Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:18 pm
"Hello Sulthen." Vincent said as he looked at the woman. He took note of how she looked similar to Aeris and yet different. Her eyes were beautifully cloudy and her hair framed her face perfectly. "So what do you suggest we do? Im up for a bit of fun. Can we come visit?" Vincent smirked devilishly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:25 am
Sulthen smiled and bowed to him, giving Aeris a cheeky wink. "This one's more trouble than you are. It is wise for you to stick with him. And yes, before you ask, you can help each other discover powers. You just can't do it yet." The pale elf chuckled a bit, the image taking a bit of time to glance about with her sightless eyes. "The answer to your question is yes, you can. But as of right now, the Advisors are roaming about, so I have to keep my words short, less they find out about this."

Aeris smirked and shook her head. "And you say I'm trouble, dear sister. I wonder why the Advisors are snooping about, but we shall find out if, and/or when we visit. For the time being, you find a safe way to communicate with me. Even if it only allows me to hear your voice."

The other elf smirked, the sounds of voices getting closer to her echoing in the background. "Hmm...I shall do so. In the meantime, I must depart. It was a pleasure meeting you, Vincent. Protect Aeris, seeing as I cannot. And Aeris, Ronen sends his greetings." The image faded away, leaving the crystals sitting in a circle.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:15 pm
"Pleasures all mine." Vincent smiled devilishly as he watched Sulthan fade. He turned to Aeris as she gathered the crystals and smirked. "Im trouble, but its wise if you stick with me? Now thats new..." Vincent laughed. "Ill take what she said as a compliment. Now come on.. lets go." Vincent said as he urged Aeris on by placing his hands against her back and pushing her lightly towards the mansion.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:26 am
"At least I can lossen my hold on my powers around you. Caly, on the other hand, I have to use massive amounts of energy to restrain them, as not to hurt her." Aeris had a confused look on her face as he pushed her towards the mansion. "Where are we going, Vincent?" She continued walking towards the mansion, quirking a brow at her question to him.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:02 pm
"To go see your sister." Vincent said with a smile. "I thought we were gonna sneak in and visit her? Or do you not want to do this?" Vincent said as he stopped pushing her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:49 pm
A smile crossed over the elf's lips as she stopped and turned around. "Oh...yes, please. Yes. Let's go." She chuckled and kissed his cheek. Aeris was happy to be sneaking into the elven lands. What an adventure.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:40 pm
Though deep asleep, some of her consciouness with that of the little Aristal, Caly knew who was beside her. Her small frame slowly leaned towards the presense of the vampire, wanting his touch even after all that happened earlier.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:03 pm
Cy came up to Caly, getting closer to her and placed his hand on hers while she slept. "Dont worry my elfmage... im here." Cy said gently. "Though the child verison of yourself has left the area with the demon child im afraid." Cy sighed to himself and continued to wait.

Vincent smiled when he got a kiss on the cheek by Aeris as well as her approval. "Alright then... to the elven lands." Vincent said as he led the way out of Kanaresshii and to the elven lands.

((Exit vincent to the northern lands.))  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:48 am
Aeris smirked and followed him to the elven lands. Sneaking into there would be quite fun.

< Exit Aeris to Elven lands. >

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:53 pm
Caly's hand curls beneath Cy's. comepletely trusting of the presense and touch of the vampire next to her.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Vecan117

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:05 am
((OOC: Can somebody get me up to speed sorry i was gone but Rl calls some times.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:42 pm
Vecan117
((OOC: Can somebody get me up to speed sorry i was gone but Rl calls some times.))
((Err...what was the last thing you rmember doing here? I've been in adn out of it))  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Vecan117

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:33 am
((OOC: Ummm waiting for somebody to Let me into the Clan or something.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:05 pm
Vecan117
((OOC: Ummm waiting for somebody to Let me into the Clan or something.))
((you mean to be on the list? or have your character be let into the clan that you just have him walk in. Calys currently sleeping, while Cy watches over her. Past that youll have to talk to Kenton if you want your name on the clan list of members.))  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Vecan117

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:46 am
((Yah i just walked in. So Kenton... Is who i need to speak to?  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games