Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:41 am
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi raised an eyebrow at the man, "Denver huh...? Well, sorry to disappoint you but I heard from his team that he-" as she was speaking, she noticed the humming sound getting louder. Then she had noticed that some sort of wooden creature had come out of the forest and was heading to the manor. That was until Jaecen stopped it...if he hadn't, Tsuyoi would've rushed back, ready for a fight. She looked back at the man with furrowed eyebrows, "As I was saying...your kid ain't here...now please leave. You've already done enough by trespassing." she said. She was a little angry at the man, he didn't need to breach the barrier.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:23 am
Revi-sama

User Image
Zelos stood there and looked at the strange creature then back to Tsuyoi after she had asked him to leave he didnt show much expression but nodded as he steps back."I see... So my business here is finished sorry again for the intrusion." He bowed and a strong gust of wind surrounded the man blowing sand around him making him vanish from sight once it died down the man was no longer in the area.
{Exits.}

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Quote:

Quote:

Xavior Stone

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:36 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai

User Image

Liya woke up feeling the forcefield pulse. Because she was connected, could she actually feel the forcefield and everything around her? She sat up in bed and looked around putting the book down.

"whats going on?" she rubbed her eyes and got up from bed. She walked into the main area of the house looking for anyone.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:01 pm
Jaecen Light
Male 31 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Gradually, it started moving again but not towards the house. It returned to the forest. Jaecen sighed in relief. "I really thought that was going to kill us..." He looked to the man. "I haven't a clue who you are looking for but there is no one here by that name."
His jaw dropped as he noticed the man was already gone. I wasn't paying attention again...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:23 pm
User Image

One of the dark members from the other worlds appeared on Destiny island unnoticed. she cloaked herself in her black organization cloak and her red is covered by the hood on it. she looks at the light manor and she touchs the ground outside of the manor and flames out.

she then reappears in the darkness of the main room watching liya. she sighs and then connected to Raaxas as she notify him of her location. she seen the shy but vulnerable girl alone. she decides to take advantage of the poor girl as she uses information from the girl memor and shapen her shadow to Tsuyoi's shadow.

the shadow walks around in the main room and speaks out to the girL "Everything is alright my dear. you should go outside and get some fresh air. matter fact, why don't we go outside together?'' the shadow said in Tsuyoi's voice.

kalenakeeper

KitzBitRajas

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:47 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Liya was rubbing her eyes when she heard Tsuyoi
"yeah, some fresh island air might help" Liya agreed with Tsuyoi.

She gave a big yawn as she came down the stairs to go outside.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:01 am
[ooc: @Kurai- Looks like the Light Manor's barrier needs a little tuning up...]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi sighed when the man finally left, and turned towards Jaecen to see how he was doing with the imp. She was relieved to see that he was able to handle the situation. But then, she had a strange, unnerving feeling, "..." she looked towards the house, her eyes began to glow red. Something felt...off.
"Ahem." a voice suddenly came from behind Liya. Before she could react, an arm was wrapped around her to stop her halfway down the stairs, "Little Ms. Liya...I believe you are being fooled." it was Namia. She looked around, her wings extend a little, "Liya, whoever just spoke to you...that was not Tsuyoi. Currently, Tsuyoi is outside with some of the others after someone had trespassed the barrier." she said to Liya. She then began to sniff the air a little, "...my...whoever is hiding right now reeks of darkness." she said as she was cautious of dark areas of the room.
Wakai quickly stood up with her eyes widened, "...I-I think...s-someone's inside..." even she could feel a faint presence inside the house.
Red stood up when Wakai did, "Really? Lets go find 'em and bag the sucker!" she said, bouncing a little with anticipation.
Wakai closed her eyes with furrowed eyebrows, "I...I can't get an exact location on this person..." Wakai was just as good at sensing things as Tsuyoi could, so this was troublesome to her that she couldn't pinpoint this person's location.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:24 am
[OOC: ]

Lana Firanne(HEAD [ON]/OFF)

When Tsuyoi dealt with the man, and Jaecen commanded the imp back, she sighed of relief. She then looked at Jaecen, "So, Mr. Light...is there any way of the house unlocking-" but then she noticed Tsuyoi. Tsuyoi was staring at the house with red glowing eyes. She looked at the house too, then back at Tsuyoi. She was confused as to why she was like that.
"I believe Tsuyoi senses something wrong happening within the house." Hileinna suddenly said behind Lana and Rosalie, startling them. She seemed to have appeared out of nowhere, however, she was actually there the whole time.

other characters also here:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:10 am
Jaecen Light
Male 31 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

The house creaked, as if saying there was, in fact an intruder. "No, Wunderkammer. Unlock it."
The house obeyed and opened the front door, however, the trick hallways remained.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:26 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Liya woke up quickly as soon as Namia held her and told her that she was being fooled by a shadow. She looked at Namia silently before complealty understanding, immediatly sensing the darkness. She bared her teeth.
"Thanks Namia. Damn, I almost walked into a trap eh?"

She took another wiff of the darkness and she summoned her kunai.
"whatever it is, mabye it doesnt know I have a keyblade." she said to Namia silently

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:36 pm
media/Red haired anime girl/YoungerLufeanRaiWilliams.jpg.html]User Image

when the dark female nmember overhead another little girl voice, she changes her plan and transform her shadow to a Liya shadow. now this shadow is replica of Liya and has dark presence and equipped with black sword. she also summons from the shadows of the house heartless guard to attack them both. she smiles and commands the Liya shadow and the heartless Guards after Liya plus other girl.

Both Dark entitys charges forward to Liya ,the number 7 organization 13 member watchs quietly. she sense a keyblade not to far but she not bother the others yet. she transform to a raven and watchs from the shadows.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:13 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Liya felt the darkness around her. She looked around, thats when the heartless started to spawn in.
"dammit!" she growled and summoned her kunai. She was still too asleep to use her keyblade, but she was able to use her kunai without problem.

She started to slash at the heartless that spawned around her and Namia.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:23 pm
media/Red haired anime girl/YoungerLufeanRaiWilliams.jpg.html]User Image[/UR

the shadow Liya push all the heartless on Liya and flys around to Namia as she tries to slash her with the keyblade. "Where are your mommy at now?'' said the Liya shadow.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:35 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Liya screamed as the many heartless was piled on her. She had no choice now.

"get....off....of.....ME!!!" she screamed and destroyed all the heartless off of her. She got to her feet, holding keyblade in hand.

User Image

Liya went to attack her shadow.
"leave her alone!"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games