Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:01 pm
" your good." she said looking at the target " it's hard to tell which one hit first." she moved forward and pulled her arrow from the target before moving back to where onyx was. she put another arrow on her string. but this time before firing she added some of her power to the arrow, the gem around her neck glowed brightly as she released the arrow, which flew forward and embedded itself in the target deeply.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:22 pm
Onyx half smiled. "Accuracy with a weapon can make it one that is cherished; I make it a habit to train with both ranged and close combat weapons to keep that from happening. If one falls into certain habits, they become predictable... I'm not predictable," he said with a shrug. He held up what looked like a throwing knife before speaking again. "Though I am marginally better with ranged weapons than close range weapons," he said softly. He flicked his wrist and the knife flew with a snap. It hit with a thud that sounded clearly. His eyes narrowed fractionally for a second before the knife dissolved into black mist and faded from sight.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:35 pm
" nice." she said as she watched him " i'm alot better at long range attacks, i always have been. it's been weird not having a bow and arrow for so long." she added smiling slightly when she remembered using it back on earth in there own time.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:50 pm
Onyx half shrugged as he held out one hand behind him. It formed into a large shuriken with four blades. "There are simple techniques that can be learned for misdirection yet work well, like this one," he said quietly. He vanished in a blur of motion before materializing nearly seven feet above where he'd been standing, hurling the large Fuuma Shuriken. When it hit the target, a second thud sounded less than two seconds later, revealing a second shuriken identical to the first. "Kage Shuriken no Jutsu," he said softly as he landed with a tap.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:54 pm
elaise watched it and smiled before taking another arrow and putting it on the string of the bow, before releasing the arrow she created a water creature which moved forward and stood infront of the target. putting some of her power into the arrow she released it she watched as it went straight through the water creature and hit the target's centre.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:11 pm
Slayer looked At Wraths sword " That sword is not a demon sword. You have power over the Holy light ?. But Yet you claim to be a Demon but no Demon could Touch Holy light. Not unless you are a Fey. But That I know you are not "

The Energry hit him. He fell to the ground as he was Weaken by the Blast. He could feel the shadows being consumed by the light. But He could not allow that to happen. He willed his Shaodw Element to push back agaist the light and turned the land back into Darkness.

It was working Slowly. But all the Shadows demons died. And He was left with nothing but the shadow that was around him. He smiled At wrath

" A Smart move.. You killed the Shadows demons that where lurking in the Shadows. Your master was Right about you. You are worth being a Demon General. Yet.. Are you not worried that the Women Tarik cares about will take your Job. It seems that she is moveing up the ranks..."

The lie would have to do. False information would make anybody Question themselfs. And Wrath was a Demon that had pride .  

Slayer The Wise

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:20 pm
SkuraiX
"Good then, I want you to use your powers and come at me full strength do not hold back." A purple red-violet aura surrounded Skurai. It didn't give off a dark feeling. More like a space-y feel to it. You could literally see the stars and the universe with-in this aura. It was mesmerizing. Skurai took out a chinese straight sword and his aura surrounded it. "I shall no fight with Budsturga since you wont fight with your two best swords."

Eiji sighs and shakes his head. Not what I was talking about, but oh well... All out his says. Bah, as if I would double wield two great-swords with these arms. Eiji allows a wind to surround him as he drew the two blades off his back. Tossing them in the air he focused on them with the wind, causing them to float around as if living. "If you wish to face my true power then prepare yourself..." Eiji immediately darted at his brother with the enchanted katana aiming for Skurai's gut.

((For those still wondering about the floating blades think sora final form))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:33 pm
Wrath smiles, "the demon general is not my job, i am his or her subbstatute until another is found" the surrounding objects start to crumble into dust as the dust swirls together createing a hole in the earth that gets bigger and starts to suck everything in around them, "theres something i should tell you slayer that i havent told anyone befor, i am no demon, fey, or angel, i am a celestial i am here to keep the balence between sides of good and evil tarik and the others can go about there little game until they figure out its useless and will get them no where"  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:42 pm
Slayer looks At Wrath " You dont want to kill me do you ?. Why do you then work for Tarik then.. If you want to balance out the Forces of good and evil ?. you should be netural then... If that was the case. And does that mean you know the real Answer to a Question of mind ?

He saw a hole open up and the surrounding Buildings and Trees where falling into it. Slayer could only pray he would get out of this alive. He wanted to know about his Grandfather.. And his wife

" Back in Egypt.. You said My Grandfather wanted me to have something.. But you never told me what he wanted me to have ?. And My other Quesiton is.. Did the Guardians attack my wife.. Or was that a Loner that wanted to Affect the Royal family ?. " He looked at the ground.. The hole was growing bigger and bigger.

The voice was weaker then before. He did not know if that was a good thing or bad At the momement  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:53 pm
Wrath looks at him, "i am keeping the balance becuse the good is wining that is why i am fighting here, your wife was attacked by a lone assassin sent by one of the rivals to your throne he was however influenced by an older gaurdian to do it, and i am sorry to say i can not give you the wisdom and knoledge of your past generations until you get rid of the souless inside you, i am going to teleport you to the other side of this world to defeat it, good bye slayer" just as slayer was about to be succed into the hole he dissapeard and reapperd on a small tropical island in the south pacific  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:42 pm
Since Elaise seemed to be better, Sasori goes back to her seat to watch the match. She is curious what will happen. As she waits for the match to begin, she studies the architecture and soldiers feeling like she was in wonderland. Everything seemed oddly perfect. Too perfect.

Well, since she was trapped there, like she was trapped in Antera, she would just have to wait.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:25 pm
As Eiji's sword came towards his gut, Skurai leaped up onto the sword and over Eiji's head. He then turned around quickly in the air and smacked him on the back of the head. "Try again. But this time I want you to try and kill me."  

SkuraiX

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:50 am
Aku drew her sword in her struggles, then slashed it across one of them making them cower in fear. She landed with a thud, then slashed at the other one. "I am not going to be put up like a toy, I want to play." She thinks out loud as she stands up stabbing one of the demons. The sword was blessed by a priest long ago, making it holy once she twisted the handle. The demon blew away into ashes, then she killed the other one just as well. She glances up to see Tarik and Ryuu. "Either help or leave me be." Aku says with a glare towards Ryuu.

Ryuu chuckles, offering a hand as she pulls Aku back onto the dragon. "Less work for me.." She says rolling her eyes, she takes some of the holy potions then puts it in her pouch. Tatsuko hops out of the bag and into Aku's hands, Aku pets her softly unafraid. Tatsuko simply leans in towards her as she pets her head. Ryuu glances over with a smirk,"Weson juy a ply tew?" (Already made a new friend?) Tatsuko nods to Ryuu, then coos towards Aku. Ryuu shrugs, then looks beyond as they rode back to the palace.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:54 pm
The floating blades would form an "X' to parry Skurai's aerial attack. Eiji spins around and pulls the sword to his back again. Rather than having them attack, Eiji uses the two swords to protect his back, one of his flaws. Eiji begins to slash from side to side, creating a fan like motion that would generate a gust of wind from the enchanted sword's attack.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games