Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:39 pm
Stranger to Paradise
Getting on topic, I wonder if there will be a/the merchant to sell you merchandise in between chapters?

Not sure. I hope it's not the merchant from RE4, though. If there's going to be a merchant, I hope it's somebody, I don't know... cool, I guess.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:36 am
Thee Stranger
Stranger to Paradise
Getting on topic, I wonder if there will be a/the merchant to sell you merchandise in between chapters?

Not sure. I hope it's not the merchant from RE4, though. If there's going to be a merchant, I hope it's somebody, I don't know... cool, I guess.

If there is a merchant, that automatically makes him uncool cuz merchants don't belong in RE. gonk  

Vankala

FemBot684

4,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:33 am
aww man. i don't like upgrading my weapons. i mean it was pretty simple in RE4 but still i preferred just being handed weapons and getting the point of "this one's better than that one, so conserve your bullets....go!"

if RE was to take these new action-driven games into a spinoff instead of a part of the original series, what do you think it would be called?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:29 am
Resident Evil: Los Plagas?  

Thee Stranger

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:14 pm
Las. razz

Sorry, my Spanish grammar kicked in there for a second.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:29 pm
I think he did it as a joke, referring to one of the cities is GTA:SA, that city being Los Santos.  

King of Paradise

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:40 pm
Yeah, it was. xd

But I was actually flip-flopping on the spelling. I wasn't quite sure, and finally agreed on "Los". Guess I should have googled it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:42 pm
By the way RE5 comes out earlier over here in Taiwan, since we go by Japan's release.  

Alkaizer87

Tyr525

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:23 am
Just to let you guys know RE5 WILL have a weapon upgrade system. Whether or not this will be implemented through the use of our good ol' friend (Or maybe not friend) the Merchant, is yet to be seen, at least by me. But there will be upgrade-ation. (SP?)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:51 am
I'm totally prepping myself for the release....just 13 days.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:29 am
@ Tyr: Yeah, we knew that dude.
@ Beta: H'oh snap. And the Watchmen movie in... just 6 days! I'm pumped, man. March is going to be a very entertaining month.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:39 am
Tyr525
Just to let you guys know RE5 WILL have a weapon upgrade system. Whether or not this will be implemented through the use of our good ol' friend (Or maybe not friend) the Merchant, is yet to be seen, at least by me. But there will be upgrade-ation. (SP?)

Reviews say it happens in-between chapters and after key story events. No merchant. Thank. God.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:42 am
But with no merchant, who else do we get to shoot in the face for no reason at all!?!?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:32 pm
I was actually keeping my fingers crossed if the movie was going to get released. Good thing it did.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Alex Brand

Dapper Smoker

4,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:42 am
13 days! mrgreen

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games