Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:19 pm
Arwynn
Actually, I'm not so much the "gamer-girl" sterotype as perhaps the guild requires for... I was completely obsessed with the characters, and the storyline.

I mostly just watched my sister play, and give her certain directions.
(Does this make me a horrible person...? confused )

Bah, my friend like RE but don't play, too scared to play alone. If you like it and want to learn about it, it's fine with me.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:19 pm
Resident Isaka
Arwynn
surprised Hey. I thought I'd be bold and post here.

Now then: whatcha'll talking about? (*Peeeky posty*)

This thread is like a chatterbox. Speak of whatever you want.

3nodding

Ah, excellent.

Let me just take a minute, then, and get something off my chest:
*Eh-herm*
Lisa.
Is.
LOVELY.

I love her. Yes I do. Yes, yes, yes indeedly-doo. cool  

Locust Girl

Locust Girl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:22 pm
Resident Isaka
Arwynn
Actually, I'm not so much the "gamer-girl" sterotype as perhaps the guild requires for... I was completely obsessed with the characters, and the storyline.

I mostly just watched my sister play, and give her certain directions.
(Does this make me a horrible person...? confused )

Bah, my friend like RE but don't play, too scared to play alone. If you like it and want to learn about it, it's fine with me.

Hey now! I've done my homework. I've even went so far as to make my own Resident-Evil-Timeline, to broaden my extensive knowlege! I've feared, and love the monsters since the age of eight!

It's just all the "Game Stuff" I know nothing about. sweatdrop I'm particularly useless on that department.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:58 pm
We can help you out in that department. At least you've got what the plot's all about and not blindly into the whole RE4 world.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:51 am
Nicholai Ginovaef
We can help you out in that department. At least you've got what the plot's all about and not blindly into the whole RE4 world.
Gotta hate those kids. Especially the ones who played RE4 like 5 times and think they know everything about the franchise.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:32 am
*orders some Nemisis Noodles* There's one thing that's been on my mind lately though...how important to the overall timeline of Resident Evil are branched off games such as Dead Aim and Survivor? How about 0? Those games I never played so I'm unsure of their importance  

JesterXIII

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:37 am
JesterXIII
*orders some Nemisis Noodles* There's one thing that's been on my mind lately though...how important to the overall timeline of Resident Evil are branched off games such as Dead Aim and Survivor? How about 0? Those games I never played so I'm unsure of their importance
Dead Aim and Survivor have very little to the timeline. RE0 has a greater importance to the series as well as the timeline, because much infomation about Umbrella is revealed in this game. If you haven't played RE0, then I'm sure you got some homework to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:52 am
MM-212 Beta
JesterXIII
Dead Aim and Survivor have very little to the timeline. RE0 has a greater importance to the series as well as the timeline, because much infomation about Umbrella is revealed in this game. If you haven't played RE0, then I'm sure you got some homework to do.
I would have figured...if only stores near hear still sold it...I'll have to find it first, thanks though  

JesterXIII

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:05 pm
JesterXIII
MM-212 Beta
JesterXIII
I would have figured...if only stores near hear still sold it...I'll have to find it first, thanks though

If you don't find it in stores, E-bay is your new friend now.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:44 pm
Resident Isaka
JesterXIII
MM-212 Beta
JesterXIII

If you don't find it in stores, E-bay is your new friend now.
That's true, I'll look into it  

JesterXIII

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:49 pm
3 words. RESIDENT EVIL ARCHIVES  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:53 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
It works better if each word is one syllable or however the hell you spell that damn word.  

Omega_Ion_Tangora

JesterXIII

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:55 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Where's the challenge in that though?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:56 pm
JesterXIII
Biohazard EXTREME
Where's the challenge in that though?
Well, if you have the means of playing every game, then do it. If not, then Archives is your solution.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:04 pm
So I was at Pladium yesterday. And they had House of the Dead 4.
Graphics teh orgasm, by the way.
So, as I'm blasting my way through zombies and monsters (Which I'm too good at for some odd reason.) And I see this old typewriter. I couldn't help but think of Resident Evil. Although, it's entirely possible that they put it there as a tribute. It was virtually identical to the ones you see in RE, by means of the kind of typewriter it was.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games