Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yalie5

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:45 am
Niphredil Ithilmir
Hehe~ yay for illegal surfing of internet using parents' computers!

tsk... i hope you "s**t somethin's coming" sense are in good shape. lol rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:53 am
yalie5
Niphredil Ithilmir

Hehe~ I've always been quite good at that..

Oh s**t, someone's coming. I'm not kidding.  

Niphredil Ithilmir

yalie5

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:57 am
Niphredil Ithilmir
yalie5
Niphredil Ithilmir

for me, that sense works better during the middle of the night, during the day i just get paranoid and start hearing things.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:08 pm
ninja  

KairiYukine

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:22 pm
Again i'm going to say something random/abusive because there is nothing that requires me to reply to...

Ofcourse.

My new name is so amazingly long, my avatar is accutly pushed so my left ear is directly under the ''s'' of games.

What have i created.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:28 pm
SurvivingPyrodoxManiac...
Again i'm going to say something random/abusive because there is nothing that requires me to reply to...

Ofcourse.

My new name is so amazingly long, my avatar is accutly pushed so my left ear is directly under the ''s'' of games.

What have i created.
eek You mad man.  

Tokioka

Minielf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:02 pm
yalie5
Niphredil Ithilmir
yalie5
Niphredil Ithilmir

for me, that sense works better during the middle of the night, during the day i just get paranoid and start hearing things.

Same here. I can easily detect when someone's coming at night time and quickly get off before my mum finds out what I'm doing. At day time its' harder because there are so many other people about.

Crimsn(er, whatever you're called now): Can you spell out your entire full current name?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:23 pm
Minielf
yalie5
Niphredil Ithilmir
yalie5
Niphredil Ithilmir

Same here. I can easily detect when someone's coming at night time and quickly get off before my mum finds out what I'm doing. At day time its' harder because there are so many other people about.

Crimsn(er, whatever you're called now): Can you spell out your entire full current name?

Haha, there were times when I passed my curfew late at night surfing around the net on my computer. My comp's in my room, so usually, if my parents see light coming through the gaps of my door when it's closed at night (past my curfew), I'm screwed. But if I turn off the light and use the comp in the dark (cuz the screen's illuminated on its own), they wouldn't know and they would think I'm sleeping. Bad for my eyes...and bad me for passing my curfew unnoticed twisted ...lol..but I don't do that as often anymore...it's just kinda dishonest..haha whee  

Tranquil_Waterz

Minielf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:42 pm
Tranquil_Waterz
Minielf
yalie5
Niphredil Ithilmir
yalie5
Niphredil Ithilmir

Haha, there were times when I passed my curfew late at night surfing around the net on my computer. My comp's in my room, so usually, if my parents see light coming through the gaps of my door when it's closed at night (past my curfew), I'm screwed. But if I turn off the light and use the comp in the dark (cuz the screen's illuminated on its own), they wouldn't know and they would think I'm sleeping. Bad for my eyes...and bad me for passing my curfew unnoticed twisted ...lol..but I don't do that as often anymore...it's just kinda dishonest..haha whee

Lol, that's a brilliant idea. I so wish I had a room all to myself that has my computer. That way I'll be able to play well into the night with my parents none the wiser. I've got extraordinarily good eyesight so playing at night with no light on isn't so bad.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:07 am
Yeh, I always do things like that.. like how I'm meant to be working right now.. ninja

@CH (I'm not changing your name =P) - your name doesn't have 'games' in it.. sweatdrop  

Niphredil Ithilmir

KairiYukine

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:17 am
Happy chinese new year everyone!! blaugh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:22 am
Happy chinese new year to you too~ biggrin  

+[Strawberry Condom]+

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:22 pm
heart 3nodding whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:41 pm
Got 60 quid - YAY! whee whee How much did everyone else get?  

Tokioka

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:07 pm
55, was 75. My mom took back 20 that because she found out i was all nightering.

(crie)

My full name? ''SurvivingPyrodoxManiac...''

I used up my last change  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games