Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Temple of the Sheol God Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:35 pm
*Watches Ara prance around like a moron in the fake temple*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:42 pm
Megido the Oreo
*sees you watching my cloan as i stick you in the a** with a cattle prod*  

Araclast

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:57 pm
Megido the Oreo

*laughs at Ara* Silly cat.....TRIX ARE FOR KIDS!

*flounces off to worship the goddess, knowing that there's no way that Ara could do harm to the Temple*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:28 pm
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
*Watches from a few feet away* Such violence...  

Megido the Oreo

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:30 pm
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
*Watches from a few feet away* Such violence...

*yells for Sheol* GODDESS, GODDESS! THERE'S A FIGHT! Or rather, Ara is just being mean to Meg.....ANYWAY, COME QUICK AND DO SOMETHING! gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:41 pm
Araclast
Megido the Oreo

well i board *picks up an enormas tree and turns into into a frying pan the size of texas and beats ara with it then turns it into a giant d***o then does something to ara that will never be said in here at the expense off burning everyones eyes out of their sockets*  

Drifter_Xwolf

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:44 pm
Drifter_Xwolf
Araclast
Megido the Oreo

well i board *picks up an enormas tree and turns into into a frying pan the size of texas and beats ara with it then turns it into a giant d***o then does something to ara that will never be said in here at the expense off buring everyones eyes out of their sockets*

O_O

*hides behind a pillar, watches all of this, memorizes it for later use*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:39 pm
*Thinks this place is now too wierd for his liking, and leaves*  

Megido the Oreo

Araclast

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:46 am
Ive been here sence page one why must people pick on meh *meows and crys in courner*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:56 am
Araclast
Ive been here sence page one why must people pick on meh *meows and crys in courner*

We don't pick on you.......you just.......want attention. Needy people are not good....... sweatdrop

Also: DON'T GODMOD WITH ME! Because it'll turn into a pissing match and I'm INCREDIBLY stubborn.

*sighs, grabs prayer beads, goes off to marin.....baptize some steaks made out of Meg's distant relatives*  

FogSage

Araclast

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:39 pm
FogSage
Araclast

We don't pick on you.......you just.......want attention. Needy people are not good....... sweatdrop

Also: DON'T GODMOD WITH ME! Because it'll turn into a pissing match and I'm INCREDIBLY stubborn.

*sighs, grabs prayer beads, goes off to marin.....baptize some steaks made out of Meg's distant relatives*
pissing match *starts pissing over the temple walls*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:12 pm
Araclast
FogSage
Araclast

*smacks you upside the head* YOU IDIOT!!! YOU'LL NEVER BE A DISCIPLE WITH YOUR BAWDY AND UNRULY BEHAVIOR! scream

*runs off to his room, slams the door shut, does not come out for many hours*  

FogSage

Araclast

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:55 pm
FogSage
Araclast
FogSage
Araclast

*smacks you upside the head* YOU IDIOT!!! YOU'LL NEVER BE A DISCIPLE WITH YOUR BAWDY AND UNRULY BEHAVIOR! scream

*runs off to his room, slams the door shut, does not come out for many hours*
disiple... im a mucher i sleep on the couch and eat all the food and pay no rent what-so-ever *stet up another newspaper bed in the courner sighing* i dont know how long i can keep this happy act up... i feel so sad nowadays, empty *sniffles*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:33 am
*prays in vain that Ara will come down with food poisoning or worms and will not be able to wreak havoc on the temple for a while*  

FogSage

Araclast

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:16 pm
everyone hates meh *crys in courner*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games