Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII Swimming Pool Party! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes
51%
 51%  [ 29 ]
no
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
maybe later
8%
 8%  [ 5 ]
SUGAR
37%
 37%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 56

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:15 pm
Exvarol looked amazed. "Thanks, dude. I guess I'll see you later then." Priox turned around and winked at them, "I'll just leave you two alone then." He grinned sheepishly, and then left.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:06 pm
Xia blushed a bit at Priox's comment then looked to Exvarol. "So now what?" she asked, placing her arms behind her back.  

The Sphinxyness

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:15 am
"Well," Exvarol said, sitting back down in his previous chair next to the fire, "It doesn't really matter to me. We have all the time in the world now." He grinned and looked up at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:50 am
If Xia had a heart it would've just burst in joy as she went and sat next to him by the fire. "So, it's like this place is ours now. Pretty neat huh?" she asked, looking to him with a bit of a playful smirk.  

The Sphinxyness

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:01 pm
Exvarol gave a satisfied grin. "I guess you're right, this place is ours now. Imagine the possibilities. And best part is, no one else besides him knows we're here. And he'll never tell."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:04 pm
Xia grinned back at him, leaning a bit in her chair. "So, what is it that two rulers of their own little world can do, hmm?" she asked, looking directly at him.  

The Sphinxyness

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:36 pm
Exvarol smiled and cocked his eyebrows. "Well, since we're the rulers, that means we can do whatever we want, right?" He saw, vaguely, where this conversation was headed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:39 pm
"Correct.." she replied, a mischievous smirk on her face as she leaned over looking at him.  

The Sphinxyness

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:47 pm
"Well then," stated Exvarol, a grin coming upon his face, "That means there's no stopping us."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:50 pm
Xia's grin got even more mischievous. "So, what is it you have in mind?" she asked, feeling like she had all the power in the world at the moment.  

The Sphinxyness

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:23 pm
Exvarol stroked his chin as he stared into the depths of the fire. He wished he could feel again. "To be honest, I wanted to know something. Your somebody, Ai, did you happen to remember anything else about her?" He was very nervous as he waited for her response.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:04 pm
Xia looked to him now with a bit of curiousity. "Well, though I'm kind of guessing this, she seems to really like roses. And maybe she had some type of power over plants or something related to them. It'd explain my love of roses and ability over plants. There's...not much else I can remember, but maybe it'll come back to me somehow.." she explained, giving a thinking expression on the matter.

In truth Ai was a girl who lived in Radiant Garden with a wealthy family. They owned a flower shop where Ai liked to spend her time and there she began to love roses. They were beautiful to her and elegant, just like she was. Her family had to run away from their home when Radiant Garden was taken over by heartless and they wound up in The World that never was. They stayed in Memory's Skyscraper where Ai's heart was taken by hundred's of heartless on top of it's roof.  

The Sphinxyness

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:59 pm
Exvarol looked to her, smiled, and said. "Well, I'm glad you are trying to remember. It means a lot to me. I guess it seems that I remember more about my Somebody than you do. Thing is, my Somebody knew your Somebody." He leaned forward in his chair, as he let out a sigh as he thought back.

Lovera was one good-looking dude who once lived in Radiant Garden with his seemingly normal family. He was a prankster; he never took anything seriously, except for her. He had a secret crush on Ai, a girl that he saw often in Radiant Garden. Then the heartless attacked. Lovera's family was one of the few who survived, but when he found out that she had disappeared, he lost his heart, waking up in front of the Castle That Never Was, on Organization XIII's doorstep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:16 pm
Xia managed a small blush to this but then gave a bit of a sad look. "I wish I could remember more, but all I remember really is waking up inside a white castle surrounded by people in chairs wearing black cloaks. I guess Xemnas spoke to me and asked me to join the Organization. With nowhere else to go I did." she explained with a bit of a smile as she looked to him.  

The Sphinxyness

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:21 pm
Exvarol looked to her as he attemped a smile. "Well, I don't blame you. Even though I had a nice family and good friends back when I was a somebody, this Organization is means more to me than they ever did." He finished off his last sentence with a valiant look on his face, as if trying to prove a point.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff