Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:34 pm
I laid my head down on the rock, closing my eyes for a moment, just taking it all in. I really hoped the demon would just disappear, but that would not be the case. Plus, hope really did nothing other than wear someone down.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:17 am
( odd to go this long without any new posts...)  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:22 am
{{ I know. I'm trying to think of something to do... }}  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:12 am
(that comment was directed more towards the people Rp'ing with me... your guys Rp posts give me no opportunities to interact and RP, theirs do. if you really want to do something new, try interacting with us. just a though, 'tis all)  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:58 am
{{ I think that was uncalled for considering there are more than a few groups right now that could interact }}

I sat up and looked over at Kiba. "Do you think we should head back to the cave? My head feels better. Maybe we could be more useful elsewhere? Or more protected, at least."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:33 pm
(Not particularly. I've given you guys many, many opportunities to interact with us. I've created situations that by all rights you guys couldn't help NOT interacting. Yet you still don't even acknowledge that the rest of us exist."  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:49 pm
{{ Considering Wolf said if Kiba was needed he would be called on. And I think this is her RP. And this is my final OOC comment }}  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:27 pm
"Yea, let's head back." He said, jumping off the rock and started to head home.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:53 pm
{Laz, Aakosir is right. And I told you before to lay off of them. Multiple lines and plots are fine. If they were a part of our general group and didn't do what you wanted them to do, you would still complain. Again, I told you before to let them be. I have no problems with what they are doing. If you say so again, you will be dropped. We are eventually going to converge, right now we're trying to get there. Chill.}  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:43 am
Kaishin continued to walk through the bog, still unsure if following this snake was a good idea. After a while, the swamp waters became shallow and Kaishin saw a small hut sitting atop a small island. "We are here" teh snake informed him. "Why you want to come here however, is a myssstery. Thisss place isss dangeroussss... be careful ssssmall wolf". And with that she slithered off into the water.

Kaishin sighed and sniffed the air. The first thing he noticed was that the smell of the swamp was being greatly overpowerd... by the stench of death and decay. He lowered his body and carefully approached the hut. Pressing his paws against the wall and looked into the window, what he saw shocked him. Nailed against the wall with a dangerous-looking spear was the decayed corpse of the Shaman. He knew not where the spear came from, only that if gave off the same dark aura as the deamon that was with Raiden. he walked around the back and came across a large, stone altar covered in dried blood. Several cages hung from surrounding trees, inside them were skeletons dressed in rags that Kaishin identified as hunting uniforms from the village.
"This..." No other words came to him. What had happened here was monsterous. A familiar presence caused him to quickly turn as Raiden appeared from a nearby shadow. Kaishin growled and began to ready an attack when Raiden lowered his head.
"I did not come here to fight" he said calmly. "I just want to talk".
"Why are you here!?" Kaishin growled. "I had killed you... I ended your life with my own fangs".
Raiden laughed. "True, true... I remember it well. I take it that you do too?"

The rain poured as a battered and defeated Raiden limped away from the Den he had reigned over just moments ago. A sudden appearence of another wolf caught his attention and saw that it was the young wolf that had just ursurped him.
"What do you want?" he growled, "Come to lord you victory over me?"
"No" a young Kaishin growled softly. "For what you did to Larka... I have come to end you once and for all". He leapt at the once powerful Alpha and sunk his fangs into the wolfs neck, Powerless to fight back, Raidens body eventually stopped twiching and fell to the forest floor.
"May you pay for your misdeeds in the hereafter". Kaishin said and incinerated the body with fire magick until there was nothing left...

"It was such a ruthless kill" Raiden smiled, almost amused. "I was still alive when you torched me... did you know that?"
Kaishin glared at him. "Then why are you here? You should be rotting in hell".
"Aw, so cold". Raiden sighed. "It would seem that I impressed some deamons with the way I ran things here. They brought me back so I could reclaim my position as lord of this forest. But then that Shaman back there tried to undo teh spell that keeps me around... so I dealt with him..."
He turned around and began to walk away. "You know... you could join me. All the power and females you could ever want... I'll even give you Larka... Sound good?"

Kaishim closed his eyes... "I think... that idea is..." He howled and launched a powerful thunderbolt at Raiden, sending the demonic wolf reeling. "Is the biggest piece of crap I've ever heard!"
Raiden shook off the attack and bared his fangs. "Then so be it.. I will end your wretched life and take my rightful place as ruler of this land!"
The two wolves launched themselves at each other, fangs bared, ready to kill...

((oooh cliffhanger ending... who wants to see what happens next?))  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:56 am
I sighed as we headed back through the forest, taking one last glance back at the peaceful meadow. I really wanted to stay, but I had an odd feeling that I did not like. My gut still churned, but from a different reason. This time it was anxiety and anticipation.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:55 am
When they returned, Kiba turned around trying to listen for any strange sounds. When he didn't, he just entered the cave.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:57 am
Bakher screeched again, happily cavorting amongst the fluffy white clouds. He folded his wings and let gravity pull him down, snapping his wings open just before he hit the ground and swooped back up into the sky yet again. He stretched his wings out as far as they would go, settling into a low energy glide, and peered down at the ground so far below, his mind elsewhere...

It had been a long, long time since he had seen another of his own kind. Too long, in fact; Some of the Gryphonkin were solitary save to mate, but his particular breed were among the most social. They needed others of their kind, and to remain as solitary he had was difficult. The odds of seeing another of the Hunters of the Desert, or "JewelCats" as some of the desert dwelling tribes of humanity called them, was slim to none; After traveling for nearly a year away, he doubted he could return even if he wanted to; he hadn't bothered to memorize the route the winds had taken him.

He sighed; Even though he hadn't seen another of his specific breed of gryphon, he had also not seen ANY other Gryphons on his travels. In the few villages, and singular city he'd stopped in, the people had told him of encountering many Gryphonkin in the past, but more recently, fewer and fewer.

At the time, he hadn't particularily cared, but now that he had time to think, that fact made his blood run cold; if his kind hadn't been seen for years, were had they gone? And why were they vanishing?

A flicker of movement from beneath him drew his attention, and he tipped a wing slowly, circling, as he looked downwards. Far below, so far that anyone looking up would see him only as a distant dot, he caught a glimpse of dull green and black scales. He also caught the flash of light off of bone, and knew that he'd found one of the local Wyverns, on the ground for some reason.

Bakher looked back the way he had came, wondering were Kirias was, and screeched again, to allow her to know were he was, if she had also taken to the wing as he had. That done, he circled slowly, keeping his gaze fixed on the unwary Wyvern so very far below.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:55 am
I dragged a little, as I entered the cave, all my thoughts had gotten to me once again. I really needed to stop thinking or else I would make myself miserable and high strung. "So..." I mumbled, as I looked around the cave. I really had no idea what to say or do.  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:24 am
"Don't worry." He said, rubbing against her lovingly. "No demon can enter this cave. It's too holy for them."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games