today and neither of you can stop me." Blood Lee said and put the sword to Lee's neck. He pulled up and got ready to strike.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:37 pm
Cy grabbed the sword form Blood Lee and wrenched it out of his hands.
"I wouldnt say that youre just a blood.. thing."
Cy grinned.
"And i dont know about you but controlling blood is one of my powers. Youre just liquid. Wonderfully delicous liquid..."
Cy's grinned turned evil as he focused his powers. He held out his hand towards Blood Lee. He closed his eyes, his power focusing on every individual blood cell of Blood Lee. He clenched his fist and without even touching Blood Lee sent him flying.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:37 pm
"Excuse me?!" she yelled. "Who walked away from whom?!" She stopped and took a deep breath, again fighting back nausea. Siri, of course, made Iris' mouth water ever so slightly, but Iris knew her stomach was still her own and she'd never be able to handle blood in her system.
"Blegh" was all she had to say, quietly, but said nonetheless.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:39 pm
Blood Lee stood and darkness surrounded him "I have all the powers of Lee. I will not rest untill he dies." Blood Lee started to walk back to Lee and a new sword formed.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:40 pm
Though he was unconsious, his body still sensed that spike in the Darkness. His heart raced, and that caused a pain to rack his still vulnerable body. His auto-healing began to work faster, changing that soft blue to a golden yellow, tapping into his magical reserves to speed up. His breathing became calmer, and his heart calmed down as a soft warmth spread through instead of the pain of Darkness. He thought he heard a faint scream, but couldnt make it out. His lips moved softly as a memory passed through his mind. He couldnt say anything, but a single tear rolled down his cheek as the massacre of Kumogakure played through his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:43 pm
"If you have all the powers that Lee does. Does that mean that you have a heart? One that i can rip out of youre chest maybe?"
Cy started to laugh evilly.
"Youre so much more fun now Lee. Why didnt you do this before?"

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:44 pm
Blood Lee's face stayed straight. "If I had a heart would I be killing him?" He said and continued to walk twords Lee. The real Lee stood. He walked twords Blood Lee and opened his arms, prepared to die.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:50 pm
Iris growled like a lion and moved to stand between the two Lees. She looked at the real one.
"I told you I don't begrudge you," she told him, trying to keep her voice under control. "Would you throw your life away? Yes, it hurts... that's why I slapped you! But I'll heal eventually, and so will you! If you truly love Suzuko, then stop this foolishness now. Please, Lee..."  

Silvi Tal

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games