Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:57 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
Drarak screamed in pain suddenly and he felt as though his head was going to burst" No...I sad no...Im am In controll...This Is my body.....GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!" Drarak slammed his head against the ground and fell unconcious
"drarak."
bixyll's hand went into darkness he stuck them into his stomach he ripped the demon out of it him he found a rock and shoved it into the rock ((hah thats acutally possible))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:00 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
Drarak screamed in pain suddenly and he felt as though his head was going to burst" No...I sad no...Im am In controll...This Is my body.....GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!" Drarak slammed his head against the ground and fell unconcious
"drarak."
bixyll's hand went into darkness he stuck them into his stomach he ripped the demon out of it him he found a rock and shoved it into the rock ((hah thats acutally possible))
"bixyll."berry looked at him  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
"drarak."
((AAAHHHHH!! DEMON ROCK!!! lol))  
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
"drarak."
" yes?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:01 pm
Spartan-622
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
"drarak."
((lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:02 pm
((Hey. Don't forget Vexion's demon.))  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:02 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
"drarak."
" yes?"
"i glad your alive."Berry started to cry.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:03 pm
Spartan-622
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
"drarak."
((LMFAOROTGWMSOOMNAIGTTHBOAHA))  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Spartan-622
((Hey. Don't forget Vexion's demon.))
(oh yea))  
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
"drarak."
" yes?"
" im glad you are to bixyll hugged her  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:04 pm
(( ok lets just say i did that too))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:09 pm
((I'm going to bed. See you guys tomorrow.))  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
" yes?"
" im glad you are to bixyll hugged her
"i thought i died. im confused."Berry hugs him.  
Spartan-622
all right c yea later  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:10 pm
Spartan-622
((good night.))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games