Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:42 am

have the second round of the leaf chuunin exams begun?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:44 am

a nin/tai based ninja that uses smoke and other things of the sort as his weapon, should i be a ninjutsu class with the elements air and earth?
or do you think the elements will mater in the situation?

Sindenky

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:49 am

ninja_lord
a nin/tai based ninja that uses smoke and other things of the sort as his weapon, should i be a ninjutsu class with the elements air and earth?

Nah. Go with Lightning as your main, Wind as your secondary. I say wind first, because at some points in time, you'll have wished for your Raiton instead of Suiton. My elements are Raiton, Doton, Katon, Sunaton, and pretty soon Suiton. Owe, did I mention I can't die. Technically I can, but we'll get in to that later.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:52 am

Not yet. Unfortunatily, it may prove to be somewhat of a challenge for me, since I am so reluctant on getting a clan or bloodline. I will have to reeally on my techniques alone, which I guess will make for a slightly interesting fight to some.

WereWeasels

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:52 am

lol well i was thinking that since i want to use smoke i may have to have elemental reasons, and smoke would seem like a mix of air and earth, other than that i really dont care what my elements are lol
if i leave it blank can i pick later? if i see an element that suits my character?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:53 am

Is it possible to change villages before you start RPing, but after you've posted your profile and told the Kage you were joining? o_o

Jinshu Shanyang

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:53 am

iKoisu
ninja_lord

Nah. Go with Lightning as your main, Wind as your secondary. I say wind first, because at some points in time, you'll have wished for your Raiton instead of Suiton. My elements are Raiton, Doton, Katon, Sunaton, and pretty soon Suiton. Owe, did I mention I can't die. Technically I can, but we'll get in to that later.

how do you have all of those elements?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:54 am

he has hearts....

FullbusterOrleans

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:55 am

ewwwwww lol
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:56 am

Can any of you guys accept profiles?

Sindenky

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:56 am

I'm thinking about getting my rpc turned into a puppet... So that he can fight without the risk of dying like that and take hearts.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:57 am

I cannot.

FullbusterOrleans

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:02 am

I have Tendrills Threadings, so the only possible way to effect me is to remove all 4 of my hearts... I have two lightning ones... Mine and my RPC's best friend/uncle's heart... I don't take kindly to backstabbing....
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:02 am

well leme make sure i know what im doing.
Step 1. Read EVERYTHING

Step 2. Make your profile and get it approved.

Step 3. Post my profile in a village....thing, then im good? or is there more to this step?

Step 4. Start RP'ing in the village by bugging the crap out of my Sensei to teach me jutsu(have no idea what i want to learn =/)

Step 5. Repeat step 4, till i reach a higher rank.

did i miss anything?

Sindenky

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:03 am

Oh hey I remember that bloodline. I was thinking of getting it, since it's probably the most useful one out there. I'm thinking of an extremily simple, but useful clan...
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games