Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 8:05 pm

Ivellias

I play Yugioh too, all i use is like cards given to me or traded for(everything from the first like 3 sets, nog ods or exodia), and my deck p0wns. The litlte 12 year old kids at the hobby shop nearby have honed their decks to evilnessnessness too, but i whip them after the first three games razz
((-huggles his Peten the Dark Clown^.-))
That and Magic^_^, both ahve such pretty piccies^_^

Full metal Alchemistis SO much better as a manga. That and the anime changes storline COMPLETLY after like 3rd episodex.x

Herculoids!

I have a pwning deck, too.. ninja
With my dark magician cards (dark magician girl, dark magician knight, dark magician x2) And a few other cards, it teh awesomeness ^_^

FMA, in my opinion, is better as the animated show, rather then as the manga, because it shows more of the storyline, and moves more slowly. In the manga, you dont get to know as much as Al's love for kitties, save for the side-comics...
And Roy looks sooo much better in the anime...
And armstrong sparkles more!!
*sparkle sparkle- flex*
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 8:58 pm

Disturbing Tale Teller
Ivellias

I play Yugioh too, all i use is like cards given to me or traded for(everything from the first like 3 sets, nog ods or exodia), and my deck p0wns. The litlte 12 year old kids at the hobby shop nearby have honed their decks to evilnessnessness too, but i whip them after the first three games razz
((-huggles his Peten the Dark Clown^.-))
That and Magic^_^, both ahve such pretty piccies^_^

Full metal Alchemistis SO much better as a manga. That and the anime changes storline COMPLETLY after like 3rd episodex.x

Herculoids!

I have a pwning deck, too.. ninja
With my dark magician cards (dark magician girl, dark magician knight, dark magician x2) And a few other cards, it teh awesomeness ^_^

FMA, in my opinion, is better as the animated show, rather then as the manga, because it shows more of the storyline, and moves more slowly. In the manga, you dont get to know as much as Al's love for kitties, save for the side-comics...
And Roy looks sooo much better in the anime...
And armstrong sparkles more!!
*sparkle sparkle- flex*

*shivers*...........

ninja

xXKyousukeXx

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:06 pm

What? 4laugh
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 5:23 am

Galdrea
*twitches* Too! Many! WORDS!! *dies* Anyway, I lurff Kenshin, but I've never seen Samurai X, only Rouroni Kenshin. I don't know most of the stuff about Megaman and the like, but I like CCS and GW, they PWN. Bobobo makes me twitch and Inuyasha is a very cool show to watch if you like thinking and have the time to devote to the entire series. You can pick up the storyline after about five eps if you've missed a lot, too. Another one I personally adore is s-CRY-ed and Paranoia Agent. FLCL is my idol, especially Haruko. I have no idea which of my favvie animes were discussed, but I figured I'd bring them up. ^_^

What is CSS?

s-CRY-ed is pretty good. The one wityh the guy with the armored fist and little green orbs of power that float around is interesting as well. Paranoia Aent I don't get, except for that episode where the kid with the golden bat reveales his inner journey through an RPG like world. FLCL is SO mad funny! I just wish that I got more of the storyline.

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:32 am

Wow, everyone got really caught up in this anime discussion now suddenly eek
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:52 am

Mou

And Mou-Mou has changed her outfit again ninja

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Mou

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:50 pm

Disturbing Tale Teller
Mou

So has Goosey ninja
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:54 pm

Mou
ScarlettVixen
Impossibly long post....*drool* o_O

You seem to have missed Yoder's post on the previous page xd

I'll show you the trick of impossibly long posts. Put your fingers on the keyboard, think of something to write and type... voila!

eek

...whoa.....*drool*

(( lol ))

ScarlettVixen

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:59 pm

Mou
Disturbing Tale Teller
Mou

So has Goosey ninja

4laugh
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:06 pm

Mou

Yeah, it revitalized the thread, and for that I love it! My only complaint is that the posts got so big that it would take 20 minutes to create an appropriate response! O_o

Disturbing Tale Teller
Mou
Disturbing Tale Teller

So has Goosey ninja
4laugh

Yet nobody approaches Hen no Ecchi-ojiisan in sheer number of costume changes! pirate

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

ScarlettVixen

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:14 pm

xd
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:20 pm

Talon TDS
Mou

Yeah, it revitalized the thread, and for that I love it! My only complaint is that the posts got so big that it would take 20 minutes to create an appropriate response! O_o

Disturbing Tale Teller
Mou
Disturbing Tale Teller

So has Goosey ninja
4laugh

Yet nobody approaches Hen no Ecchi-ojiisan in sheer number of costume changes! pirate

We needed some activity. This thread was "going without a response for over a day" far too often for my standards (I'm strict). I really just thought about talking about all of the stuff I remember, whther I liked it, or whether it was just ok. That is very true, but there is so much to talk about. By the way, did you see my response to your post a few pages back, Talon?

*appoaches the Perverted Old Man* You do change a lot.

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

ScarlettVixen

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:22 pm

He's not perverted! domokun
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:39 pm

Actually, I did Snowman. Unfortunately, it was literally so big that I was unable to find a good time to just sit and write a decent response. Couldn't respond in part, because I want to respond to all of it- but the time just never came up. So many thoughts and joys in anime to share! 4laugh

Besides, perhaps that attributed to how this thread started but stalled in it's resurgence? I mean, those big posts kinda intimidated me and I like to write! sweatdrop

. . . And Scarlett? You are right. I am not perverted- or more accurately I am not merely perverted. As dear Sama-san said:

xXKyousukeXx
. . . we could even call you "Hen no Ecchi-ojiisan"!!....hehe.....Perverted Old Man of Weirdness.... wink . . .

twisted lol pirate

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

ScarlettVixen

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:43 pm

... stare
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games