Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:56 pm
Demitre's eyes glazed over briefly but kept their glow. "Don't get your underwear in a twist, it was a spur of the moment thing" Shintsu told Kelpie through Demitre. After that, Demitre scratched his head. "That will take some getting used to if he does that often..." he mumbled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:08 pm
Natsume not only heard Kelpie growl, she felt it too. "Spur of the moment, huh? Next time he has another spur of the moment trick when she's nearby, my hoof is going up his-" "Hey, hey! Lady in the room." Natsume interrupted quickly, taking a hold of his arm and looking up at him.  

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:16 pm
Demitre noticed little of that and got up and walked to the room. "I'm sorry for Shintsu's slip up," he said to Kelpie as he walked. "He was just testing the durability of my body I guess." He crawled into bed and layed down.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:31 pm
Natsume walked over to Demitre and hugged him. "Don't worry. I'm not upset with you." she whispered in his ear softly. She could hear Kelpie muttering the exact opposite about himself and rolled her eyes.  

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:16 am
Demitre looked at Natsume. "Thanks...Now all I have to do is figure out what to do with my....new found....side." Quit making a big deal about it, it's not like you're learning that you were born to two dudes, Shintsu thought in Demitre's head loud enough that Natsume could hear. Demitre shuddered at the thought and fell asleep instantly  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:44 am
Natsume couldn't help but giggle at Shintsu's comment. She smiled when she saw that Demitre was asleep, so she planted a small kiss on his cheek before she went to Kelpie's room, since he rarely slept. "Come on and lay down, princess." he said gently as he led her to the bed. After Natsume went to sleep, Kelpie (Cain) kept watch.  

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:01 pm
Esteban slumped down against the wall, next to Christine, still not at his full strength.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:47 am
Chris looked at Esteban and sighed. "Are you okay?" she asked quietly, being as many people where asleep. Her blue eyes glowed and the gold specks in them shone showing her concern.[/b]  

ibazinga

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:38 pm
Hours later, Demitre woke up and scratched his head as he sat up. He put on his clothes and stretched. Goodmorning sleepy head. Shintsu stated in an oddly sweet manner. Demitre jumped and then shook his head, remembering what had happened last night. "Dude, you are gonna be some taking used to for sure." he stated as he grabbed all his weapons except for the pistol. Shintsu chuckled and Demitre walked around the ship looking for the dojo. When he came across it he stepped in and stretched again. "Alright, lets warm up shall we?" he asked Shintsu. Alright, let's do it, Shintsu replied as he moved forward in Demitre's mind to his eyes to watch better. Demitre's eyes glowed bright red and he blinked a couple times. He sighed and unsheathed his katana slowly. "Can you control the wattage on the eyes?" Nope sorry. Demitre shook his head and began training.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:43 pm
Estebanlooked up at his assistant and smiled weakly. "I'll be fine. Splitting my strength as I did, starts wearing on me the longer I go. And its been quite a while since I was whole. " He managed to stand once more. "
Come, we must trouble these people no longer, for the time being."

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

ibazinga

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:16 pm
Chris nodded and stood next to him with a proud yet tired look upon her young looking face. "So where are we going?" she asked with wide eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:06 pm
Esteban pointed towards the apartments. "I think it prudent we chekc to make sure we have no unwanted quests in our apartments."  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

ibazinga

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:25 pm
Chris nodded and her hair bounced. "I agree." she said in a hushed voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:32 pm
I think the good doctor and his assistant may need some help, Shintsu told Demitre as he trained. "What makes you think that?" Demitre asked as he slashed his katana around and jumping off the walls. Just a hunch, Shintsu shrugged I AM a demon you know? "Yeah yeah." Demitre rolled his eyes as he sheathed his blade. "Let's go find them and let's see if your hunch is right."  

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:33 pm
Esteban smiled. "Good, I'm glad to hear that. I also need to take the time to train you a little, help you gget stronger."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff