Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:41 pm
biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:59 pm
heh, on the topic of the hair-cutting: i just cut my hair super-short a couple of months ago, and i'm glad i did. it was to the middle of my back, but now it's short and almost boyish looking. but i love it because i don't have to do anything to it. even brushing is optional ninja

@nihil: i love hats.

as a side note: i'm glad to have joined a guild where it's encouraged to use proper grammar. i don't bother with capitalization (because i'm lazy), but everything else....yeah.  

in the flicker.

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:15 pm
I used to think it was fun to do that whole noob speak thing, like:

ph34r m3h

And all that, and it still kinda is, but I'm too lazy now.

I cannnnnnnnnnoooooottt stand it when people say stuff like "cya" and "ttyl" and "pos" and especially especially that awkward little "so...ya." after every frikkin' thing!!!!!!! I have to talk to poeple like that on a regular basis and I hate it I hate it I hate it. GRRRRRRR.

Flick, I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally wanna do that...

does anyone think that would look good on me? If I just chopped my ponytail off? I'm thinking layered, with bangs framing my face, about ear-length.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:25 pm
That is what I do with my hair when I get a trim. Layers around my face and length.

And Thanks Flick, I am glad that you are with me in the support of grammar. Waffles laid down the rules for it, and it is true. As writers we all should be supporters of such. But laziness is accepted. xd

And I have never spoken n00b.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:28 pm
l33t sucks, don't try it. Noob is kind of like ASCII or whatever it's called--making pictures with symbols. Its still very annoying to decipher, though.

Yes, but would it look good on me? 'Cause I gotta present this baby theory to my mom and I need to be sure of it first. Hrm...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:33 pm
Im sure it will.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:34 pm
Squee. ><  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:23 am
Tak-Jak
We dont like text talk.. "u" or "ur". You can use lol on occassion and such like that.

It just can make our guild look bad to new members. We are writers. Let it be known.

I rarely even use "lol". I feel better typing out "haha". Plus it's more cynical and makes the reciever feel bad.

But I read you loud and clear o messiah of this holy guild.

Oh you gals are talking about hair.

*Struts away all manly like*

Because I have no clue when it comes to hair stuff. xd  

Major Lee Screwed

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:51 am
Yes, see, that's why I want boyish hair. They never know what the f they're talking about because they never DO anythign to theirs.

Tak sometimes uses lol or omg but it never bothers anybody. I use omgz but that doesn't count 'cause it's plural. And then there's "roffle." You just can't get rid of "roffle." ><

What bothers people is when you:

A) talk like a noob, or
B) act like a noob.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:31 am
I should probably do something with my hair, its pretty long... so long that I have been called lady/ma'am at least 3 times. sweatdrop . But I still don't brush it or anything...

Apparently I have Farrah Fawcett hair, except dark brown... If anyone was wondering what it looks like, cause I don't have a camera. xp

I'm in a very "..." mood today. I always feel like I'm saying stupid things when I do that... see?

Ah well.

ps. !337 5p34|< 15 u83r (00! rofl  

xXxFollowMexXx

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:32 am
Stupid stupid stupid! You NEVER use 5 for S! You use $!!!!!

*slaps*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:50 am
KirbyVictorious
Stupid stupid stupid! You NEVER use 5 for S! You use $!!!!!

*slaps*

I was speaking a different dialect of !337 xp  

xXxFollowMexXx

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:57 am
*slaps again*

Silly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:16 pm
Ow, that hurts crying  

xXxFollowMexXx

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:20 pm
heart  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games