Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 136 137 138 139 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:00 pm
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

Tera glared at Fenrir as he left. "Try looking at a mirror." Tera muttered as she started to pack some stuff.

"Do you have a family?" Tera asked she did not feel comfortable teaching someone she barely knew.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:01 am
User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

Mai crashed through the front door of the clinic and franicly ran around searching every room

She finally stumbled upon the room where Tera was. "MOM! COME QUICK! Yuno stabbed Onii-chan!" she said loudly and grabbed Tera's arm.

KazElli

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:03 am
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

Tera was shocked and immediately grabbed Mai's hand and ran straight where Mai came from.

She followed Mai's fresh footsteps in the soil.

((Sorry Zann medic duties.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:21 am
((lol no problem, I haven't had much time to post anyway. Will go stalk you tomorrow XD in rp of course))  

iZann

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:44 pm
Fear my Bone... Zeno HyuugaCome at me...
User Image

...Fear my mind more...c l o u d s h i n o b i

Zeno entered the hospital and proceded to the ICU. He opened the two swinging doors and looked around at all the people,most of them sick,and spotted a Genin obviously training in the Medical Feild in the far corner practicing. Zeno walked over to him"Hello"He said cheerfully
    ((So Zann whats your RPC charecter in the guild?He a badass like in HV?))

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:54 am
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

Tera brought Yumi into the Clinic and quickly rushed her into a room.
"You're gonna be fine." She said kissing her on the forehead then she lay Yumi down on a bed.

ACsweetpea

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:09 am
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxseexxyourxxface
xxxxxxxxWhy does no one understand me?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxChen Quanx
xxxxxxxxAm I destined to be all alone?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX陈权
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxhearxxyourxxvoice
GeninxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxx

xxŦɦɨʂ Ħell ȋʂ ɱʏ ʀeɑlɱxx

User Image

((@Bear: Lol no way, this guy is like the complete opposite of my guy in HV XD))

Quan then decided to try the next jutsu, Poison removal technique. He picked up Zhao by the scruff and put his puppy on his lap, his hands glowing dimly green with healing chakra.
1/5

Quan's brows furrowed as he felt nothing with his hands. He then tried to move his hands towards Zhao's neck, feeling for the artery for any signs of poison, although he knew that there were no signs of poison within Zhao's body.
2/5

Quan tried again, and this time he could faintly feel Zhao's bloodflow beneath his fingers, though it was only a faint pulse.
3/5

Quan tried the medical jutsu again, and this time he could feel Zhao's bloodflow beneath his hands but was unable to determine whether or not there were foreign objects inside.
4/5

Quan tried the jutsu again and this time he could feel Zhao's bloodflow beneath his fingers, and could tell that there was no poison inside. However, if there were any, he knew that he could extract it easily.
5/5

Quan looked up when someone said hello to him, or at least he thought it should be a hello since he could not hear it due to his deafness.
"H-Hi."
He slurred his words slightly as he was still trying to learn this strange language called "English", but was nevertheless quite proud of himself.

((Sucky way to learn but I can't be bothered to think of a better way))

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:04 pm
Fear my Bone... Zeno HyuugaCome at me...
User Image

...Fear my mind more...c l o u d s h i n o b i

Zeno smiled at the obvious deaf man in front of him,Thankfully he had learned Sign language while living with his uncle and signed the words"My Name is Zeno Hyuuga,Who Are You?"Zeno smiled again but this time it was because he relized he was a Medic I could really use him on my squad

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

KazElli

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:10 pm
User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

Mai quickly ran into the room where Yumi was and sat on a chair facing her sister.
"y-Yumi?" she said seeing Yumi move in bed.

"H-Hey there Mai." Yumi said softly as she recovered from her wounds. "Mom." She said seeing Tera standing there. She smiled and knowing she was safe she closed here eyes.

"NOO SHE DIYING!" Mai screamed as she quickly preformed CPR.

Yumi flailed her arms around and eventually pushed Mai off her. "I'M ALIVE YOU DULT!" Yumi shouted then she closed her eyes again.

"Ok." Mai said as she backed away then she poked Yumi.

"uughhh." Yumi groaned. She was getting irritated by her worried sister, she appreciated it but that did not remove the fact it was irritating.

"ZOMBIE!!!" Mai exlaimed pulling out her katana thinking Yumi's groan was that of a zombie.
"GO BACK TO HELL YOU UNHOLY CREATURE!" She shouted as she tried to stab Yumi with the katana.

Yumi was startled by Mai's shouting and quickly rolled off the bed. "Damn it Mai!" she shrieked as she grabbed the katana out of her sister's hands.
"Swimming with hungry sharks is safer than having you as a nurse..." she grumbled as she decided on sleeping inside Mai.

Mai walked around then saw Zeno showing Quan sign language. "You dumb he blind too." Mai said seeing that Quan had a blindfold on.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:17 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
"You seem to be recovering nicely." Fenrir said to Yumi as he stepped into the hospital room.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

KazElli

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:24 pm
User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

"Mom's a great medic and the wound was not that deep." Yumi said yawning as she partially emerged from behind Mai. "Cant say much about Mai, she's a caring and great sister but..."

"I like fruit loops!" Mai exclaimed hearing the conversation that was just happening behind her.

"Yeah fruit loops." Yumi said sighing then she noticed Fenrir was here. Well she knew it was Fenrir but since that time when they talked about Yuno it seemed for her at least Fenrir is always near.

"Uhmm hey hows about we have a bite to eat some time?" Yumi said twiddling her fingers which Fenrir might have not seen cause they were coming out of Mai's stomach.

(( stalker....))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:25 pm
(( cliche super villain dad mode!

YOU ARE NOT DATING MY WORST ENEMY! GO TO YOUR... ROOM!

This will be very awkward... if Zeramaru was here to see this...))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

KazElli

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:33 pm
((WTF!!!

But I just asked to eat with him its not a date...
Ok it is but DAAAAD!
LOL))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:34 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
"A bite to eat?" Now that Fenrir thought about it, he'd never gone out to eat in the village before. "Sure, I don't mind."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:39 pm
(( what will you do fenrir if Yumi falls in love with you... Cause this is where I think its going...))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 136 137 138 139 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games