Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:13 pm
Luna smiles slightly"my pixie want his girl.Vex.Release her now"Her sycthe appears"Harm her and I will kill you"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:46 pm
He chuckles, tossing Vex as if she was an object towards Luna, though Vex stopped herself halfway from Luna by flying in the air and then glares to the man before flying over to Luna. She smiles a bit to her, but then looks down, loosing the smile. He nods. "I'd figure you'd pick the fairy, Luna..." He says as he looks down to the gem, which began to turn black and gains a number of cracks. "... Vex is special to Frank." He says with another chuckle as a few more cracks appear on the gem. "... such is her purpose." He says before finally the gem cracks open and to pieces, a stream of energy appearing to run up the arm and spread throughout the man's body. He then turns away and takes a few steps forward, but stop hearing "Stop right there." The man glances back with a smirk. "Too late, 'Massy'..." He says as Massasooni begins walking towards the man. When Massasooni was about an arm's reach away, he pulls out his sword and swings it at the man, but the sword is caught by black and red tentacles that formed from the man's shoulder, where the sword would of struck. He chuckles, shaking his head. "Foolish..." He says before his eyes glow red and Massasooni is shot back from the man by a sudden sweeping force, though Massasooni skid to a stop a few feet from the man, sword in hand. He turns to Massasooni. "You can't run or hide... this is a warning..." He says with a smirk and turns away. "... 'til next time we meet..." and disintegrates as to disappear, all his remains evaporating or sinking into the ground. Massasooni closes his eyes and then begins to walk back to the house with a small frown.  

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:04 pm
Luna eyes narrow on the man then looks at Vex"this isn't your fault little one.Go to frank"She didn't leave the spot.She used her powers to send a message to the man, mess with my family and I will hunt you down.Massaooni frank and vex are mine!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:37 pm
She remains looking down, not responding, before sighing and turning away. "... Yes it is." She mutters, eyes closed with a frown. "Heh-heh, you can 'hunt me down' all you wish... but Frank and Vex are mere pawns... Massasooni and you... we'll call you knights, if we're talking of chess... annoying, but a bit more valuable than the mere pawns... and if I'm not mistaken... there's one more piece to consider... your son, Mark... to you, his one of the most valuable pieces on the board and you would protect him with all of your life, a king... Now, what happens if one were to kill the king?... Everyone else shall crumble... You come after me, and I'll take your king... leaving you with little to live for... So, watch your child closely... and don't act out of line again... or else..."  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:42 pm
Her eyes went red and she started to glow from anger"here the thing.harming mark will just anger the best.Shadow guards him and you can't harm shadow.He would eat you alive.I am no knight.I always win at chess"She links to the power to feel it"So you know you have your own weakness.that gem wont help you any"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:05 pm
Vex flies from Luna and slowly drifts back toward the house. He chuckles. "I know, but it felt nice... and prevents a potential threat from arising of your pixie friend... and you'll learn of how slowly... As for Shadow... heh... well, it's not exactly something of a threat... anything brought to life by magic, can also be turned back into an inanimate object again... My weakness is nothing that can't be managed... yours... well, you have nothing to protect your own flaws and weaknesses... which make you ripe for the reaping... Now, you don't want to do anything foolish... you best calm down before you get yourself hurt." He says, reforming in front of Luna with arms crossed. He looks up to her to reveal his blank flawless face. "... Go home."  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:37 pm
She looks at him.Her eyes were cold.she looks him over"I am not afraid of you."Her anger vanish but not her coldness towards him.She could see his weak spot and how to kill him  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:47 pm
He shakes his head slightly. "Well, you probably should be... being that I be immortal... death will not come to me... it can't... not from mere mortals... Sure, attempts are made... but I can't die... and can't feel pain... only my own can, and you are not of my own..." He shrugs his shoulders. "See, I am a portion of something far more powerful... of what, I am not going to tell you... the only thing you need to know is... if and when I become complete... I'll be something more than a god... and that of itself is something to be feared... so you can be unafraid of my current form, for it is not me as a whole... but all shall fear me if and when I am complete." He says before nodding. "Now, be a good girl and go home... I am but a messenger, and am not much suppose to be of a threat... to you, anyway... my mission was accomplished... I was sent to deliver the message and dispose of and/or absorb the gem... You are lucky I am being kind and peaceful, because I was authorized to use force if any of you were to get 'out of hand'." He then turns away, but glances back, obviously awaiting Luna to depart before he would disappear himself.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:27 pm
"I will never fear you.I am by rights a goddess but I don't take titles"Your death will come foolish one"She turns"And it will be of your own blindess"She laughs at what she saw with her powers.She walks home  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:44 pm
He smiles. "... a goddess in your own mind, eh?... fine... then that'd make me the king of all the lands on Earth..." He mutters before disintegrating once more to disappear. Massasooni walks in to find Frank no where in sight, though it was quite obvious he just zipped out of sight, for a stack of pancakes lay on a plate on the couch with over half of it aten. He picks up the plate and walks it to the kitchen, about to dump it out when Frank zips in to save the pancakes. "No, no!..." He says, taking the plate and then flying to the table, knowing Massasooni would tell him to stay at the table with it then. Vex slowly entered the house, but didn't go too much farther in than by the door, as if no longer feeling welcome. She looks around and then down and slowly drifts to the couch to sit on an arm of it with a frown. Massasooni peaked in to notice Vex, but then looks to Frank to ask "... So, what was that gem... you know?" He nods, looking down into some of the pancakes, slowly eating it as he spoke. "Yes... it was mine... well... my family's... it... it was a special gem... for... ugh, I don't want to talk about it..." He slowly nods. "... Alright then..." He crosses his arms.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:22 pm
"not in my mind"She mutter.She walks inside and walks towards the nursary"Vex we need to talk"  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:55 pm
Vex blinks, hearing this, then nods. "Ok." She says, following closely over Luna's shoulder. "... what of?"  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:13 pm
Luna walks into the nursury and picks up her son and held him"It was foolish to take the stone out of the house.you have put the rest of the family in danger.You need to learn to control yourself on some things.Frank is in love with you and if you were killed he would be hurting and therefore so would I.I can't afford to have my guard down like that again.So try to not do something stupid please"  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:52 pm
Vex listens closely, crossing her arms a bit as she listened. She frowns, shaking her head. "Something... stupid?" She repeated, obviously a bit upset by the wording. She squints her eyes. "No, no... I didn't do anything 'stupid'... just because I make a mistake, doesn't mean I make stupid decisions or am stupid..." She says before turning away. "... besides, not as if you trusted me... I know you were following me... I wasn't going to steal the gem... I was planning to merely bring it to a cave to which I believed it originally was... then, once I find whether or not it had belonged, I would come back to Frank with it and tell him why I borrowed it..." She says before glancing to Luna to ask "... Why does Massasooni hate me?... Why do you not trust me?... and Why treat me as a child?... I am not a child."  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:28 pm
"Its not that I don't trust you Vex,I had a bad feeling and I wanted to make sure it wasn't because you took the gem.It was stupid to go out in the forest at that time little one.Why massy hates you I don't know.He doesn't much care for pixies."She looks at her"I can't feel your motives and it worries me that one day I will not be in time to help you if you get into danger.Had I not followed you today you could of been killed and therefore Frank would be hurting and I didn't want that.I treat you ask a child because to me you are one.You and frank are young pixies.I predate you.I predate pixies."She looks at mark who was sleeping in her arms then at shadow.She picks up shadows and puts him in the crib"No eating vex.hurt her and I swear shadow you will be bounded for a week with no treats and no playing with mark"

Shadow made a face then lays down as a doll  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games