Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Ketsueki-Yue

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:02 pm

Nice to meet you Sakura Ai. How are you?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:01 pm

I'm fine, though i can't wait for New Years. >_<

Ai`
Crew

Taerl

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:47 am

*munches on the big box of malteasers she got for Christmas* Herro!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:54 am

Kyaaa!! heart heart Guess where Joy is!!In AMERICA!!..so praise that you might be closer to the great Joy!! nyhahaha

well,in Bufflo. XD Yay!!Shopping!!! i got so many new nice clothes. My first time in Aber combie & Fitch. Since we Canadians don't have them sweatdrop

I got 5 new manga,Tokyo Boy&Girls ((tres tres excellente!!)) Fruit Basket number 8 ((I was like Momiji for the haunted house,I was pretty scared but then I turned and hugged the guy who was chasing us with a chainsaw..X3)) My my...I suddenly want to rp with Olive-chan!!

oo hai,and then I got Mars 11 ((best god damn romance story...its protrays oppsiutes attrack so profoundly!! I wuv it!!its one of my first manga)) And volume 2 and 3 of Tuxedo-Gin...cuz I have a small penquin fetish!!! Heh heh..

I want him to turn human!! T-T

JoY_AnGel

Inaluke

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:39 am

I am an orange, wrapped in a banana, wrapped in a cow...
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:04 am

poor cow...

Oni_Makibi

l-Gs-Staff-l

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:59 pm

*shakes head* Oh Inaluke
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:47 pm

Me want to rp!!

JoY_AnGel

Ketsueki-Yue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:48 pm

hi everyone.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:46 pm

hi everyone!! like the hairdo lol

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

bleachman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:55 pm

T__T your so lucky that you got all that manga... i barely have Any at all...
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:57 pm

Ah Tiffany, you look..ah, different from before..

Manji Kruizga.

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:53 pm

Hee hee!! XD Are you talking to me Nayru-sensie?? ::glomsp her:: X3 havn't seen you in a while :;glomps her more::

WOW!! Manji-chan you kinda look like a good old friend of mine,Wolfie...well that was my nickanme for him XD...wodner where he went..

I think he was the only guy who ever had a crush on me!! redface such a sweet guy,hooked him upw ith his wife ot be!!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:13 pm

OMG OMG OMG!!

::flusters about::

Sorry i haven't been on much, at the same time i'm reading a shoujo manga called Absolute Boyfriend online. Its sooo great and romantic, at the same time, funny.

Its about a girl who wants a boyfriend, then she meets a strange street vendor and he gives her a URL site to buy a boyfriend. She doesn't relize it, but she goes online and makes and gets her dream boyfriend. The next day, her boyfriend is shipped to her. And then trouble starts after that, a friendship is broken, and this guy that has been friends with her falls for her. heart

Such a great manga. It might be better than Furuba. ninja

Ai`
Crew

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:40 pm

Ahh I read a bit of That from Shojo beat,yes its very good. I like anriods..as you can tell.((way bakc then I was full out andriod maker..Momo-chan!!T-T..Mint-chan!! T-T)) It is very good I really like how he says he has ot collect data,I flat out laugehd most of the time,and i usually don't do that for most manga...

Xd though at everything else I pratically pee myself laughing XD

...hey!!I remeber I was suppsoed to give you a little sister andriod!!
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games